Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeBad GMING? SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Bad GMING?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sly Hound

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2011-03-07

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Bad GMING? Empty
PostSubject: Bad GMING?   Bad GMING? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:47 am

Right so Aalith is dead...or at least he dosent answer to my PM and havent seen him in weeks....Kouryuu is prolly busy havent seen him post alot so i sent him a PM to know whats up Gala is also busy so Crimson,Jazz And Aspect are down at the moment...and HadenWolf is gone for 10 days soooo..... Its only you and me Jagger and your kind of in a difficult position atm so i dont want to make the game go foward until "some" people are back.....Neo-Tokyo Ramdam seem to be going down the drain right now...i know its partly my fault since i didint post that much for a couple weeks cause i was really depressed so i dunno if ill keep GMing this game....Shadows Lair aint doing any better havent heard From Raiu ina longtime and I dont know if people have trouble rping or whatever but things are going really freakin slow...its like running with cement shoes nobody is doing anything...if your not sure what course to take ask in OOC chat...I cant guess what you want via Internet

Im seriously thinking on giving up gming atm cause nothing is going nowhere..at least in "MY" games so i guess i must be terrible at it
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 1148
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Bad GMING? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad GMING?   Bad GMING? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:25 am

I don't think its a case of bad GMing, Sly. Don't let it get you down when players flake out. It seems the whole board is in a slump atm. I'm enjoying Neo Tokyo, but as you said, I can't keep the game going alone.
I'm sure things will pick back up soon. Til then, plot and scheme terrible things to happen to those who have been awol!
Razz
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

Bad GMING? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad GMING?   Bad GMING? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:34 am

Echo Jagger. This isn't your fault. This happens around this time every year, from my experience. Work picks up. School picks up. People get busy.

As for my posting: You'll notice that I was the last one to post between me and Crimson. I don't have an answer for you, Sly, about what the Crimson/Jazz team should be doing. Unless you want me to NPC Crimson? I am certain I can do it...
Kouryuu did annouce that he would be MIA for several weeks.
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 2011-03-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Kouryuu.LV
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

Bad GMING? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad GMING?   Bad GMING? EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:38 am

Gala wrote:
Echo Jagger. This isn't your fault. This happens around this time every year, from my experience. Work picks up. School picks up. People get busy.

As for my posting: You'll notice that I was the last one to post between me and Crimson. I don't have an answer for you, Sly, about what the Crimson/Jazz team should be doing. Unless you want me to NPC Crimson? I am certain I can do it...
Kouryuu did annouce that he would be MIA for several weeks.

Sorry to make you feel bad, but this is the worst time of my year. At the moment just sleeping and working.
your games have always been fast and i feel guilty to throw a stick in your wheel, so you can NPC Crimson any time you feel i am taking too long. This absence should not happen after April 1st, thou as then the project will be over.

until then consider yourself a GOOD GM with unprofessional players.

Back to top Go down
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sly Hound

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2011-03-07

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Bad GMING? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad GMING?   Bad GMING? EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:49 am

Its cool i just wished i had gotten the Memo about you being busy as well Razz
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 2011-03-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Kouryuu.LV
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

Bad GMING? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad GMING?   Bad GMING? EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:59 am

Sly Hound wrote:
Its cool i just wished i had gotten the Memo about you being busy as well Razz
sorry i thought i had put the in all 3 games, but as it looks like Gala's was the only one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bad GMING? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad GMING?   Bad GMING? Empty

Back to top Go down

Bad GMING?
Page 1 of 1