Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeA Few Odd Jobs -IC- - Page 3 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

A Few Odd Jobs -IC-

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DaedalusK71
Runner
Runner
DaedalusK71

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2011-12-18

Character sheet
Character Name: Kaneis
Race: Gnome
Sex: Male

A Few Odd Jobs -IC- - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few Odd Jobs -IC-   A Few Odd Jobs -IC- - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 2:46 pm

Kaneis [Gang flophouse]

Seeing nothing overtly suspicious, Kaneis moves through the dump. Watching for active astral forms, he moves cautiously insearch of the girl or the ganger in the picture...
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Big Daddy
Race: Troll

PostSubject: Re: A Few Odd Jobs -IC-   A Few Odd Jobs -IC- - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 1:43 pm

Ravian [Sundance's Truck]

"Well Chuck, what would you like to do? These two guys are out and who knows when they will come back."

--------------------------------------------------

Chuck [Sundance's Truck]

"Seriously how long does it take to scout a dump and report in? Frag, I could have been in and out of there by now."

-----------------------------------------------------

Ravian [Sundance's Truck]

Oh, you think you're pretty sneaky then?
screw the stealth man, my gun versus your bow, lets see who can frag more gangers

Whatcha say chummer? Think you can win?
Back to top Go down
DaedalusK71
Runner
Runner
DaedalusK71

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Few Odd Jobs -IC-   A Few Odd Jobs -IC- - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:48 pm

Kaneis [Gang hangout]

Kaneis returns to his body just in time for the testosterone-fest. I don't see the girl, only about a dozen gangers. I think you are right Sundance, we're gonna have to do this old school... Pulling the door, Kaneis steps out and looks back. Keep a sharp eye out and be ready with the cavalry. I'll have a talk with them and see if their willing to talk.

He walks calmly down the sidewalk and up to the entrance to gangers standing guard. Oi, Chummer... interested in making some cred?
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Few Odd Jobs -IC-   A Few Odd Jobs -IC- - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:34 pm

Ah Kaneis walks up to the entryway into the the Chuck moves into position covering him.

The ganger sitting watch sees Kaneis and lets out a loud piercing whistle and stands up making sure Kaneis sees the SMG tucked inside his coat.

"what do we have? Looks like a dwarf but not like any I've ever seen before."

After Kaneis greets him.

"I'm listening."
Back to top Go down
DeKalb1616
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2012-01-03

PostSubject: Re: A Few Odd Jobs -IC-   A Few Odd Jobs -IC- - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:32 am

Sundance replies, "Just keep your comlink open and I've got you covered" With a quick thought Sundance adjusts the search spiral of the Wolfhound to a holding pattern above Kaneis. As a precaution, he also activates the onboard weapon systems - just in case.
Back to top Go down
DaedalusK71
Runner
Runner
DaedalusK71

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Few Odd Jobs -IC-   A Few Odd Jobs -IC- - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:46 pm

Kanies smiles tightly at the ganger. A young woman went missing and I have been tasked with finding her and returning safely. He displays the holo recording of the girl and her ganger buddy. As you can see, she is an acquaintance of one of your crew. If you could put me in touch with the young man or the girl I would be MOST appreciative...
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Few Odd Jobs -IC-   A Few Odd Jobs -IC- - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:42 am

The Go-Gangers and Kaneis at the dump entrance

The elf looks at the holo of Fayette and the go-ganger and spits on the ground at your feet.

"He ain't no chummer of ours any more. Not since he ran off with that high class human slit."

At this point another elf joins the first on.

Ganger two: "What's going on?"

Ganger one: "This guy here is looking for Nick and the human girl he ran off with."

Ganger two, looks at the holo: "Yea thats her. He's gone and good riddens to that traitor. Hey chummer when you see Nick be sure to rough him up a little for his ol' chummers that he turned his back on." The elf gives Kaneis a wicked grin.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chuck [Covering Kaneis]

Over the transceiver to Sundance and Ravian:

"I can't hear what's going on but things are looking ok. The gangers and whatever his name is are talking. Hey Ravian, I guess the bet is off."
Back to top Go down
DaedalusK71
Runner
Runner
DaedalusK71

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Few Odd Jobs -IC-   A Few Odd Jobs -IC- - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 4:04 pm

Any ideas where I can find 'Nick'? Places he might go if he fell out of favor? Any family in the area? At the ganger's comment, Kaneis smiles. I'll be sure to give your regards...
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Few Odd Jobs -IC-   A Few Odd Jobs -IC- - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 4:30 pm

"He mentioned something about a commune out in North Cove. Be a long trip on his bike, the traitor's scared to death of flying."
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Few Odd Jobs -IC-   A Few Odd Jobs -IC- - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:41 am

Everyone watches as Kaneis talks to the gangers. Eventually the gangers lead him deeper into the dump.

A while later Kaneis return and gets back into the van.

"Alright, it looks like the Double Devils and Nick, thats the guy in the picture, don't get along anymore because he ran off with the girl. They dont know where the two went but Nick has said something about a commune in the North Cove Area."
Back to top Go down
DeKalb1616
Meat
Meat

PostSubject: Re: A Few Odd Jobs -IC-   A Few Odd Jobs -IC- - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:16 am

Sundance sends a recall command to the wolfhound and has it return to its berth. He then calls up the van's GPS Navigation system and does a query for this North Cove commune. Once the drone is back in the rack, Sundance hops down off his command chair, pops open a panel in the ceiling, and plugs the wolfhound in to recharge from the van's systems; then returns to his seat.

"Le me see 'ere... North Cove area's about here" pointing at a spot on the Nav map. Should take us >insert appropriate time here< to get there. That's probably the best lead we have to go on for now so I say we head on up there and see what we can see."
Assuming no dissenting votes, Sundance fires up the engine again and heads for the interstate.
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Few Odd Jobs -IC-   A Few Odd Jobs -IC- - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:01 am

GM Message.

No commune comes up when you do a search for "North Cove Commune"

North Cove is outside of the Seattle 'Plex. Read: in NAN territories.
Back to top Go down
DaedalusK71
Runner
Runner
DaedalusK71

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Few Odd Jobs -IC-   A Few Odd Jobs -IC- - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:41 am

NAN... great. Too much to hope for an easy first job...

Any chance you spent some time as a thunderbird Sundance? That's NAN territory. We'll need good shoes or a back door to get in there...
Back to top Go down
DeKalb1616
Meat
Meat

PostSubject: Re: A Few Odd Jobs -IC-   A Few Odd Jobs -IC- - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:05 pm

Sundance takes a moment to think "Well, Way I see it we can try two options. One is to call on may friend and see if they can scare us up some credientials for a delivery out there. Other option is to try to sneak in. I know of a few routes into the NAN, but this her pony ain't exactly trailbroken."
Back to top Go down
DaedalusK71
Runner
Runner
DaedalusK71

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Few Odd Jobs -IC-   A Few Odd Jobs -IC- - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:12 am

Not liking either choice, Kaneis looks to Sundance. If you trust your man can get us in, let's take that route.
Back to top Go down
DeKalb1616
Meat
Meat

PostSubject: Re: A Few Odd Jobs -IC-   A Few Odd Jobs -IC- - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:41 am

Pardner, I can get us into the NAN. Problem is them injuns have quite a lot of ground and we have no idea where this commune is. It does us no good to get into the NAN and get blown up searching around asking questions where we obviously don't belong. Might be best we examine other trails. I could ask Wraith to try to find the commune, but that might cost more nuyen. Otherwise we can take a run at the school - I've already set that up.
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Few Odd Jobs -IC-   A Few Odd Jobs -IC- - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:51 am

Alright folks.

I am killing this game. My thanks to those of you who have made an effort to play it.

I think the reasons for my choice should be obvious
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Few Odd Jobs -IC-   A Few Odd Jobs -IC- - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Few Odd Jobs -IC-
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3