Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeSome Assembly Required -OOC - Page 3 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Some Assembly Required -OOC

Go down 
+6
Professor
Starcraft
Jagger
Faust
Aalith
No_Name
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Professor
Meat
Meat
Professor

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2011-09-24

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 8:17 am

Still out. Smile I won;t post unti lI hear otherwise. AND I'm at work.
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Big Daddy
Race: Troll
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 8:31 am

Professor you're awake
You woke up and then Jhon's door opened

And it looks like Jhon is making work for you because he is telling everyone to rip their own IVs out.
Back to top Go down
Professor
Meat
Meat
Professor

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:40 am

Ricky casting yet another healing spell, then reisting drain
Back to top Go down
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Character sheet
Character Name: Digital Doom
Race: Human
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:40 am

The member 'Professor' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'D6' :
Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 3 D6-2 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 3 D6-4 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 3 D6-5 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 3 D6-1 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 3 D6-3

--------------------------------

#2 'D6' :
Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 3 D6-4 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 3 D6-4 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 3 D6-3 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 3 D6-1 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 3 D6-5 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 3 D6-4 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 3 D6-2 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 3 D6-5 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 3 D6-2
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/shadowrunsurvivalguide/
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:49 am

Hey Doc, At least you are good for something *kidding*

Anyway that should take care of Jhons arm and no problem with the drain
Back to top Go down
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Aalith

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Tokko Tsuonomi
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:50 am

Taking down the pads as Ricky said.
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:32 am

Faust can make another roll to try to get Atashi's door open.

Aalith, I am going to wait for the other to let me know what they are doing with their pads before I announce the result, if there is anything else you want to do you may.
Back to top Go down
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Aalith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:44 am

Now I'm really confused. Take out the IV, don't take out the IV take out the pads, wait for it etc. What are these pads anyway? Strap on, built in, under the skin or what? And how are they connected to the IV-s? And then whats with Ricky, the supposed expert said? What should I do???
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 1:46 pm

Clarification on the sensor pads:
There are the 3 IV needles in the arms connected to a bundle of tubes running up to the ceiling.
There are also several sensor pads in the same area, These are stick on pads connected to wires that go up to the ceiling with the same bundle of IV tubes. They are circular and are stuck to your arm with an adhesive (This of the pads that get stuck to your chest when someone gets an EKG)

As for What you want to do with them: Well you dont know who the expert is. You have one guy (one who's voice your remember from the archology) yelling at your to rip up the whole bundle. You also have someone else (who's voice you do not recongize) saying to leave the needles in and just remove the sensor pad.

Which route you chose to take is up to you.

As for the 'wait for it' that was me saying that I will describe what happens as a result of your decision once the others have had a chance to state what they are doing.

I hope this cleared things up for you.
Back to top Go down
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Aalith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 1:53 pm

Thanks, that's better. And I said these things out of char. because somehow I visualized the pads differently. But I stick by what I wrote in IC, so taking off the pads, that's sounds like a better idea for my char. than yanking the tubes with sharp needles (that's plan B)
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 2:00 pm

I want everyone to be on the same page with the mental images so I dont mind clarifying a bit more. Hell I even modeled something in 3D to give a complete visual (and I am very proud of it so if you didn't follow the links when we were dicussing the terminals on page one please do so)
Back to top Go down
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Aalith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 2:03 pm

Don't worry, I did see them and they were very nicely done. I certainly didn't have any problem visualizing those.
Now please tell if my door opens in IC because I want to start the actual gaming. I'm sooo impatient, and I wanna know what's happening with us. Laughing
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 2:11 pm

You're gonna have to be patient, people are posting when they are able and that is at different times.
And it will probably be a while till you find out what the heck is going on, but don't worry I am hoping it will be fun till up to and through then.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 1148
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 2:32 pm

St Nougat
Not one to throw an innocent monkey wrench into your diabolical works, but did you take Jhon's Magic Resistance into account for Ricky's Heal spell?
(Just want to roleplay it accurately)
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 2:36 pm

No, No I didn't (forgot about that, thank you Jagger)
So I guess this means that Jhon is still bleeding a bit and Ricky is going to have to give me a mundane healing roll
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 1148
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 3:19 pm

I had a feeling that quality would come back to haunt me.
Back to top Go down
Professor
Meat
Meat
Professor

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 3:56 pm

Ricky Mundane healing roll
Back to top Go down
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Character sheet
Character Name: Digital Doom
Race: Human
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 3:56 pm

The member 'Professor' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D6' :
Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 3 D6-1 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 3 D6-2 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 3 D6-3 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 3 D6-6 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 3 D6-3 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 3 D6-6 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 3 D6-3 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 3 D6-6 Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 3 D6-1
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/shadowrunsurvivalguide/
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2011-10-01

Character sheet
Character Name: Faust
Race: Human Drake

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:09 pm

5d6 → [3,4,2,6,2] One hit to open the lock.
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:42 pm

Ricky that get the bleeding to stop leaving Jhon with 1 box of physical damage.

Sparks youre up to 4, you can go ahead and give me another one now, and anotherone after Atashi updates
Back to top Go down
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader

Number of posts : 250

Character sheet
Character Name: Faust
Race: Human Drake

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:50 pm

5d6 → [1,4,4,2,1] no hits, but no glitch either....
Back to top Go down
NickelB
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 74

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:59 pm

Since since i'm new to this. would my knowledge of Corporate Court rulings be able to tell me about any patents that a corporation may have for some sort or organic technology like this?

This is also assuming that i was able to hear them mention it was organic. If i didnt hear that then this question would more be for just sort of for my 'gee wiz' i guess.

Also is there any sort of identifier or writing or makers mark or anything lke that on the pads?

i dont know if i have to roll anything for that
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 5:31 pm

Nickel no one has said anything about it appearing organic. but you can make an int + corp legal rulings to see if there have been any hearings on organic tech or patents applied for. You will see that it appears to be organic soon enough.

As for the sensor pads there is no symbols at all on it, tgis shouldnt come as much of a surprise, no corp would want thier name attched to this type of treatment to metahumans, even if there was a corp logo you could be pretty sure that its a fake.
Back to top Go down
NickelB
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 74

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 5:44 pm

ok is this a memory test?

cause i think my mnemonic enhancer and photographic memory gives me a bonus, but i'm not sure what kind of bonus it actually gives.

i think the mnemonic enhancer(rating2) would give me +2 to dice pool. and i think the phot mem give -1 to threshhold. is that right?

so i think that means i would be rolling 3 for INT+ 4 for Corp Rulings+2 for my mnemonic enhancer = 9, is that right or am i way off?
Back to top Go down
Starcraft
Runner
Runner
Starcraft

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Alexia Mooie Vos
Race: Fox Shapeshifter
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 5:50 pm

ive updated as far as i can for Atashi, with her mental state at the moment shes not going to be doing anything but hidin behind the table untill the door is opened. and with her low pain tolerance and lack of medical knowledge she isn't goin to eve natempt to touch the IV's much less let anyone else touch them unless they do have the medical knowledge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -OOC   Some Assembly Required -OOC - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Assembly Required -OOC
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next