Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeOOC - We Be Gangers - Page 15 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

OOC - We Be Gangers

Go down 
+7
Suspect
wngd_phantom
Drugged dwarf
Kazuki jotaro
Ghostmaker
Forged
Gala
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:37 am

Ok Dwarf: Runder finds only 1 hidden nodes, and 0 active nodes (except his team member's 'links). Go ahead and hack it!
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 3:17 pm

Great post Phantom: +1 Karma.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:37 pm

Runder: +1 Karma for sticking to the AR while being attacked. I know plenty of players who would have forgotten that they were operating in AR before they got attacked, and thus switching to VR would, likely cause falling damage when the character collapsed.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 11:48 am

Ok, you had better appreciate that. It took me quite a while to come up with a suitable punishment for a Glitch on your Initiative Test while in AR.
Back to top Go down
Drugged dwarf
Runner
Runner

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2010-09-15

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 2:38 am

Oh, yeah, sure. My possibly damaged head from dumpshock thanks you with all its leftover brain. The other part, turned to lovely lovely goo, probably has mixed feelings about the subject.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 3:42 am

I am happy to hear that. Smile

[EDIT] Except the "Mixed Feelings" part. Those make me wonder a bit. But I am happy to hear that half your brain is thanking me.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 7:00 am

Dwarf: That was an awesome post; +1 Karma.

We all stalled out for the moment? Let's get a roll call, see who is still with us?
Back to top Go down
johnnytenpins
Meat
Meat
johnnytenpins

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2010-12-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 12:02 pm

here
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:47 am

Huh, that's disappointing.

We had Ghostmaker until the beginning of last week, as well as Drugged Dwarf. I am going to give those two at least another 2 days to post in.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:52 am

I'm still here, of course. The hamsters are still attacking my sanity, little furry bastards. I believe Ghost did say he would be sans internet for awhile in one of his many many messages on the main board.

Our lilliputian (I'm sure i spelled that wrong) hacker is here as well, he almost always posts towards the end of the week.
Back to top Go down
Drugged dwarf
Runner
Runner

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 1:00 pm

Actually I'm still here, just that I thought someone would post before me as I've been center stage for a while.,if you want me to post more... I always can.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:03 am

Dwarf: Good thinking on the Commlink: +1 Karma. There is a "Body" right next to you. One of the laborers bends over, picks up the commlink, and hands it to you with a frown. It's not hard to wonder what he's thinking; but you're headache precludes his considered annoyance.
Leon: +2 Karma for freakin' awesome posts!
Body: +1 Karma for really good posts.
Tink: +1 For great posts.

Thank you all for sticking with it; that combat was a little involved, but we did manage to whittle the enemies down to something more manageable.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 12:23 pm

@Dwarf: The fastest and most convenient method of information transfer is the close-beam infrared transfer. You might also have physical cords to connect them with you, as you would have used something like that to connect to a hard-line if you'd found one. And lastly, you could attempt to use the wireless communications, similar to hacking the node. Which one will Runder be using?
Back to top Go down
Drugged dwarf
Runner
Runner

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 12:57 pm

Definitely hard line. He wouldn't want to go into any form of wireless unless he was sure it wouldn't mind kick him again
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:47 pm

Ok. You'll have to hack the commlink. It's going to be quite a bit easier, since the firewall on the commlink won't be anywhere near as high as it will be for the node. And Runder would know that there is little to no chance of any real security.
Give me hacking rolls, and then give me search rolls (Spoiler: Runder succeeds the hack).
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 8:25 pm

You get in without any problems; The passkey takes quite a while to find. But in about 3 minutes (period for the search was minutes) you manage to locate the program that holds the passkey.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:15 pm

Dwarf: you've done an impressive job keeping your character going in this game, but it's collapsing around you. With Phantom and Ghostmaker both out for unknown amounts of time, it might be better to put this game on indefinite hold.

In the mean time: why don't you take some time to put together a Matrix based character (Technomancer or hacker, either is fine) for my other game: A Time For Secrets. You've been keeping your post rate up well, and I would certainly appreciate having a Matrix character in the game.
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 2011-03-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Kouryuu.LV
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:27 pm

Gala wrote:
In the mean time: why don't you take some time to put together a Matrix based character (Technomancer or hacker, either is fine) for my other game: A Time For Secrets. You've been keeping your post rate up well, and I would certainly appreciate having a Matrix character in the game.

yeah there are way too many awakened Char's.
Back to top Go down
Drugged dwarf
Runner
Runner

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:23 pm

Oh.. ok sure. I'll work on a slightly better hacker idea for your Time of secrets game if you like. Technomancy is a little complicated for me at the moment so just a simple girl hacker might be a cool idea. I'll take a look at the starting threads and try to keep up on the plot the storyline of both stories have, then make something up later.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:03 am

Ok, send it my way as soon as you're done. The story is quite deep at the moment (A Time For Secrets is now more than 1 year old) so go ahead and put together the character first, and catch up on the story-line after.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC - We Be Gangers
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15