Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeOOC - We Be Gangers - Page 14 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

OOC - We Be Gangers

Go down 
+7
Suspect
wngd_phantom
Drugged dwarf
Kazuki jotaro
Ghostmaker
Forged
Gala
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 14 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:44 am

Think i used Edge already do i still got it ill have something up soon but ill roll the Dmg resistance... and what am i rolling again just body right
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 14 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:58 am

body + armor + any edge if you want to use it. The restriction on edge is only 1 point per roll period, Nothing against using multiple points within the same combat.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 14 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 9:00 am

oK Thanks dude word good looking
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 14 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 9:29 am

Four hits edited again but yeah rolled
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 14 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 9:42 am

So you take 5 boxes of damage. Now post your next action with a -1 penalty to ALL rolls. You have the one guy in submission, it succeeded (I edited the GM post, with the results of your rolls). You're hit, bleeding, but it's not that bad. Probably a pass-through shoulder wound or something.
If you want to do something specific and cool, like a "choke-out," treat it as a called shot. For a neck-choke, take a -3 penalty (in addition to wound modifiers) on your grapple check to do damage. To break a bone, take a -2 for a major joint, -3 for a major bone (upper arm - Humorous, lower arm - Both Radius and Ulna), and -4 for the neck. For a knock-out, take -3 for breath areas, like underarms, solar plexus, or ribs, and -4 for a Temple shot.
In all of these cases, when you do a - on your roll, add those as direct damage hits. So a -2 roll penalty give +2 damage. -4 gives +4.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 14 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 8:41 am

Ghostmaker, where's my post?
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 14 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 8:42 am

still waking up im on it giv a sec please.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 14 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:52 pm

Nice post Ghost, well done! I'm surprised you went for the temple shot without Edge. FYI: You may use an Edge to re-roll those 1's if you want. This is another valid use for Edge (although, the rule of 6 will not apply).

[Edit] That is: if you have any edge left to use...
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 14 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 1:51 pm

nope no edge going to have to correct that with karma lol but yeah i don't know what to do for dmg let me know
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 14 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:29 pm

Well, 2 things: First, you don't need to know what the damage is. Sometimes it's fun to know, but you don't need to. That said, I will give you a little write-up of what the damage breakdown would be for this roll below. Second: Damage is not important at all until I have decided what I want to do with your Glitch. I haven't decided yet.

Damage for this would be the following:
Net Hits + "Called Shot" 4 + Str/2 + Other Modifiers. Other Modifiers would be any Unarmed Damage boosts which you may have. Like Critical Strike, or Elemental Strike.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 14 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 3:12 pm

OH i was looking for reaction to the temple shot not the breakdown but thanks ok im done then. NEXT!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 14 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 12:05 pm

ok im gonna take another shot later k im kinda doing stuff now but ill have something up soon k lata... Smile
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 14 EmptySun May 22, 2011 8:49 am

Success! Nice hit Ghost!

Jason, Runder, and Tink; you're all up. Post in when you can.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 14 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 12:25 pm

Johnny, I hate to add insult to injury, but you still have to resist drain when you fail in a spellcasting attempt.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 14 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:06 pm

Ok guys, I will post up the "GM" post this evening.

Dwarf/KJ, if you have a post, now is the time! Ghost needs all the help he can get!
Back to top Go down
johnnytenpins
Meat
Meat
johnnytenpins

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2010-12-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 14 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:34 pm

My bad, was in a hurry and completely spaced.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 14 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:48 am

Ok, the combat is over; wipe your brows, do a role-call, do some role-playing, and finish up the mission!
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 14 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:02 pm

Hey all, Ghostmaker may be out of commission for the moment, but the bullets are no longer flying. Dwarf, Johnny, you're both alive and unhurt. Go ahead and wade into the carnage and see what there is to see.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 14 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:06 am

Pardon the delays, but I will attempt to post Karma by the end of the day. There were some really excellent posts in there (Leon, Body) which have earned some reward; but the "heat of battle" kept me too focused on events to keep up with the peripherals.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 14 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:40 am

Ok, the much awaited Fight-Karma:

Jason: +1 Karma. You participated, somewhat.
Runder: +3 Karma. You didn't participate, but your RP reasoning, and the notes that you gave, we sufficiently amusing that your lack of participation was actually adding to the game quality.
Tink: +4 Karma. Great job with the mixing of spells and weapons. You did a believably impressive job of adding those two things together to make your character as useful as it can be, considering. Also, I really like the "mortality" response you have with Body right now.
Body: +6 Karma. Ghost, I don't know what did it, but your posts are mostly being made up of complete sentences, proper punction (mostly), and few spelling errors. AND, to boot, you've been spicing up with the narrative which makes reading a post fun! I really am impressed with what I've been seeing out of you.
And, additionally, to add to that, etc... Body did quite a good job staying alive in there; and it wasn't easy.
Leon: +7 Karma. Leon's internal narratives were riveting. His "Intimidate" was more than just credible, it was terrifying; just imagining the success that he had, and your descriptions of it, were raising goosebumps on my arms, IN REAL LIFE! And great job pulling together an escape plan from the Physical Barrier. That was a dirty trick, and you prevailed. Good job.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 14 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 1:19 pm

Sorry about the short nasty looking short post im soo tapped for imagination lol right now but ill make the next one better...
Back to top Go down
Drugged dwarf
Runner
Runner

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2010-09-15

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 14 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 3:02 pm

Sorry about asking the question Gala, just the the rules aren't very clear:

I was doing a general scan first to see what I could find, according to the book, it requires a free action and to spot one. If that didn't work, I could do another search to see if there were any hidden wireless nodes using Electronic Warfare + Scan extended tests (4 successes if I know what I'm looking for, or 15+ successes if I don't, 1 combat turn each).

The only time I use computer + Logic combo is when I'm trying to observe a node in detail, and at the moment I havent found a single one yet... I think...

I know this is slightly Jerk-sounding, but I honestly didn't know if when I popped on my scan I didn't find anything, and if so which Scan I should make.

Please absolutely correct me if I am just being an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 14 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:34 am

Dwarf: Not a problem at all; the rules really aren't clear for Matrix actions. It is not so bad in 4 as it was in 3; but I know a fair number of table-top GMs who are simply unwilling to run Matrix actions because they can't be bothered to deal with them. I, on the other hand, would prefer to look like a fool from time to time than to limit the game of that dimension.
Back to top Go down
Drugged dwarf
Runner
Runner

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 14 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 7:39 am

no sweat, I will make the EW + Scan check later this eve and edit it to my post.
Back to top Go down
Drugged dwarf
Runner
Runner

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 2:43 am

Done! carry on!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC - We Be Gangers
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next