Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeOn The Run OOC - Page 2 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

On The Run OOC

Go down 
+6
outpost_2
Darkon
WearzManySkins
Drugged dwarf
maartendp
taniwhaiti
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Number of posts : 427
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Character sheet
Character Name: Haruki 'Tora' Tokugawa
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

On The Run OOC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Run OOC   On The Run OOC - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 12:19 pm

Thanks WearzManySkins, Maartendp!
Back to top Go down
werebear83

werebear83

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Character sheet
Character Name: Shift

PostSubject: Re: On The Run OOC   On The Run OOC - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 1:54 pm

If you still need a driver, I got an lf that would work. He needs to be shaved down(high end*600pt* char) But I could have him ready by tuesday afternoon.
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: On The Run OOC   On The Run OOC - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:56 pm

Hi Werebear!

Sounds good! A few players have sent through characters but I think as players need to revisit the Character Generation basics just to ensure that we are complying. I understand about Negotiating your character with a GM but I do look at the Sample Characters for some of the detail such as skill levels and attribute detail.

Last edited by taniwhaiti on Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drugged dwarf
Runner
Runner

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2010-09-15

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: On The Run OOC   On The Run OOC - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:03 pm

BAAAAH!

Was making a gun totter, but saw that it was covered.. so was making a driver.. but looks like that's covered too!

What does the party still need?
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: On The Run OOC   On The Run OOC - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:30 pm

Could you all PM me your characters as my email is playing up! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
WearzManySkins
Team Leader
Team Leader
WearzManySkins

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2010-05-09

Character sheet
Character Name: WeaZManySkins
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: On The Run OOC   On The Run OOC - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 6:22 pm

Drugged dwarf wrote:
BAAAAH!

Was making a gun totter, but saw that it was covered.. so was making a driver.. but looks like that's covered too!

What does the party still need?

Ok I have not seen most of the submissions but someone with severe levels of Medicine and or First Aide. Do not forget magical healing from Augmentation pages 120 and traditional magical healing on page 123.

I will let you "Steal" a concept I have sort of working on....An Enchanter Adept...Alchemist for Healing with Enchanted focuses, Chemist for those interesting chemical compounds and the use of a Ares Supersquirt delivery system.

Said character will need Arcana(Logic), Enchanting(Traditional Medicine)(Magic), Chemistry(Logic) and Expert Aspected Magician from page 31 of Street Magic. Medicine(Logic) and First Aide(Logic) Remember spellcasting/spirit summoning is for those of lesser skills. Smile Maybe Artificer Mentor too from Street Magic page 180, to crank up those enchanting tests dice pools.

My race for my idea is Dwarf.

"Oh shut up and drink my cure you big baby troll, if it does not taste incredibly bad its not working."
Back to top Go down
WearzManySkins
Team Leader
Team Leader
WearzManySkins

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: On The Run OOC   On The Run OOC - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 6:23 pm

taniwhaiti wrote:
Could you all PM me your characters as my email is playing up! Thanks!

Done Tani.
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: On The Run OOC   On The Run OOC - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 11:55 pm

At the moment, here's the breakdown on all completed applicants so far:

Ghost: Magical Support
Colton: Fire Support
Deodanth: Matrix Support

Thats it at this stage!
Back to top Go down
Drugged dwarf
Runner
Runner

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2010-09-15

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: On The Run OOC   On The Run OOC - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 11:58 pm

I will give it my best shot Warez... although I am still a shadowrun newb.. so I may mess it up.
Back to top Go down
PresentPresence
Team Leader
Team Leader
PresentPresence

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2010-07-31

Character sheet
Character Name: яөъөсөр
Race: Human After All
Sex: French

PostSubject: Re: On The Run OOC   On The Run OOC - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:26 am

Hey Tani I think I have time to do multiple runs. I can make a driver/rigger if you want. One question, though: Do you want vans or sedans?
Back to top Go down
werebear83

werebear83

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: On The Run OOC   On The Run OOC - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:33 am

OK, Got my elf driver set up, Call him "Shift". Poor little Japanese Guy, thinks he is John Wayne. God help him.
Back to top Go down
werebear83

werebear83

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: On The Run OOC   On The Run OOC - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:37 am

Now, he isn't a rigger(that would take away from the thrill of driving). He can handle himself in a fight, but he is meant to be behind the wheel. He can fly if need be. And he does have First aid.
Back to top Go down
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader
outpost_2

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Clinton Taylor

PostSubject: Re: On The Run OOC   On The Run OOC - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 1:36 pm

my character is a little bit medically trained as well, with a specialty in combat wounds.
Back to top Go down
WearzManySkins
Team Leader
Team Leader
WearzManySkins

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: On The Run OOC   On The Run OOC - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 2:20 pm

Physical Description:
Bridget Finnguala O’Toole (Deodanth) is 5 feet 1 inch in height and weighs in at 90 pounds, Slight Build. Human, Albino, Female.
Her skin in pale with freckles in heavy amounts exposed to the sunlight, her freckles are dark red and range in size from pinpoints to 1 inch, and all are perfectly circular. Her skin is tattooed in a brilliant metallic emerald green intertwining ivy Celtic Knot work patterns in a full body tattoo, done by Selena of Lou’s Tattoos in downtown Seattle.

Her hair is completely white, including her eyebrows. Her head hair is in a long single braid going down her back, intertwined in the braid are thin strips of red and blue leather, ending in bloodstone and a amethyst at the end of the braid.

Her eyes are large and deep ruby red, usually never seen in the light of day because of the warp around electronic shades she wears with the tint set to Metallic Silver reflective surface.

She wears sets of pierced earrings, 2 in left ear and 3 in right ear. Each earring is Britannia silver in a raised Celtic Knot work pattern, each set with semiprecious gemstones.

Matrix Description:
Her VR avatar is that of a Deodanth from the Fantasy RPG World of Arduin: Deodanth are surrounded in mystery and legend, so much so that they themselves no longer know the whole truth. Thaumaturgical research confirms that they are a hybrid race, the result of a necromantic blending of Elven blood with some dark and unknown thing, probably feline in nature. As such, they are essentially immortal, though they reach their majority in just 10 years. According to legend, they are lost time travelers from eons in the future, when the universe is old and the last suns are dying. They are known for their fierce nature as well as their cunning battle tactics. A nomadic breed, they travel alone or in small groups, and are solitary in their habits—so much so that most of their history has passed out of memory, despite their long lives.

Her actual VR avatar is a Snow Leopard headed feline/Drow Elven figure, except her avatar’s eyes are deep glowing electric blue and has a Star Mage Gem of Pulsing Green in her forehead centered above her eyes. She wears a heavily rune inscribed Mithral breastplate, over Adamantine Chain Byrnie of a 7 to 1 ring pattern of linking. She wears gilt bronze Vambraces on each forearm, Copper alloyed greaves on each of her shins.

She has been seen using the services of a Hell Cat demon and Shiva Golem.

Sin and Licenses:
Real SIN: Bridget Finnguala O’Toole
Fake SIN Rating 4: Clara White
Fake SIN License 4: Ares Crusader
Fake SIN License 4: Colt Cobra TZ-110
Fake SIN License 4: HK G12A3z
Fake SIN License 4: EX-Explosive Rounds

Carried Equipment:
She wears a broad brimmed sun hat of dark brown woven straw, with a bright green hat band. Usually wears white long sleeved shirts/tunics with various Celtic patterns in green in day light. At Night she wears dark brown long sleeved shirts. Wears dark brown loose slacks with black crepe soled shoes.

Wears dark gray Armored Jacket with Nonconductivity 6, Fire Resistant 6

Or wears black urban explorer jump suite with a broad brimmed sun hat of dark brown woven straw, with a bright green hat band.

Ares Crusader in concealed holster underneath jacket. Spare ammo inside left jacket pocket. 1 Regular Ammo, 1 Ex-EX Explosive ammo.

Commlink in right inside jacket pocket, Subvocal Microphone, Earbud, wears mirrored electronic shades.

Combat Loadout:
Armored Jacket
Combat Load Vest
Smart Pack
Butt Pack
8 Ammunition Smart Pouches 3 x MP, 3 X SMG, 3 X AR, 2 regular and 1 Ex-EX Explosive
Savior Medkit in smart pack
4 x Savior Medkit Supplies in butt pack
4 x Antidote Patch in butt pack
4 x Stimulant Patch 6 in butt pack
4 x Tranq Patch 6 in butt pack
Trauma Patch in butt pack
Chemsuit 6 in butt pack
Gas Mask in butt pack
Respirator 6 in butt pack

Vehicle:
Horizon Doble Revolution with Side Car

Home:
Middle Class in Renton

Contacts:
Warezhouse 24 3/8
Cracker Underground 6/6
Tux's 1 /2

Languages:
English
Or'zet
Sperethiel
comlinks and radio
subvocalized
thoughts

Datasearches 108 Combat Turns, 324 seconds, 5 Minutes 24 seconds
Spoiler:

AutoSofts: 17 Combat turns
Spoiler:

Hacking 66 Combat Turns
Spoiler:

Agents 7 Combat Turns
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
werebear83

werebear83

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: On The Run OOC   On The Run OOC - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 3:29 pm

Hiro "Shift" Nakamura
Thinks he is a Cowboy, even if he is trapped in a 5'4" Japanese shell. If you have ever seen Sukiyaki Western Jango, think Yoshitsune. He loves cars, and anything else fast enough to be stupid with. He carries a Colt Deputy on his hip in a quickdraw holster. He also wears an old beat up cowboy hat. A notable feature is he has very long ears for an elf. They stick up through the hat, and he pins them together with a titanium stud. This helps keep his hat on when he goes fast. He has some basic training in first aid triage. Comes from hanging out with yak gangers. He does most of his own work on his cars, and enjoys spaggetti westerns in his off time.
Back to top Go down
maartendp
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: On The Run OOC   On The Run OOC - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:46 pm

Hey Tani,

have you recieved my character?
And can you let me know if he's ok so I can start posting?

thx
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: On The Run OOC   On The Run OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 1:44 am

PLAYERS TAKE NOTE!

Some players have overlooked a couple of very important rules. Please make any adjustments and re PM me calling them <Character Name> FINAL.

1. Skills: (Sr4, pg. 75)
PURCHASING ACTIVE SKILLS (Paragraphs 2 & 3)
Raising a skill costs 4 BP per rating point. Skills can only be improved to a maximum rating of 6.
The maximum skill rating for starting characters is either one skill at Rating 6 (with the rest at Rating 4 or less) or two skills at Rating 5 with the rest at Rating 4 or less). Your character cannot start with both one Rating 6 skill and two Rating 5 skills.

2. Availability of gear is strictly Availability 12 unless you have a Positive Quality that allows you to 'acquire' this gear.

Come on guys - read and re-read the rules in SR4, beginning pg.70 onwards regarding ... CREATING A SHADOWRUNNER ...! If you are new to SR4 then I understand and I may have to help guide you through the process. You 'Experienced' players know the rules of Character Generation. You also know when you are stretching the boundaries and I think I have been more than fair. If you wish to make OTT characters the concern is that the 'fun' element of being beginning Shadowrunners disappears. Character preservation is understandable but so is fairness and following guidelines. I ask you to take another look and YOU check that you have followed the guidelines in the aforementioned section. I find myself double checking (at times on the assumption that your experience should let you make the right decisions regarding your character) which is annoying to say the least and then I have to do the whole please explain!

Again - if you are new to this then no worries however, if you know the limitations of Character Generation and have played before then create characters accordingly.

I may have to conduct a 'Character Audit' tomorrow to ensure that the guidelines have been met! This may mean a lot of messaging and you may also have to explain some things to me and these things may be adjusted, left alone, or taken out. Just be prepared. I wanted to start with beginning shadowrunners not Superheros. I did suggest at one point that if you followed the Sample Characters in the book, you will see their limitations. Some of you way exceed them.
Back to top Go down
maartendp
Meat
Meat

PostSubject: Re: On The Run OOC   On The Run OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 1:57 am

Looked over my character once again, and I don't see any mistakes, can you tell me if I made errors or the character is good to go?
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: On The Run OOC   On The Run OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 1:58 am

Will do! Have you PMed me the character?
Back to top Go down
maartendp
Meat
Meat

PostSubject: Re: On The Run OOC   On The Run OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 2:03 am

Yes I did
Back to top Go down
werebear83

werebear83

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: On The Run OOC   On The Run OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:17 am

ok let's try this again. PM'ed you my revised sheet.
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: On The Run OOC   On The Run OOC - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:43 am

Please accept my apologies as I am trying to go through a myriad of character sheets as there are some things that must be adjusted!

At the moment, here's the breakdown on all completed applicants so far:

Ghost: Magical Support
Colton: Fire Support
Deodanth: Matrix Support
Shift: Transportation

Thats it at this stage!
Back to top Go down
maartendp
Meat
Meat

PostSubject: Re: On The Run OOC   On The Run OOC - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:25 pm

have you found my character in your pm?
Back to top Go down
werebear83

werebear83

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: On The Run OOC   On The Run OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 1:37 pm

Ok, well I may be intermintent, had to run to wyoming on family business. But I got my laptop so we will see. for sure be back in civilization by wed. Well Shift is an elf, Japanese by birth. Thinks he is a cowboy.
Back to top Go down
maartendp
Meat
Meat

PostSubject: Re: On The Run OOC   On The Run OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 3:27 pm

Hey Tani,

Can you let me know if my char is ok?
I saw there's already postings in the ingame forum and am eager to join Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On The Run OOC   On The Run OOC - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

On The Run OOC
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun Online :: Library :: Archives :: Archives - :: Dead Runs :: Taniwhaiti's Games-
Jump to: