Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeWngd phantoms characters SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Wngd phantoms characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

Wngd phantoms characters Empty
PostSubject: Wngd phantoms characters   Wngd phantoms characters EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 1:19 am

just for the sake of saving space on our new website, im moving all of my characters to one area.

((just use cntr + f and the search code to move to each character, its quicker))

((0001)) Saint Michael
((0002)) Ryel Quinvesica                    
((0003)) Priest Sarah Gaven                
((0004)) Father Anton Levevich
((0005)) Alannah Dana
((0006)) Genevieve Dana
((0007)) Alexander Korben
((0008)) Eric 'Phantom' Lenshier
((0009)) Matron Sarah Gaven
((0010)) Blesa Iorica
((0011)) Léon Marrick
((0012)) Tywin Lancaster

Last edited by wngd_phantom on Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:58 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wngd phantoms characters   Wngd phantoms characters EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 1:21 am

Father Michael (aka Saint Michael) Roman (400bp) ((0001))
METATYPE: Ork (20 bp)
MOVEMENT: 10/25, Swim: 5
HEIGHT: 6'2"
WEIGHT: 190 lbs.
Build:  Wiry, muscular
HAIR: white, lower black length, braided
EYES: blue
SKIN: stark white

Attributes (150 bp)
BODY: 5
AGILITY: 5 (7)
REACTION: 5 (7)
STRENGTH: 3 (5)
INTUITION: 4
LOGIC: 1 (3)
WILLPOWER: 2
CHARISMA: 3
EDGE: 4 (30 bp)

ESSENCE: 1.3
INITIATIVE: 9 (11)
INIT PASSES: 1 (3)

MATRIX: 1
MATRIX INIT: 7

ACTIVE SKILLS (92 BP)

Athletics Skill Group 3
Climbing 3 ranks +5 strength = 9 total
Gymnastics: 3 ranks + 7 agility = 11 total
Running: 3 ranks + 5 strength = 9 total
Swimming: 3 ranks + 5 strength = 9 total

Stealth Skill Group 2
Disguise: 2 ranks + 4 Intuition = 6 total
Infiltration: 2 ranks + 7 Agility = 9 total
Palming: 2 ranks + 7 Agility = 9 total
Shadowing: 2 ranks + 4 Intuition = 6 total

Artisan (guitars): 2 ranks + 4 Intuition + (2) guitars = 6 (8 )
Dodge (Ranged Combat): 4 ranks + 7 Agility = 11 (13)
Longarms: 5 ranks + 7 Agility = 12
Perception (Visual): 2 ranks + 4 Intuition = 6 (8 )
Pistols (semi-automatics): 5 ranks + 7 Agility = 12 (14)

KNOWLEDGE SKILLS (21 Free BP)
Language:
Cantonese: 3 ranks + 4 Intuition = 7
Latin: 3 ranks + 4 Intuition = 7
Sperethiel 3 ranks + 4 Intuition = 7

Christianity: 4 ranks + 3 logic = 7
Combat: Tactics 3 ranks + 3 logic = 6
Mafia: 3 ranks + 4 Intuition = 7
Security Design: 3 ranks + 4 Intuition = 7

CONTACT (26 BP)
The Cleric
Group rating 15 (1000+ members; National area of influence; most members have magical talents; broad reaching resources in and out of the Matrix) / 5 connection / 5 Loyalty

QUALITIES
negative (-35 BP)
Addiction (Moderate) (cigarettes)
Incompetent (Hacking)
Scorched (Tech)
Simsense Vertigo

positive (25 BP)
Ambidextrous
Guts

Martial Arts (15BP)
Firefight 2 AR 157
Reduce ranged combat 'attacker in melee combat' modifier by 1

Krav Maga 1 AR 157

MANEUVERS (6 BP)
Finishing Move AR 159
Set-Up AR 160
Two Weapon Style AR 160

Equipment (36 BP)

ARMOR BALLISTIC/IMPACT
TOTAL 13/11
Encumbrance 10/10
Form-Fitting Full-Body Suit 6/2 AR 48
SecureTech Arm Casings 0/1 AR 49
SecureTech Forearm Guards 0/1 AR 49
Vashon Island: Steampunk Corset/Vest (Ensemble) 7/7 AR 46
+Fire Resistance 6
+Thermal Damping 6

WEAPONS

Ares Predator IV 5P damage / -1 AP / -3 recoil compensation / SA/BF / 15 rounds 2 clips SR4 317
+Small Mod (BF)
+Personalized Grip
+Smartgun System
+Additional Clip
+Extended Clip
+Gas Vent 2

Ares Predator IV Heavy Pistol 5P damage / -1 AP / -3 recoil compensation / SA/BF / 15 rounds 2 clips SR4 317
+Small Mod (BF)
+Personalized Grip
+Smartgun System
+Additional Clip
+Extended Clip
+Gas Vent 2

Enfield AS-7 Shotgun 7P damage / -1 AP / -3 recoil compensation / 10 rounds per clip AR 28
+Gas Vent 2
+Personalized Grip
+Smartgun system
+Underbarrel weapon
++Remington 950 Sports Rifle 8P damage / -1 AP / -3 recoil compensation / 2 rounds 2 magazines AR 27
+++Small Mod (SA)
+++Personalized Grip
+++Smartgun System
+++Imaging Scope
+++Additional Clip

CyberWare
Muscle Replacement Rating 2
Wired Reflexes Rating 2 Alphaware

Bioware
Damage Compensators Rating 2
Cerbral Booster Rating 2

COMMLINK
Novatech Airware
Iris Orb
+Subvocal Microphone

PROGRAMS
Mapsoft 6 (new york city)

LIFESTYLE MONTHS
Middle 1 (month)

AMMO
Ammo: EX-Explosive Rounds (Ares Predator IV) - 240 rounds (organized into 8 clips)
Ammo: Stick-n-Shock (Ares Predator IV) - 240 rounds (organized into 8 clips)
Ammo: EX-Explosive Rounds (Enfield AS-7) - 200 (organized into 20 clips)
Ammo: EX-Explosive Rounds (Remington 950) - 20 (organized into 10 magazines)

Gear
DocWagon Contract: Basic 1 Year
Autopicker rating 6
Climbing Gear

Glasses rating 4
+Flare Compensation
+Image Link
+Smartlink
+Vision Enhancement 3

Contact Lenses Rating 3
+Thermographic Vision

Earbuds Rating 2
+Audio Enhancement 3
+Spatial Recognizer

Fake License (Ares Predator IV) rating 4
Fake License (Ares Predator IV) rating 4
Fake License (Enfield AS-7) rating 4
Fake License (Remington 950) rating 4
Fake License (Muscle Replacement) rating 4
Fake License (Wired Reflexes) rating 4
Fake SIN (Lawrence Revel) rating 4

Modified Guitar Case (6 false bottom cases)
4 Hidden Gun Arm Slides (1 hand gun per slide, come out of 2 doors on the left and right bottom) (2 slides for the "rifle" that come out of the top)

Gecko Tape Gloves
Glasscutter
GPS
Grapple Gun

Smart Jammer, Area rating 4
Magnesium Torch
Mapsoft (new york city) rating 6
Micro Flares x 10
Micro Flare Launcher
Microwire (100 m) x 5
Standard Rope (100 m) x 5
Survival Kit

Snow rained down through the air. It fell onto the shattered landscape that could only be seen through flashes that night.  Each rocket shell exploding over the field meant another one of my friends took a journey that I wanted no part in.  I was crouched down in a crater, a soldiers boot my only companion as I held my rifle.  Panic-stricken and all alone, I looked over the lip of the ground and out into the night, each moment etched forever into my nightmares.  

Men and body parts flying through the air, explosions and fire leaping out of the ground and incinerating my brothers, and always the constant hail of bullets that tears through armor and flesh as easily as a breeze moves the torn flag hung on our post.  I cowered back in my hole, my one grave already dug for me, all that was needed was for the snow to keep falling and bury me.

Another soldier jumped down into my grave, maybe he wanted to die to.  He looked around wary of everything around him, tall, stoic.  An Officer.  He turned and saw me lying with my back to the dirt, my eyes locked onto him.  He reached down and pulled me up by the collar on my armor, "Get up and fight Soldier.  Did you want to live forever?" He laughed and pulled me up and out of my grave, and back into the world, back into the land of the living, and dying. Three steps was all we got before the ground rose beneath us, an explosion engulfing the officer in a volcano of fire, and sending me flying backwards into that unknown abyss that i thought had finally decided to embrace me.

In the sky was another flash, I thought it was the angels coming to take me away to whatever plane of existence was after this one.  I wasn't wrong, but the intent was surprising.

The light did surround me entirely, it was warm and comforting, it felt like going home.  I felt a hand touch my cheek and a soothing voice fill my body and soul "You will fight for the armies of Heaven soon enough, but you will say to Death, That you are a Saint, and Saints say one thing..."

I fell from the light, the ground crashing around me, the air rushing out of and then back into my body, as if a new life had been given to me.  A half busted shield lay next to me.  I reached for my rifle, but coming up empty i grabbed my sidearm, the shield, and rose to my feet and charged onward.

"The rest of that story is for another person, and another time my friend.  Your story though, might be coming to a close."  Michael stood up from his char and circled the desk in the concrete cell, the lone yellow incandescent bulb dimly shining from above.  His captive tied to a steel chair. "Look, brother, I swear i didn't know her..."  Michael grabbed his mouth, covering it with his gloved hand. "i'm not a brother of yours, but i do know her father, yours, all of ours."  Leveling the cold steel barrel of his Ruger Super Warhawk to the man's forehead.  "And so as our Father hath called forth an awesome wailing, it was was heard throughout And the terrible hand of the lord, struck upon the earth... And as our almighty Father created you... Now... He calleth you home!"

The gun clicks "Oops... Busy signal... he'll have to calleth back!"

He pushed and the captive man fell back to the ground, his bonds sliding free as he ran out of the room, his hands firmly planted on the discolored remnants of his pants.  Saint Michael continued to laugh as the idiot crashed through out the hallways, that is until he heard his phone ring in his headset with a very recognizable caller id.  "Yes, Matron?" "Father...  we need your help.  We have a new recruit in Boston, and further missions available in near by New York City.""For the Cleric Ma'am, anything.  When do i leave?"

Last edited by wngd_phantom on Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:40 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wngd phantoms characters   Wngd phantoms characters EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 1:22 am

(430bp) ((0002))
Ryel Quinvesica
Metatype : Ork (20)
Mystical Adept (10)

Attributes (190 +75)
Body: 4
Agility: 5
Reaction: 5
Strength: 4
Charisma: 2
Intuition: 5
Logic: 2
Willpower: 5

Edge: 2
Magic: 6
Initiative: 10
Essence: 6

Active Skills (102)
Navigation : 2
Survival : 2
Tracking : 2
Blades (Parrying) : 4
Throwing Weapons (Knives) : 5
Spellcasting (Health) : 4
Assensing (Aura Reading) : 1
Counterspelling : 3
Perception (Visual) : 1

KNOWLEDGE SKILLS
English - (n)
Spanish - (3)
safe houses - (3)
Gangs - (3)
Armorers - (3)
Dart games - (4)
Religion (5)

Positive Qualities (25)
human looking
Ambidextrous
martial arts (2 firefighting, 1 krav maga)

Negative Qualities (-35)
Sensitive System
vindictive
Allergy unc/mod (penicillin)

gear (14)

Weapons
20x Throwing Knife
Knife

Armors
lined coat
Securetech PPP leg and arm casings
Securetech PPP vitals protector plate

Commlinks
Commlink : CMT Clip
Subvocal Microphone

Equipments
Sustaining Focus (Rating 3)
Fake License (Rating 4)
Fake Sin (Rating 4)
DocWagon Contract (Gold - per Year)
5x Survival Kit
Glasses
+Thermographic Vision
+Image Link
+Smartlink
Contact Lenses
+Vision Enhancement (Rating 2)
Earbud
+ Audio Enhancement (Rating 2)
+ Spatial Recognizer

Vehicles
Dodge Scoot

Spells (12)
Heal
Levitate
Ignite
Increase Reflexes

Powers
Power Throw (Level 4)

Maneuvers (8) and special skills
* Reduce ranged combat "Attacker in Melee combat" mod by 3 total(2 firefight, 1 krav maga) (thus able to use your gun freely while in melee combat)
* Two-Weapons Style: may coose to apply full defense option using only one weapon and still attack with the other weapon.
* Iajutsu: quick draw anything
* Finishing Move: A character with this maneuver may follow up a succesful attack, whether it deals damage or not, immediately with a move designed to take out the enemy. this allows the character to make an immediate follow-up melee attack in the same action phase. Finishing move counts as an interrupt action and uses up the characters next available action.
* Ripsote: a character with riposte who successfully parries or blocks a melee combat attack may make an immediate attack on her attacker even if it is not her action phase in the turn.

Contacts (9)
Alexander Korben (johnson in Matrons Circle) (L:1 C:4)
Black market smuggler (L:1 C:3)

background:

Ryel was a somewhat normal kind of person. His parents were two completely average americans living in Seattle, they had a decent apartment away from the sprawl, and in 2047 they had a baby boy, which matched perfectly with there idea of a perfect family. What didn't match was there son was a meta, freshley out of the womb he already had pointy ears and a flat nose. His father freaked out and immediatly left the room, his mother sobbing in shame, the doctor shrugged and continued with what doctors did best, racking up medical bills for people. The parents insurance easily paid for his birth, but what was most on their minds was what to do about their ork son? they decided to get him plastic surgery, most doctors wouldn't do that to a child, but eventually they found one, although it cost most of their life savings to even find the guy. After the surgery they both signed a contract agreeing that no matter what he must never know what he is, and for the most part he didn't.

A few years later, right around 9 years old, Ryel had a doctors apointment with a new doctor. His family had had to move recently do to a death in the family, so he had to meet a new doctor. The downside was this doctor had none of the notes or knowledge that ryel's first doctor said, and it was in this first meeting that he didn't have any expertise in dealing with ork physiology. This little phrase had brought back a memory from when he was really small, a bad doctor with a knife coming at him, and another sneaking up with a syringe, then when he woke up... Their was pain, and he felt terrible, and he cried and his parents wouldn't hold him. This memory had made something in Ryel tell him to run, the doctor and his parents tried to surround him, but he grabbed a syringe from the doctor and threw it as hard as he could. A surprising thing was that their was a snap in the air as he threw the small weapon, and the needle buried itself into the doctors skull. Blood trickled from the small wound as the blue eyes of the doctor rolled into the back of his head. He immediatly fell to the ground dead. Shock filled the room, all eyes glued on the fallen corpse as he ran as quick as he could out of the room, the building, and then to the streets of the sprawl. He managed to last for a few days before he started to starve. Although it wasn't his hunger that almost killed him, it was everything else.

After a long while of running from a small gang that wanted to keep him and probably ransom him off, he had to stop running and rest for a little bit. Hunger pains and stolen most of his strength, he could barely move his arms, let alone keep running. When he was stuck in a corner, he closed his eyes, afraid of what was going to happen to him. A rushing of air moved over him, but he still kept his eyes shut. He heard gunfire, and screaming, but he still kept his eyes shut. It was only when there was silence did he hear something that made him open his eyes, he heard a soft, sweet womans voice call to him. "Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid... it is I who go with thee; I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee." The words meant nearly nothing to him, but her voice that allowed him to see clearly, she scooped the lost child in her arms and leapt into the air, she asked him to sleep for he would be home soon. The last thing he saw before going falling fast asleep from exhaustion was the white collar around her neck.

Matron Sarah Gaven had saved him from a near certain death on the streets. She had taught him about how to survive, and how he would never be alone. She taught him how to believe and fight for something greater than himself, and thanks to her and her beliefs which certainly saved him, he would always fight for those in need and bring light to the shadows.

physical bio: 5'7'' 163 lbs age is 25

Last edited by wngd_phantom on Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:06 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wngd phantoms characters   Wngd phantoms characters EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 1:24 am

(400bp) ((0003))
Priest Sarah Gaven
Female Ork
Freerunner Adept

Attributes
Reaction: 5 (7)
Strength: 3
Charisma: 4
Logic: 3
Willpower: 3

Magic: 5
Initiative: 12
lifestyle - Middle (1 months)

ACTIVE SKILLS
Con : 2
Etiquette : 2
Leadership : 2
Negotiation : 2
Climbing : 3
Gymnastics : 3
Running : 3
Swimming : 3
Dodge (melee Combat) : 4
Pistols : 5
unarmed combat (parrying) : 3 (5)
Navigation (Urban) : 2 (4)

KNOWLEDGE SKILLS
English - (n)
Japanese - (3)
Ork - (3)
Parkour - (6)
Parkour routes (Denver) - (4)
Parkour routes (Seattle) - (4)
Seattle Street gangs - (4)

Positive Qualities
Ambidextrous
Human Looking
First Impression
martial arts
* Reduce ranged combat "Attacker in Melee combat" mod by 3 total(2 firefight, 1 krav maga) (thus able to use your gun freely while in melee combat)

Maneuvers (10bp)
* Two-Weapons Style: may choose to apply full dfense option using only one weapon and still attack with the other weapon.
* Multi-Strike: +1 dice pool for attacking multiple enemies in the same action
* Set-up: May make an attack test to deal no damage but to add her net hits to the next following attack; may be used with finishing move.
* Finishing Move: A character with this maneuver may follow up a succesful attack, whether it deals damage or not, immediately with a move designed to take out the enemy. this allows the character to make an immediate follow-up melee attack in the same action phase. Finishing move counts as an interrupt action and uses up the characters next available action.
* Ripsote: a character with riposte who successfully parries or blocks a melee combat attack may make an immediate attack on her attacker even if it is not her action phase in the turn.
* Watchful Guard: Reduce the penalty for “defender has defended against previous attacks” by 1.

Negative Qualities
Moderate Addiction (heights (jumping from them, parkour stunts, etc.(hates being on the ground)
Day job 2
Sensitive System

POWERS
Great Leap (level 2)
Improved Reflexes (level 2)
Wall Running (1)
counterstrike (.5)

CYBERWARE
none

BIOWARE
none

WEAPONS
Ruger Thunderbolt
+ personalized Grip
+ additional clip (1 clip Ex-exploding ammo, 1 clip SnS at all times)
+Melee Hardening
3x EX-Explosive Rounds (10 shots)
3x Stick-n-Shock (10 shots)
4x Spare Clips
Hidden Gun Arm Slide
Ruger Thunderbolt
+ personalized Grip
+ additional clip (1 clip Ex-exploding ammo, 1 clip SnS at all times)
+Melee Hardening
Hidden Gun Arm Slide
4x Spare Clips
3x EX-Explosive Rounds (10 shots)
3x Stick-n-Shock (10 shots)

VEHICLE
Suzuki Mirage

ARMOUR (8B/8I)
steam punk line (corset, skirt, blouse, all sewn into her outfit in picture)

Commlinks
Commlink : Meta Link
Subvocal Microphone

Equipments
Fake License (Rating 4)
Fake Sin (Rating 4)
Grapple Gun
Glasses
+Smartlink
+Flare Compensation
+Thermographic Vision
+Flare Compensation
Contact Lenses
+Vision Magnification
+Vision Enhancement (Rating 3)
Earbud
+ Audio Enhancement (Rating 3)
+ Spatial Recognizer

Powers
Great Leap (Level 2)
Improved Reflexes (level 2)
Wall Running
Counterstrike (Level 1)

Contacts
Alexander Korben (L:4 C:5)
Member of The Cleric, black market armorer

starting nuyen: 4d6 * ¥100

background:
From an early age Sarah was on her own, her parents had left her on the door step of a child services office. The following morning someone had saw her and brought her inside, and from there she was processed. While in the system she was passed around from one foster house to another, some good, some bad. But one thing she could always do was run. From one house to the next, the only constant in her life was the streets, always chaotic, always active, living and breathing. So she ran, anywhere, everywhere, not really for any reason, most of the time she just ran just to see the city. After years of being in and out of strangers houses she found her true home, on the rooftops, along the streets, and in the air looking down on the city that she could feel as alive. That is why she took to the shadows, because she could run, anywhere she had to, and it allowed her to live through it. Along the way she discovered what she could do, from the eyes that allowed her to see the way, and often through any problem, and her body that got her through anything else, she maybe young, but she has learned a lot about how society works, and how she works in society.

physical bio: 5'5'' 98 lbs age is 19

Last edited by wngd_phantom on Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:46 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wngd phantoms characters   Wngd phantoms characters EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 2:50 pm

(400bp) ((0004))
Father Anton Levevich (He never tells anyone his real name, simply stating that he goes by Father.)
Human Technomancer

Attributes (150bp + 60BP for special Att's)
Body: 3
Agility: 1
Reaction: 1 (3)
Strength: 1
Logic: 5

Edge: 4
Resonance: 5
Initiative: 8 (11)
I.P: 1 (3)

Active Skills (114 bp)
Cybercombat : 4
Electronic Warfare : 4
Hacking : 4
Computer : 3
Data Search : 3
Hardware : 3
Software : 3
Dodge (Ranged Combat) : 1
Perception (Visual) : 1
Compiling (paladin) : 4
Registering (Machine) : 3

Knowledge Skills: (30 free)
English: N
Latin: 3
Russian: 3
Cantonese: 3
Sperethiel: 3
Or'zet: 3
Religious Rituals: 5
Safehouses: 3
Security Systems: 4
Security Design: 3

Negative Qualities (-35 bp)
Sensitive System
Vindictive
Extravagent Eyes (Pure black eyes)
Unusual Hair (5 feet in length always, and even streaks of Black and white)

Positive Qualities (20 bp)
lightning reflexes
Technomancer (Sourcerors Stream)

Complex forms (36 bP)
Armor (5)
Attack (5)
Spoof (5)
Black Hammer (5)
Exploit (5)
Analyze (3)
Browse (3)
Edit (5)

Gear (38 bp 129,260 nuyen)

Weapons
4x Ruger Super Warhawk
4x Smartgun System, external
4x + Small modification
4x + Increased Cylinder
32x Ex-Explosive ammo (10 shots)

Armors
Clothing (chic)
Full Sized form fitting body armor (3/1 for encumberance, 6/2 for protection) (can be worn under clothing.)
Securetech PPP shin guards (+0/+1) (can be worn under clothing.)
Securetech PPP forearm (+0/+1) (can be worn under clothing.)
Securetech PPP vitals protector plate (+1/+1) (can be worn under clothing.)
Leather Jacket (2/2)

Vehicles
4x weapon mounts (normal size. internal visibility, flexible flexibility)
Dodge Scoot (Scooter)
Rigger Adaptation
4x Ferret RPD-1X

Commlinks
3x OS : Vector Xim
3x System (Rating 6)
3x Firewall (Rating 6)
3x Commlink : Meta Link
Subvocal Microphone

Programs (All cracked Copyrights and in each Ferret Drone)
Clearsight Autosoft (Rating 6)
Defense Autosoft (Rating 6)
Electronic Warfare Autosoft (Rating 6)
Maneuver (Vehicle Type) Autosoft (Rating 6)
Targeting (Weapon) Autosoft (Rating 6)
Agent/IC/Pilot (Rating 4)

Equipments
Fake License (Rating 4)
Fake Sin (Rating 4)
Earbud
+ Spatial Recognizer
Glasses
+Thermographic Vision
+Flare Compensation
+Image Link
+Smartlink
Autopicker (Rating 6)
10x Stimulant Patch (Rating 6)
Middle Lifestyle (1 month)

Contacts (17 bp)
(group contact)
The Cleric (L:5 C:12)

Membership: 20-99 (2)
Area of Influence: sprawl-wide (Seattle) (2)
Magical resources: most members are magical (4)
Matrix resources: Pervasive Integration (4)

"Please, no, I'll never do it again, Please ?!?" the corrupt star agents, supposed upholders of law and order, flirted with the malleability of mans ideas of morality, something these three men sorely lacked. They had failed with her at the bar, she refused their drinks, requests for sharing a booth with them and her husband, that didn't sit well with over bloated and fragile ego's that were just as broken as the bones in her husbands arm and leg, as he lied in a cold muddy, rain filled puddle, vainly looking upon the scene of his soul mate soon to be further assaulted. "Oh, if you're not the sorriest piece of ass come sun up, you'll definitely be the sorest." The heavy Texas drawl of the veteran leader was as vile and disgusting as his laughter, and the act they were committed to. "Through the valley and shadow of death, we shall fear no evil, for we shall lead thee, we shall serve thee, and we shall defend thee."
Soft words filled the alley way, words that were once said to spread peace, now only uttered to spread justice. These three men had spread filth that had permeated through the streets of Seattle, for weeks, rumor had spread of violence, rape, and misdeeds that had left this particular stretch of land teeming with the smells of rot, evil, and corruption. It took time for these words to reach the Cleric, not for lack of trying, but for the peoples hesitance to turn in the local law. If they hadn't crossed the line, assaulting an innocent young girl, it may never have reached them at all. "You robed freaks haven't been out much have you? There is no god in Seattle."
"Truth be told..." said the man in the priestly black garb, only his white collar breaking the color scheme, mirrored by his eyes and hair, purest black with a blatant shock of pure white down the middle, the darkness shattered by the light. "We agree, and with devils like you allowed freedom, who can blame him. "Beat it priestie, 'fore we show you just how much like devils we really are."
The priest finally lowered his book, his eyes never leaving it once until he felt more then saw the three men surround him, bringing ruger super war-hawks to bear on the holy man, surely an affront to an absent god. The priest did not flinch, did not advance or retreat, instead he smiled, and for a moment, his face twinged with pain and anger, but it was faster then the moment it arrived "Devils..." with a moment of combined fear and agony, the three men froze still and turned as one, their guns leveled to the other mans temple in the classic symbol of trinity, "Always so obedient." The priest began to raised his book once again, hammers cocking into position as the barrel was pressed into the head of the sinner next to him, and at once, they began to speak in unison. "And Shepherds we shall be For Thee my Lord, for Thee Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be." One. "In Nomine Patri", Two. "Et Fili", Three "Et Spiritus Sancti." "Amen" The priest finished their prayer, just as a roar of thunder finished the living exorcism of the evil that permeated these streets, just as three more souls were sent traveling to whatever god they wished.

With a deeply held sigh, went to each corpse, and without glancing from his book, he rolled each corpse to its back, folded their arms, and put small coins on each of their eyes. The priest walked to the husband, it took a few moments for the holy man to see how much help he needed, that the pain and the awe written across the wounded mans face was a mixture of wonder, wounds, and the on set of shock. "My wife? My wife?" The priest knelt down beside him, and placed a trauma patch on his neck, immediately he calm down, the pain ebbing from his broken body. "She is unharmed and both of your are safe my child." The wife walked over, her eyes shifting across the seen of her other half, her savior, and the formerly living demons. She enclosed herself, wrapping her arms around herself, shielding from the cruel cold word, her expression was that of confusion. "How... How did you?" He silenced her with a calm glance, his black eyes, with a slash of light seemed endlessly filled with calm wisdom and peace. He stood from the ground, and removed his own jacket, wrapping it around her shoulders. "When He created us. God granted man free will, I simply took it back." The lady looked confused if a little comforted by his words. He tilted his head when he heard the soft ruffling of robes, and the shrill whistle of wet brakes. "The Cleric will see to your see to your needs, if you would like anything, just ask." The Clerics own doctors reassured the wife as they came and brought the husband on a stretcher to an awaiting converted ambulance, his wife following close behind holding his non-broken hand. The priest walked away from the gathering crowd of his brothers and sisters, they would clean the crime scene, organize the bodies for pick up by the Seattle Coroner. The wife broke away for a moment as he continued reading and walking without skipping a beat. "Wait, What's your name Father...?" He turned for a moment, his endlessly deep eyes meeting hers for a moment before he turned away again and started walking. "That it is, my child, That it is."

The ambulance doors closed and whisked away the couple towards either one of their safe houses or the church itself, it was followed by a procession of drones and a lone chase car. Father noticed this all, all the active nodes, all the chatter between them. As it was, texts, subvocal mic messages, and in one case a , albeit quashed, trideo of the exorcism that had taken place this night and were still resonating through the 'Trix. "You were lucky Father, what if they had been mages without a hint of cyber- or bio-ware?"
A familiar voice was heard from on high, but not quite that high, as he heard a rustle of robes fall from the wall next to him. He felt a familiar female form walk next to his, matching his pace, and reading from an identical book as well, she even wore the same outfit as he did, save for she wore a thigh high slit, full length skirt. "Matron Sarah, your faith waivers this evening? You personally gave me this mission." He had noticed her hair had finally finished changing, from it's former raven black curtain of silk, to a blanket of sunshine pulled back into a braid, just as his was. It was a consequence of her full magical awakening and her experiences at the hands of her sister. "My faith never wavers, dear brother, and i didn't give this to anyone, i simply let our Cleric know to watch out for these men in particular."

Father smiled lightly, his face seeming accustomed to the gestures as he walked beside her, still reading from their books as they were again joined by a grumpy barrel-chested dwarf, dressed as they were, save for a series of gun belts. True, they were not brothers and sisters in blood, but in bond, but all the same they were indeed family. "Dear Brother, Thank you for joining us on our brief stroll. Our sister was just chastising me for taking her warnings as a sign from above to take action against the tyranny of evil men."

"How can ye blame the man, Dear Sister, I heard the same message. Unfortunately i decided to come prepared, he didn't even bring those drones i labored for weeks to assemble. Results aside, Ye still have yet to answer the ladies question, What if they didn't have a lick of tech on them?" The dwarf had several good points, Father was never good with a gun, and he could barely run well enough, let alone dodge a bullet. To answer the approving questions Father merely thought of a heavenly trumpet, selected the icon, and the drones were released from their illusion, appearing at his side rolling in pace with the intrepid group. All three in perfect step, nearly identical clothes, and reading from books, little differences broke them apart, her skirt, Fathers drones, and the dwarf reading from a technical manual instead of the leather clad books. "If thou art in direst need, pray to the saints, and they will protect thee. Fear not, nor be afraid, for the lord, they god, has plans for thee. Plans not only to survive, but thrive and flourish for all eternity, amen." The dwarf was started to see his little lovelies next to him, indeed invisibility was not a trick he had taught them yet. They were instead joined by another woman falling gently from the rooftops, her robes identical to the matrons, save for heavier armor, more elaborate trinkets that were indeed magical, and an illusion held over a very large Panther XXL across her back. "Saints be praised Brothers and dearest Sister, our brother was not dumb enough to travel alone."
Matron Sarah haulted, and with her, the rest of the group did as well, turning towards her, all appropriated books lowered. "Plans aside, I have actual missions for us all. One's you'll all love."

On a dark street in the middle of Seattle was an old church nestled between buildings that towered over head. Although the church itself was very old, almost near ancient, it was still well in use. In the church, beneath it actually was a base of operations for a group called The Cleric. They worshipped only the city and inhabited the very shadows themselves.

A voice rung out of the darkened hallways of the basement, "Through analysis of thousands of recorded fights, the Cleric has determined that the geometric distribution of antagonists in any battle is a statistically-predictable element. This Kata treats you as a total weapon, each fluid position representing a maximum kill zone, inflicting maximum damage on the maximum number of opponents, while keeping the defender clear of the statistically-traditional trajectories of return fire. By the rote mastery of this art, your efficiency will rise by no less than 120%. The difference of a 63% increased lethal proficiency makes the master of our Katas an adversary not to be taken lightly."

A master of using technology, Father ran the internal training and security for The Cleric and for Matron Sarah Gaven. He was raised along the streets and alleyways of the city and learned many of its ins and outs. The territories go gangs became second nature to him as he learned the languages of the cityscapes many people and became immersed in the society bred for the matrix. And as time went by even the matrix itself steadily became a part of Anton, until it flowed through him as naturally as any wire or node. But what he lacked was the will to do anything with it, until he met her.

After a long while of running from a small gang that wanted to keep him and probably ransom him off, he had to stop running and rest for a little bit. Hunger pains had stolen most of his strength, he could barely move his arms, let alone keep running. When he was stuck in a corner, he closed his eyes, afraid of what was going to happen to him. A rushing of air moved over him, but he still kept his eyes shut. He heard gunfire, and screaming, but he still kept his eyes shut. It was only when there was silence did he hear something that made him open his eyes, he heard a soft, sweet woman's voice call to him. "Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid... it is I who go with thee; I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee." The words meant nearly nothing to him, but her voice that allowed him to see clearly, she scooped the lost child in her arms and leapt into the air, she asked him to sleep for he would be home soon. The last thing he saw before going falling fast asleep from exhaustion was the white collar around her neck.

Matron Sarah Gaven had saved him from a near certain death on the streets. She had taught him about how to survive, and how he would never be alone. She taught him how to believe and fight for something greater than himself, and thanks to her and her beliefs which certainly saved him, he would always fight for those in need and bring light to the shadows.

Years had gone by, many more had been saved and brought to the Cleric. Not just wayward individuals, but whole families as well, so much so that the church itself couldn't house them all, till they started to build. A skyscraper in Seattle wouldn't have been that conspicuous, but a skyscraper full of runners would have brought too much trouble for the group, so they dug down, dug deep into the Earth. Families and those who couldn't run in the shadows were found work within the Cleric, medicine, services, even a black market had sprung up underground, they had dug tunnels, and large rooms, families had underground apartments, fully furnished with plumbing and electricity. The actual infrastructure would have nigh impossible with only the meager amount that the runners could bring in, but a few benefactors had made it all possible. Those who believed that The Cleric would one day bring light to the Shadows, and that was all The Cleric asked, was for belief in something better then yourself. One of their primary benefactors, a Mr. Watashi, his real name kept hidden for obvious reasons had time and time again called upon The Cleric for different services, and had once again called in a favor to what has been a very good investment on his part.

"Dearest Brother, It has been nearly two decades since I brought you into the Cleric, and yet i Still hesitate to send any of our family alone into the world. Sadly, this mission requires your services."
Matron had specifically waited for the rest of the group to leave the little meeting so she could give this mission personally, so there would be no misunderstanding, and so she could see the look in his face personally, so he could see the brief sorrow in her steely blue eyes. "As you taught me. Fear not, nor be afraid. For in the shadows will always be the blinding light, and it is in that light that we believe. I will do whatever is asked of me Matron Sarah, without question. Theirs not to reason why, Theirs but to do and die. Dear Sister, Matron Sarah Gaven, I have served you faithfully my entire life as i remember it, and I shall not stop now, simply because the request requires a little distance from home. What is it you ask of me?"

She couldn't help but smile, despite time never stopping for a beat, she still saw Father as that little boy she had rescued so long ago. "Our benefactor, Mr. Watashi, Is trying to track down a man, he has only a several year old picture, and a lead all the way in Japan. A team has been sent ahead of you, sadly some of them have served only brief purposes and been allowed to leave, or have not returned. They lack someone who can dance the electron ether, and you are the best person i can imagine for this job. He has asked specifically for you, as a special favor, one that he will pay back in any equality that is needed. Though we walk through the Valley of Shadow and death..." "We shall fear no evil, for we have each other. We shall help thee, serve thee, and if needed, we shall defend thee. You taught me these words that meant nothing so long ago, yet now they carry more meaning then ever. I will return, Dear Sister, I have not died yet, nor do i intend to meet our maker too soon."

Once again her steel eyes met his, gray meeting darkest black, She leaned forward and hugged him, too embarrased to show such affection to the rest of the family, leadership came with its burdens. "By blood, we may not be family, but certainly bond Dear Brother. Come back to the Cleric, or i will send our Angel of Darkness to come get you." Father left without another word, Genevieve had already forwarded him the information for this next mission, and he left his family behind, brothers and sisters all, to serve them from afar.

Last edited by wngd_phantom on Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:18 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wngd phantoms characters   Wngd phantoms characters EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 1:24 pm

(400bp) ((0005))
Allanah Dana
female human
Magician
Mystick Sniper

Attributes
Reaction: 4
Strength: 1
Charisma: 2
Willpower: 5

Edge: 3
Magic: 5
Initiative: 9

Active Skills
Heavy Weapons (Assault Canon) : 5 (+2)
Spellcasting (Manipulation) : 5 (+2)
Counterspelling : 3
Assensing (Aura Reading) : 2 (+2)
Dodge : 4
Summoning : 4
Shadowing (stakeouts) : 2 (+2)
Perception (visual) : 2 (+2)

KNOWLEDGE SKILLS (20)
English - (n)
Japanese - (3)
Russian - (3)
Spell sellers - (3)
talismongers - (2)
Military tactics - (4)
Sniper spots - (5)

Positive Qualities
Focused Concentration 1
Mentor Spirit
Restricted gear (panther xxl)

Negative Qualities
Sensitive System
signature
Vindictive

Spells
Levitate
Ignite
Control Thoughts
Improved Invisibility
Increase Reflexes

CYBERWARE
none

BIOWARE
none

WEAPONS
Panther XXL
+ Small modification
+ personalized Grip
9x Assault Cannon (10 shots)
Imaging Scope- thermographic vision
Ares Antioch-2
+ personalized Grip
+ Small modification
4x High Explosive Grenades
4x arm slides

Armors
form fitting body armor
Leather Jacket
Securetech PPP shin guards
Securetech PPP forearm
Clothing (Chic)
(non-conductivity rating 3, thermal dampening rating 4)

GEAR
large guitar case
(Genavieve had installed the hidden gun arm slides to allow cannon and the launcher to slide out, but they must manually be put back in.)

Equipments
+Thermographic Vision
Sustaining Focus (Rating 3)
3x Fake License (Rating 4)
Contact Lenses
+Vision Magnification
Glasses
+Flare Compensation
+Image Link
+Smartlink
+Low Light Vision
Earbud
+ Select Sound Filter (Rating 3)
Autopicker (Rating 6)
DocWagon Contract (Basic - per Year)
Fake Sin (Rating 4)
Handheld Sensor / Minidrone
+ Laser Microphone (Rating 6)
+ultrawideband radar
combat load vest
4x ammo pouch
Magical Lodge Materials (Rating 6)
Manipulation Fetishe

Commlinks
Commlink : Sony Emperor
Subvocal Microphone
Holo Projector

CONTACTS (8bp)
Genavieve (fixer) (4/4)

Middle Lifestyle (1 month)

background:

Allanah Dana and her sister Genavieve had a pretty good childhood, their parents worked really hard, and it was more difficult considering each parent spoke a different language, and their working family allowed them to grow up in a decent part of the city, they had a really nice condo. Being identical twins brought them even closer than most sisters ever were. From birth the sisters were inseperable, they shared everything. From clothes, to jobs, to rooms, even from time to time boyfriends. They even managed to get excepted to the same college together. the two had a near psychic link, having several languages to choose from in their home even kinda gave them a personal language. When one sister bled, the other cried. And they both lived together after college as well. They each ran the shadows together But when Genavieve was in a car accident that left her nearly fully paralyzed. Being sisters they had no choice but to pull together and find a way to live, so now they do. Genavieve being the fixer, from information to new contacts, she had it all. Allanah did the running for the both of them. Their link making her work more important than anything else.

Genavieve had always been the smarter of the two. Always first in the science fairs, always first to finish a puzzle. She even solved a rubiks cube in two minutes. So she had always liked using computers. A place to let her mind stretch, but when it came to anything that required a bit of violence or dealing with people, it was Allanah's time to shine.

With the better eyes and calmer hands, she could easily sight down almost any rifle. Her natural impulsivness matched Genavieve's calmness, but had often led her to places she didn't want to go, or want to be in. It was that day at the intersection that she found out why she always bristled with inner energy.

When the car came careening down the street, after it's rigger had lost it in a no signal zone, it had smacked into Genavieve first, flinging her into the air, Allanah didn't have anytime to react, she just reached up and she hung in Genavieve hung in mid-air. Both sisters were equally amazed, that is until the strain of her awakening caused Allanah to pass out, and Genavieve fell to the ground.

Bound to her chair for the rest of her life, all Genavieve had left was her sister, and her computers. Bound to her sister, all Allanah had left were the shadows. So both vowed never to give up, Genavieve used her digital contacts to get them work, and to help Allanah train. Allanah would use her ability with rifles and her now emerging ability in magic to make sure the sisters Dana would survive the world of the shadows.

Now they both run the shadows, one uses her legs, the other uses the Matrix. But no matter the distance, both will be together.

physical bio: 5'3'' 108 lbs age is 25

Last edited by wngd_phantom on Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:45 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : spellchecking)
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wngd phantoms characters   Wngd phantoms characters EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 1:53 pm

(400bp) ((0006))
Genavieve Dana
Female human
Support Specialist

ATTRIBUTES
Body - 2
Agility - 4
Reaction - 2
Strength - 2
Charisma - 4
Intuition - 5
Logic - 5
Willpower - 4

Edge - 3
Initiative - 7
Initiative Passes - 1
Essence - 5.5
lifestyle - Middle (3 months)

ACTIVE SKILLS (132)

cracking group 4
Influence group 2
electronics group 3
pilot groundcraft 2 (spec remote operation)
first aid 3
armorer 5

KNOWLEDGE SKILLS (30 free)
English - (n)
Japanese - (3)
Russian - (3)
Spell sellers - (3)
talismongers - (3)
armorers - (3)
hackers - (3)
security systems - (3)
Firearm Design - (3)
Engineering - (3)
Chemistry - (3)

QUALITIES
first impression (5bp)
Photographic memory (10bp)

weak immune system (5bp)
Low pain tolerance (10bp)
Combat Paralysis (20bp)

CYBERWARE
control rig

BIOWARE
none

WEAPONS
none

VEHICLE
Mercury Comet (rigger adaption)

ARMOUR
urban jumpsuit

GEAR
Medkit (6) 4x
medkit suppies 4x
doc wagon gold
fake sin (rating 4)
AR Goggles
AR Gloves
glasses
+smartlink
+imagelink
+vision enhancement (rating 3)
armorer/rigger facility
Commlink Fairlight Caliban/Navtech novi os

Programs:
Spoof 6
Edit 6
encrypt 6
scan 6
biofeedback filter 6
black hammer 6
sniffer 6
stealth 6

CONTACTS (loyalty/connection)
fixer 2/4
gun and ammo supplier 2/4
talismonger 2/4
police detective 3/4
Allanah 4/5

background:

Genavieve Dana and her sister Allanah had a pretty good childhood, their parents worked really hard, and it was more difficult considering each parent spoke a different language, and their working family allowed them to grow up in a decent part of the city, they had a really nice condo. Being identical twins brought them even closer than most sisters ever were. From birth the sisters were inseperable, they shared everything. From clothes, to jobs, to rooms, even from time to time boyfriends. They even managed to get excepted to the same college together. the two had a near psychic link, having several languages to choose from in their home even kinda gave them a personal language. When one sister bled, the other cried. And they both lived together after college as well. They each ran the shadows together, but when Genavieve was in a car accident that left her nearly fully paralyzed a few things had to change. Being sisters they had no choice but to pull together and find a way to live, so now they do. Genavieve being the fixer, from information, guns, to new contacts, she had it all. Allanah did the running for the both of them. Their link making their work more important than anything else.

Genavieve had always been the smarter of the two. Always first in the science fairs, always first to finish a puzzle. She even solved a rubiks cube in two minutes. So she had always liked using computers. A place to let her mind stretch, but when it came to anything that required a bit of violence or dealing with people, it was Allanah's time to shine.

With the better eyes and calmer hands, she could easily sight down almost any rifle. Her natural impulsivness matched Genavieve's calmness, but had often led her to places she didn't want to go, or want to be in. It was that day at the intersection that she found out why she always bristled with inner energy.

When the car came careening down the street, after it's rigger had lost it in a no signal zone, it had smacked into Genavieve first, flinging her into the air, Allanah didn't have anytime to react, she just reached up and she hung in Genavieve hung in mid-air. Both sisters were equally amazed, that is until the strain of her awakening caused Allanah to pass out, and Genavieve fell to the ground.

Bound to her chair for the rest of her life, all Genavieve had left was her sister, and her computers. Bound to her sister, all Allanah had left were the shadows. So both vowed never to give up, Genavieve used her digital contacts to get them work, and to help Allanah train. Allanah would use her ability with rifles and her now emerging ability in magic to make sure the sisters Dana would survive the world of the shadows.

Now they both run the shadows, one uses her legs, the other uses the Matrix. But no matter the distance, both will be together.

physical bio: 5'3'' 108 lbs age is 25
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wngd phantoms characters   Wngd phantoms characters EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:11 am

Alexander Korben ((0007))
Dwarf 400BP
Armorer

Attributes
Agility: 4 (6)
Reaction: 3 (7)
Strength: 3 (5)
Charisma: 3
Intuition: 4
Logic: 5
Willpower: 4

Initiative: 11
Essence: 0.2

Positive Qualities
High Pain Tolerance 2
Restricted gear

Negative Qualities
Vindictive
Addiction, moderate Cigars
Allergy unc/sev Mercury

Active Skills
Blades : 4
Clubs : 4
Unarmed Combat : 4
Pistols : 4
Archery (Crossbows) : 2
Dodge : 4
Negotiation : 3
Armorer : 5
Perception : 3
Shadowing : 2

Knowledge Skills (27 free bp)
Blade Design 4
Engineering 4
Firearm Design 4
Gun Trivia 3
Chemistry 3

Language Skills
English: N
Orzet 3
Japanaese 3
Russian 3
Arabic 3

Cyberwares
Muscle Replacement (Rating 2)
Wired Reflexes (Rating 2)
Reaction Enhancers (Rating 2)

Biowares
Damage Compensators 4

Weapons
Ruger Super Warhawk
+ personalized Grip
+ Smart gun, internal
+ Ammo Skip
+ Small modification (to SA)
+ Increased Cylinder (to 8 rounds)
4x Speed Loader
2x APDS (10 shots)
2x Stick-n-Shock (10 shots)
(each speed loader and the gun itself, is organized as every bullet alternates between APDS->SnS->APDS->Etc.)
Ruger thunderbolt
+Smartgun System, internal
+ personalized Grip
+Melee Hardening
+extended clip (to 15 rounds)
Underbarrel mounted short blade (Cougar fine short blade)
3x Spare Clips
6x EX-Explosive Rounds (10 shots, 4x 15 round clips)
Heavy Crossbow
750x + Smart gun, internal
+ personalized Grip
3x Spare Clips
16x Explsoive head arrows/bolts
Combat Axe
+ personalized Grip
Stun Baton
+ personalized Grip
Shock Gloves

Armors (8I/8B)
Lined Coat
Securetech PPP forearm
Nonconductivity (Rating 4)
Shock Frills

Vehicles
Harley Scorpion (Chopper)

Commlinks
Commlink : Novatech Airware
Subvocal Microphone

Equipments
2x Fake License (Rating 4 Carry-and-Conceal and Restricted weapons)
Tool Kit
Shop
Contact Lenses
+Vision Magnification
Glasses
+Flare Compensation
+Image Link
+Smartlink
+Thermographic Vision
Earbud
+ Spatial Recognizer
Fake Sin (Rating 4)

Contacts
  • Genevieve (L:2 C:4)
    hacker/spider
  • Matron Gaven (L:2 C:4)
    Fixer

Physical Bio: 5'1" 130Lbs Age 42
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wngd phantoms characters   Wngd phantoms characters EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 10:43 pm

Eric 'Phantom' Lenshier ((0008))
Metatype : Human
Mundane
Demon Blade

Attributes
Agility: 5 (7)
Reaction: 1 (7)
Strength: 3 (5)
Logic: 3 (5)
Willpower: 4

Initiative: 11
Essence: 0.8

Active Skills
Con : 3
Etiquette : 3
Leadership : 3
Negotiation : 3
Disguise : 4
Inflitration : 4
Palming : 4
Shadowing : 4
Intimidation (Interrogation) : 4
Blades (Swords) : 4
Demolitions (Plastic) : 4
Pistols (Revolvers) : 4

Knowledge Skills 21 free BP
French (N)
English 3
Italian 2
Torture 4
Civil Engineering 3
Security Design 3
Art (Music) 3
Ropework (knots, traps, etc) 3

Positive Qualities
Restricted gear (move by wire rating 2)
Restricted gear (20kg rating 15 plastic explosive)
First Impression
Nasty vibe (Some might even describe the feeling as being in the presence of evil (regardless of whether this is true or not), and the superstitious might attribute something demonic to the character’s nature. Add a 3 dice pool modifier to all Intimidation Tests)

Negative Qualities
Delusions (The character has a firmly-held belief that has no basis in fact. No amount of logical argument or persuasive charm will dissuade the character from this belief. The delusion will be an inconvenience to the character in most social situations.)

Combat Monster (The character must make a Composure (2) Test to break away. Otherwise, the character can only break away if he kills or disables all his opponents. Combat Monster is incompatible with the Combat Paralysis quality.)

Lost Loved One (Willpower Logic Test (2) to resist following any lead the gamemaster may wish to throw in her direction (be it a solid lead or a red herring). The effects of this quality are intended to be resolved through roleplaying.

Vindictive Must repay any slight in kind. Make Composure (2) test to avoid immediate retaliation.

Cyberwares
Move by wire rating 2
Reaction Enhancers (Rating 2)

Biowares
Muscle Augmentation 2
Cerebral Booster 2

Weapons
Ruger Super Warhawk
+Underbarrel mounted long blade
(monofilament sword; Reach: 2; damage: (str/2 4)P; AP: -1)
+ personalized Grip
+Melee Hardening
+ custom look 1
Smartgun System, external
4x Speed Loader
3x Ex-Explosive ammo ((.44 magnum.)) (10 shots)

Sword of Birds (modified cougar short blade, whole sword forged into a wind flute)
+ personalized group
+ custom look 1

10x High Explosive Grenades
20x Plastic Explosives (per kg) Rating 15
20x Detonator Cap

Armors (6/6 encumberance; 9/7 actual armor rating)
form fitting body armor
Securetech PPP forearm
Leather Jacket
Clothing (Chic)

Vehicles
Mercury Comet (Sedan) ((Shop level construction tools and supplies are in the trunk)

Commlinks
Commlink : Renraku Sensei
Subvocal Microphone
4x Mapsoft (Rating 4) (Seattle, Denver, Tir Taringire, NaN)
Activesoft (Rating 4) (dodge) ((gets +2 for the move by wire system for a total of 6))
Activesoft (Rating 4) (unarmed combat)

Equipments
3x Fake License (Rating 4)(concealed and carry, restricted weaponry, drivers license)
Demolitions Kit
contstruction kit
Combat load vest (9 pouches strapped across his body in quick release form, simple action to attach, etc. 5 for explosives (1 kg block), 1 for each kit, 1 for ammo, 1 for detonator caps.)
Contact Lenses
Vision Enhancement (Rating 3)
Vision Magnification
Glasses
Thermographic Vision
Flare Compensation
Image Link
Smartlink
Earbud
Audio Enhancement (Rating 3)
Select Sound Filter (Rating 3)
Autopicker (Rating 6)
Maglock Passkey (Rating 4)
Gecko Tape Gloves
5x Microwire (per 100 m)
5x Standard Rope (per 100 m)
Fake Sin (Rating 4)
Demolitons Tool Kit

Contacts
Matron Sarah Gaven (L:3 C:4)
Fixer, Operator of The Cleric

Alexander Korben (L:2 C:4)
Armorer, Member of The Cleric

Per the events of Butterfly Kisses:
Mapsoft Rating 6 (Chicago)
Knowsoft Rating 6 (Chicago gangs)
Climbing Gear
Activesoft Rating 4 (Perception)
Activesoft Rating 4 (Climbing)

"When all has left and Done Matron Sarah. Do you still find your battles won, or is that bit of peace you get second to none?" Dark eyes whisked over The Clerical Church from up above. A man clothed in the tatered remains of a similar cloak to the other members of the church, all that truly remained of the old uniform of Her private army was the cloak that still shrouded his eyes and a few long strands that did nothing but create a cape for this malevolent creature. He would sit perched on a torn rafter in the back of the church getting a high view of all that was seated, and at the far side of the deceptivly old looking church was the Matron of this cathedral, she was a woman not of stark beauty, but of a soft loving glow, like that of a warm fire. She finished her preaching at the usual time and the entire assembly rose in applause. The dark figure joined the crowd in rising to their feet, his eyes digging a hole into the Priestess at the head of the assembly, he would call down to her "You will curse the day you did not do all that the Phantom asked of you!"

Every eye in the church turned and watched as the figure descended from his watchful post, swinging down to the middle aisle, landing gently on his feet as he drew his weapon. From a sheath on his back he gripped what looked like a large pistol grip, and indeed the first section was a revolver, but what was attached at the top was no where near normal. A 4 foot long blade decorated in gothic art withdrew from it's sheath, the weapon almost seaming too large for this man. "Did you ever hear what I told you? Did you ever read what I wrote you?"

This man with the tattered robes and the large demon sword held in one hand set everyone on edge, a few members even withdrew weapons, but the focus of all of the demon's attention did nothing but whisper a single word, "Eric?"

The Demon stopped in his tracks, not much more than a few feet from the stage where the Matron stood, his head bowed in reverance. "I gave you my music... made your song take wing... and now, how you've repaid me: denied me and betrayed me. Eric is dead Matron Sarah, you saw to that when you ripped out my... His heart." A shudder shook the walking man, his gaze raising up to meet Sarah's. Only the lower half of the man's face could be seen, it was pale white and heavily scarred, that and his eyes could be scene. The malice that was burning behind them seemed to only be tempered by some other emotion. Was it pain, or love?

Sarah would calmly walk down from her stage, standing right in front of him as she reached forward with a quivering hand, gently touching his face, a look of sarrow would come over her as she continued to try to give him solace. "You were dying Eric, you were hit with a rocket at close range, we did what we had to. Over half of your body had 4th degree burns, it was beyond a miracle that you were still breathing. I know it hurt..."

Before she could finish Eric would reach up and grasp her wrist and pull it away from his face. "Do you think you know pain Sarah? Why don't you finish by telling everyone that you came and saw me after the surgery and ran crying and Screaming?!?" With a final outburst he raised his Demon Sword in front of him, with a tremendous leap Sarah would backflip through the air and land far enough onto her stage that she was out of the way, with a minor flick of her wrists, twin Ruger Thunderbolts would appear in her hands. "I ran because you screamed out in pain, I ran to get the doctor. Eric, I Love y..." She never got to finish those last words as Eric charged her, his sword held up high. "Take this, My Love, My Hatred, And all of My Sarrow!"

Once he was within range of her, he would bring his sword down in a quick slash that cleaved her podium in two. Matron barely had time to react to Phantom's attack as she brought both of her Ruger thunderbolt's to guard his sudden atack. Catching his sword in a cross block of her guns she lifted it back up, and moved closer to him. with one hand she would move her left gun hand to the inside of his sword arm, to block any follow up swing as she also brought her right gun into his chest, pushing against his hardened muscles. She released a small volley of Stick and Shock ammunition, as tears gently rolled from her eyes.

The Demon barely had time to dodge out of her first series of bullets, he spun his chest to the side, his sword slamming into the ground, burying it's tip into the stage. as he wrapped his free arm around her waist, pulling her tight against his body. With a deft move he leaned down and locked his lips with hers. The kiss was brief but powerful, her hands would drop from the brief battle in the moment of passion. He would break momentarily from the kiss and whisper into her ear, "Don't ever forget me."

Grabbing his sword by the hilt he would spin and run, swinging the sword back into the sheath. The phantom would dash straight down the aisle towards the door, deftly dodging hands that tried to stop him. He lowered his shoulder and burst through the heavy oak doors of the church, leaving behind him a stunned crowd, and a Priestess that held one hand out, begging for him to return, the other hand holding a black rose tied with a crimson ribbon that he had placed before leaving

Last edited by wngd_phantom on Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wngd phantoms characters   Wngd phantoms characters EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 6:51 pm

Matron Sarah Gaven (0009)

Metatype : Ork (looks human)
Mystical Adept

Attributes
Attributes
Body: 5
Agility: 4
Reaction: 3 (7)
Strength: 3

Magic: 6 (3) (2 adept, 1 magician)
Initiative: 12
Essence: 2.2

Active Skills
Con : 4
Etiquette : 4
Leadership : 4
Negotiation : 4
Throwing Weapons (Knives) : 4
Spellcasting (Manipulation) : 3
Pilot Ground Craft : 2

English - (n)
Japanese - (3)
Holy Scripture - (3)
Parkour - (6)
Parkour routes (Seattle) - (6)

Positive Qualities
First Impression
Restricted gear (Move by Wire (rating 2))
Human Looking
martial arts (2 Krav maga, 1 Fire Fight)

Negative Qualities
Signature (religious)
Combat Monster
Enemy (Ria Gaven, her twin sister)
Lost Loved One (Eric 'Phantom' Lenshier believed to be dead)

Cyberwares
Move by wire (rating 2)

Weapons
2x Survival Knife
20x Throwing Knife
20x + personalized Grip
20x + custom look 1

Armors
steam punk line
form fitting body armor
Securetech PPP forearm
Clothing (Chic)

Vehicles
Thundercloud contrail
Smart tires
engine upgrade (accel)
engine upgrade (speed)
+ Ram Plate
grappling gun launcher enhanced

Commlinks
Commlink : Renraku Sensei
Subvocal Microphone
8x Activesoft (Rating 4) (Perception, Dodge, Blades, Climbing, Running, Gymnastics, Shadowing, and Infiltration)

Equipments
2x Fake License (Rating 4)
Contact Lenses
+Vision Magnification
Glasses
+Flare Compensation
+Image Link
+Thermographic Vision
Earbud
+ Spatial Recognizer
Autopicker (Rating 6)
Rappeling Gloves
2x Microwire (per 100 m) (10 meters attached to the hilt of each throwing knife.)
Fake Sin (Rating 4)
combat load vest (net band system)
4x ammo pouch (holds 5 blades each, 2 pouches attached to each thigh)

Lifestyle
Middle (1 month)

Spells
Levitate

Powers
Power Throw (Level 2)
Great Leap (Level 1)
Commanding Voice

Contacts
The Cleric (L:5 C:5)

Notes
  • Reduce ranged combat "Attacker in Melee combat" mod by 3 total(1 firefight, 2 krav maga) (thus able to use her ranged attacks freely while in melee combat)

Maneuvers
  • Two-Weapons Style: The player may choose to apply full defense option using only one weapon and still attack with the other weapon.
  • Riposte: A character with riposte who successfully parries or blocks a melee combat attack may make an immediate attack on her attacker even if it is not her action phase in the turn.
  • Set-up: May make an attack test to deal no damage but to add her net hits to the next following attack; may be used with finishing move.
  • Finishing Move: A character with this maneuver may follow up a successful attack, whether it deals damage or not, immediately with a move designed to take out the enemy. this allows the character to make an immediate follow-up melee attack in the same action phase. Finishing move counts as an interrupt action and uses up the characters next available action.

the Path of The Cleric
Combat: Air
Detection: Water
Health: Earth
Illusion: Fire
Manipulation: Man
Drain: Willpower + Charisma

Essentially the Path of the Cleric is a path of selflessness. They are willing to fight for what they believe in to be a higher purpose, be it a call from a higher power, or just a calling to help others. It is through this belief in each other that belies their true strength, for an army of 1 person multiplied ten fold can accomplish anything.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wngd phantoms characters   Wngd phantoms characters EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:38 am

Blesa Iorica
Elf Adept
Tactical Specialist

Agility: 6 (9 in cyber arm)
Reaction: 2 (6)
Strength: 2 (8 in cyber arm)
Charisma: 3

Magic: 5 (1)
Initiative: 10
Essence: 2.0

Positive Qualities
Restricted gear
bio-compatibility (reduces essence costs by 10%)

Negative Qualities
Vindictive
Combat Monster
Allergy unc/mild
signature (celtic knotted arm and weapon.)

Active Skills
Disguise : 4
Inflitration : 4
Palming : 4
Shadowing : 4
Climbing : 2
Gymnastics : 2
Running : 2
Swimming : 2
Perception (Visual) : 2
Dodge (Melee Combat) : 2
Throwing Weapons (Overhand) : 3
Pistols (Semi-Automatics) : 3
Blades (Knives) : 3

Cyberwares
Move by wire
Datajack
Datajack
customized cyber arm (right arm)
custom casemod (celtic knot and runes that extend down the arm and weave onto the cyberslide and the gun)
Cyberarm firearm Slide
+ Strength (Rating 3)
+ Agility (Rating 3)
(stats w/o enhancements: bod 4; str 5; agi 6/ After bod 4; str 8; agi 9/ availability 11)

Weapons
2x hardliner gloves

Ruger Thunderbolt (mounted into the cyber arm slide)
Underbarrel mounted short blade
+ custom look 1
+ personalized Grip
+ Melee Hardening
Sound Suppressor

4x Flash-Bang
20x Fragmentation grenades (So i like explosives, there's nothing wrong with that)
24x Ex-Explosive ammo (10 shots)
20x Spare Clips
2x Knife
2x + personalized grip
2x + custom look 1
1x survival knife
+ personalized grip
+ custom look 1
6x Concealable Holster
8x Throwing Knife
8x + personalized grip
8x + custom look 1
backpack (holster arrangement between the pack and her body for the knives ;2 that can be thrown from the top, 2 from the bottom, 1 solid knife at the neck, one in the middle bottom. the rest are on a thigh strap beneath her skirt.)(8 extra clips of ammo and the remainder of the knives are in the backpack.)
combat load vest
4x ammo pouch

Armors
Clothing (Chic)
form fitting body armor
Securetech PPP forearm
Leather Jacket

Vehicles
Dodge Scoot (Scooter)
Smart tires
engine upgrade (accel)
engine upgrade (speed)

Commlinks
Activesoft (Rating 4) (armorer)
Activesoft (Rating 4) (unarmed combat)
Response Upgrade (5)
Signal Upgrade (5)
System (Rating 5)
Subvocal Microphone
Tag Eraser
Firewall (Rating 5)

Equipments
4x Fake License (Rating 4)
Tool Kit (armorer)
Tool Kit
Contact Lenses
+Vision Magnification
+Image Link
Glasses
+Smartlink
+Flare Compensation
+Image Link
+Thermographic Vision
Earbud
+ Spatial Recognizer
Autopicker (Rating 6)
3x Fake Sin (Rating 4)

Powers
Power Throw (Level 4)

Contacts
Valen (weapons) (L:2 C:4)
Relik (fixer) (L:2 C:4)

Cold nights swept through the winter seasons long ago, before the earth ever even considered its usual

warming trends that struck the latter centuries. Snow blanketed the land of greenland, home to a family

shattered by their culture's warring ways. Her brother's had been slain in battle, a noble and proud death for

any viking, her father had been taken from them the same way. Her sister had since disappeared, leaving the

young girl, barely a few days past 14, to take care of her mother, who had been taken into illness, herself. Living

at the hall had been rough for her, so many men had taken to looking at her lately, it made her feel very

vulnerable without any protection, this feeling had brought a vileness to her temperment lately, it wasn't

directed at anyone but the gods, who had taken so much from and given nothing back to her but a shattered

family and a life to be spent alone. It was on such a snow driven night that she would be found wandering the

mountain side, far from her village and far from anyone else who might be taken away.

"All father, Ye have given my brothers a warriors death, taken my sister to where i do not know, and left me truly

alone. Damn ye truly to a cowards death if ye do not answer me Odin, damn all the gods during ragnarok's time."

Her blasphemy was directed to the heavens, her usually beautiful voice harsh and coarse as she screamed,

shaking the very heaven's with her fury.

The wind had picked up, and with it came swirling gusts of ice and snow that blasted at her face like thousands

of daggers, she felt the pain, but ignored it, taking the blasts in stride as a warning from the gods to not

blaspheme when one does not know the ways of the universe. "Strike me down if ye must, I follow my brothers

and sister to Asgard, where we will all smite ye for your own sins against our family."

"Daughter, ye know not what has been done, or what will come. Now is not your time to fulfill the destiny the

norns have set aside for ye, now begone." The voice had come unbidden and had surrounded her, just as the

swirling snow had done a windy vortex. Her grief stricken face did not flinch at the slite, instead her will steeled

itself for another assault at the creator, "All Father, Odin be thy cursed name. I do not care of ye'r plans, only to

be with my family. I will walk through the very bowels of Helheim if i must to strike against thee if it meant i

could see my family once again." Her world, the typical dimlight of the moon filled night, the coldness of the

winter that bit at her flesh had completely disappeared.

She found herself within the blink of an eye, for that is all the time of a god, but a thought to move someone to a

more personal area. "Daughter, I need not ye to blaspheme to the whole world. I also need you to understand,

they were taken from you with a purpose, the norns had chosen your brothers and sister to go to a place where

you should not be, to a fate that is not yours. You would have them unravel everything they have done mearly

for you, child?" Before her, a man with one eye, he was elderly, but a giant never the less. Adorned in fantastic

armor and missing one eye, this was indeed the image of Odin from her mind. The awe of seeing a god not

shaking her, her face had all the emotion of a mountain, unflinching stone, but hidden beneath a fire that would

not be swayed from its course. "I see, my daughter, you truly do take after me. For the norns to unravel what

has been done, to change your fate, they would need a sufficient sacrifice from you. You will suffer for what you

want, you will suffer indeed, live well with your choice, my Blesa."

He turned from her, disappearing into the white veil that had become the mist that rolled in and under her,

replacing the white emptiness of the void with a once again night filled sky, but she was above the world, seeing

her village below from a very distant vew, she tried to move, but could not. Her arms were spread wide and legs

spread wide as she watched the world below her go by, she could see her mother wander about the village. Her

daughter called out to her mother, but receiving no answer, for this girl no longer existed as the current world

knew it, she was killed by marauders and her body had never been recovered. She saw her days go past,

turning into weeks, turning into months of harsh winter that beat away at a woman who had lost her whole

family, and with nothing to live for, she fell as dead in the snow. "My Blesa, you will see all those you cared for

die, you will see the world change, and you will see yourself change as well." It was at this moment that she felt

it start in her right arm, and through her blood. A soft heat that as they days grew, so did the fire. It grew and

grew until it was a raging inferno within her. She looked at her arm, and millimeter by millimeter, her arm

disappeared as the decades wore on. She lived for centuries in this flame, that only grew as the time went by.

Years to decades, decades to centuries, the flames inside of her body still grew, her arm bitterly slowly

disappearing into nothingness. Pain had become nothing to her, another constant in her life as she saw her

entire culture nearly disappear, and not knowing the end of it, she saw the world, and was moved from place to

place, witnessing it all. Wars, famine, diseases, every little horror the world had to offer was her current

existence, but also the knowledge of the world seeped into her from other things, the inventions of technology,

the creation of things had all become a part of her mind as well.

As time slowly returned, her arm had disappeared fully upto her shoulder, the flames had cooled as she neared

the future, it was 2070-ish by the calenders that went by her from time to time, and she had been thrown onto

the ground, naked save for a woven blanket with the picture of a flame on it wrapped around her. She was

unable to move, "This man, Relik, will save you, he will give you what you need, you will do the rest. Good luck,

my Blesa."

5. Where was the character born (City, State, Hospital Name)?

Greenland, no hospital or exact city.

6. What is the character's date of birth? .

Early 8th century

7. What was the character's family life like?

Her family was a class of priests devoted to worshipping the Nordic Gods and providing for the temples

8. Has the character begun his/her own family?

nope, too young.

9. Where or how was the character educated?

She was educated by her mother, and her sister Skuld in the ways of life, math, reading, and her religious

beliefs.

10. Has the character ever done anything else for a living?
Nope.

11. What are the character's political and religious beliefs?

Politically, she prefers that people do as their told and move on. Religiously, she is nordic, believing in the Gods

and spirits.

12. Describe the character's moral code. Include how mercenary he/she is, whether or not he’ll/she'll kill

innocents, etc.

She will do anything to attain her goals, it is this methodology that had gotten her what she has desired most.

13. What are the character's goals?

To meet up with her brother's and sister, and help them anyway she can.

14. Why does the character run the shadows? (Why does he/she run the shadows still, rather than getting a

"real" job?)

It's simply the most lucrative way to get what she wants, and operating outside of the law has several

advantages.

15. What kind of personality does your character have?

She is a very Machiavellian in her tactics, using whatever she deems necessary, even going so far as being a

sadist in combat. If drawn into battle, she will stop at nothing to eliminate the threat, and gods help whoever

pisses her off.

16. What special qualities does the character possess? This does not refer to skills, but rather to other things,

such as how she gets along with people, whether he/she plans ahead, etc.

She can formulate plans on the fly very well, and has a strange innate ability to be able to wigggle out of almost

any situation.

17. Are there certain things that the character can't or won't do? Why?

She refuses to lie or do anything that would dishonor her or her family.

18. What things, people, or ideas does the character hate?

She hates those that pose themselves off as something other than what they are.

19. What things people, or ideas does the character love?

She enjoys others that have pride in themselves and their own actions, even admiring those that are willing to

go to any lengths for someone else.

20. What is the character's name? Give both full birth name, as well as nicknames, street names, etc.

Blesa Arica, her only nickname would be the translation of her first name, fire woman.

21. Determine what your character used to do, before becoming a shadowrunner (very important).

22. Decide why your character left her old job, if she had one (also important).

23. Come up with a reason for why the character became a shadowrunner:

24. How did your character come to know his/her contacts?

25. Does the character have a SIN? Does the character actually use it? Or is the character one of the SINless

masses?

she is a sinless mass.

26. Is the character a full-time shadowrunner? Or does the character lead a Batman-like double existence?

Full time, like her brothers and sister.

27. Which person(s) or group(s) does (s)he love the most?

Her family.

28. Which person(s) or group(s) does (s)he hate the most?

Those who threaten her family.

29. Which person(s) or group(s) does (s)he respect the most?

The gods.

30. Which person(s) or group(s) does (s)he fear the most?

Nothing.

34. Which person(s) or group(s) are you most loyal to?

Her family.

35. What pastime (that (s)he participates in regularly) gives him the most enjoyment?

Singing.

36. What pastime (that (s)he participates in regularly) gives him the least enjoyment?

Doing nothing, boredom is her worst enemy.

37. What annoys him the most?

Idiots.

38. What (if any) is his favorite form of art?

Metal weaving.

39. What is his greatest goal?

To link with her family, and bring back the glory that was the viking heritage.

40. What do you think is your characters best quality?

Never ending persistance, she will never give up, ever.

41. What do you think is your characters worst quality?

Never ending persistance, she will never give up, ever.

42. What is the most important thing he has ever done?

43. Which religion (if any) does he follow?

Nordic

44. What is his most treasured possession (and why)?

1/4 of odin's eye that her mother had given her, a symbol of her heritage that each of her syblings

has as well.

46. What is the Character's current relationship with his family?

She knows of Skuld's location, but not her brother's.

47. If the character's family is still alive, what do they do, and where do they live?

They are shadowrunner's, just as she is.

48. Where did the character learn his/her Skills?

In her brief time spent in Asgard amongst the gods.

49. Does the character have a good luck charm? What is it, and why?

Only her necklace.

50. What type of music does the character like?

Simply put, Nordic, i.e. Stratovarious, manowar, etc.

51. List any past serious relationships that your character has had, and give a brief overview of the relationship.

None, she's barely a teenager.

52. Where does your character live? Why does he/she live there?

She lives with her brothers and sisters loft in Denver.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wngd phantoms characters   Wngd phantoms characters EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 6:38 pm

Léon Marrick
Human ((0011))
300 bp
Hunter

Attributes (180 bp)
Agility: 4 (6)
Reaction: 1 (5)
Strength: 2
Charisma: 5
Logic: 3 (5)

Initiative: 9
Essence: .9

Active Skills (84 bp)

(influence skill group 3)
Con
Etiquette
Leadership
Negotiation
(stealth skill group 3)
Disguise
Inflitration
Palming
Shadowing
Intimidation (physical) : 2 (+2)
Blades (Knives) : 3 (+2)

Knowledge Skills
French: N
English: 4
Spanish: 3
Sperethiel: 3
Chemistry: 3
Local CyberDoc's: 3
Building Construction Codes: 2
Local Knowledge: 3

Positive Qualities (15 bp)

Restricted gear (5 bp) (This character can buy exceptionially 1 item with an availiability up to 20 (can be bought 3 times))

First Impression (5 bp) (A character with First Impression slides easily into new situations, new groups, etc. The character gains a +2 dice pool modifier on any Social Tests during the first meeting. This modifier does not apply to second and subsequent encounters.)

Nasty vibe (5 bp) (Some might even describe the feeling as being in the presence of evil (regardless of whether
this is true or not), and the superstitious might attribute something demonic to the character’s nature. Add a +3 dice pool modifier to all Intimidation Tests)

Negative Qualities (+25 bp)

Lost Loved One +5 (Willpower + Logic Test (2) to resist following any lead the gamemaster may wish to throw in her direction (be it a solid lead or a red herring). The effects of this quality are intended to be resolved through roleplaying.)

In Debt +20 (5,000 nuyen per 5bp taken, a percentage must be paid each month, 'or else'.)
(bought ActiveSoft (rating 4) x2 (dodge, perception) )

Gear (33 BP)

Cyberwares (91,000)
Move by wire (rating 2)
Radar Sensor (rating 3)

Cyber Eyes (rating 3) (image link and eye recording device are standard)
Flare Compensation
Low-Light Vision
Thermographic Vision
Vision Enhancement (rating 3)
Vision Magnification
Eye Laser Microphone (rating 3)

Cyber Ears (rating 2) (Sound Link and sound recording device are standard)
Audio Enhancement (rating 3)
Select Sound Filter (rating 2)
Spatial Recognizer
Increased Sensitivity

Biowares (36,000)
Muscle Toner (rating 2)
Cerebral Booster (rating 2)

Armors (4850) (6/6 for encumbrance; 9/7 for damage)
Clothing (Chic)
form fitting body armor
Securetech PPP forearm
Leather Jacket
+ Thermal Dampening (rating 3)
Clothing (Chic)

Weapons (1,190)
2x Knife
2x + personalized Grip
2x + custom look 1
2x Forearm Snap-Blades
2x + custom look 1
2x + personalized Grip
Survival Knife

Vehicles (14,000)
Mercury Comet (Sedan)

Commlinks (6,350)

Subvocal Microphone
System (Rating 6)
Firewall (Rating 6)

In Debt Quality (24,000) (the extra 4,000 already added into the build total)
ActiveSoft (rating 4) x2 (dodge, perception)

Equipments (14,750)
2x Fake License (Rating 4)
Autopicker (Rating 6)
Maglock Passkey (Rating 4)
Gecko Tape Gloves
5x Microwire (per 100 m)
5x Standard Rope (per 100 m)
2x Fake Sin (Rating 4)
2x Fake License (rating 4)
Grapple Gun
Climbing Gear
Subvocal Microphone
Doc Wagon Contract (Basic 1-year)

Contacts (6bp)
Janesta (Fixer) (L:2 C:4)

Background

For him, there was only one woman in the world, a Miss Anna Marie. He had known her his entire life and, growing up in rural Louisiana, she was his only neighbor for hours in either direction. They had played together nearly everyday, running through the woods, playing in streams, and generally being kids. That had changed when instead of being home schooled together, her parents had decided to send her off to a private school, away from her drunk father, and away from her broken down shack in the middle of the sticks. This wouldn't do for Léon.

He had tracked her down, and kept up a mailing regimen with his beloved Anna Marie. Twice a week, every week, for 5 years, till they were both 11, they had exchanged emails. Page upon page of letters sent between the proverbial star crossed lovers. But it was a little after the fifth year of the letters that her emails stopped entirely, that didn't stop Léon. He kept sending her letter after letter, first once a week, then twice a week, then once a day. And this continued for 5 more years, until he finally got an email back, a letter from Anna Marie that she had fallen in love with another young boy, this one had more money than Léon could have ever imagined, he had the newest in tech, cybernetics, and anything else he could ever possibly by for her, none of which was good enough for Léon's Anna Marie. He cried for weeks, and yet all the while he was running errands online for a stranger, send emails, gather information, etc. The work wasn't important, but the money was, he could get the money to go and see her, to get the tools he would need to provide for her, his Anna Marie.

One job brought Léon out of Louisiana and to the same city as Janesta, it was Léon's chance to escape from the south, and from the hell that kept him away from his Anna Marie. His letters never stopped, over the years, she had changed addresses, changed email's, changed names, and yet he always found a way to send her a letter professing his undying love for her, his Anna Marie.

Walking down a sidewalk, Léon having gone through several surgeries for cybernetics, his eyes so she could see into his soul better, his ears so he could better hear her angelic voice, he even sacrificed a part of his brain so he could be smarter for her, and had a operation to have a move-by-wire system implanted, so his body could always be perfect for her. He did this all without Anesthesia, the pain was beyond imagining, and yet he did it all for her, offering a piece of himself at a time at the alter to his Goddess. Yet down this sidewalk, on a jog to meet Janesta for jobs that would be more than these usual petty errands, he saw her, his beloved Anna Marie.

Léon tore through the streets after her, knocking people over, weaving through the crowds till he caught her shoulder, and spun her around. He gazed into her eyes, over a decade older than the last time he had seen her face, but it was her. "Anna Marie, Mon Cheri?" His voice quivered as Anna Marie slapped him, her fiancee pushing Léon into the ground. Léon was unfettered by the brute of a man, Léon rose up too quickly, a blade in his hand lashing out at the mans face, it cut him beneath the eye, staggering him back. Léon grabbed her wrist and pulled the grown woman tightly to his body, there in the street with stunned on lookers, Léon kissed her deeply, and tore off running away from her, he had left his mark, and she would be his one day.

A smile etched across his face, he had at last seen her, his Anna Marie. He had seen her, touched her, and branded her lips with his. Sadly the fight would have brought the police on him, he couldn't let them get in his way, he needed time to be with his Anna Marie. Janesta's information had never steered him wrong, she was here in the city, just as was promised to him. His long standing friendship had never been betrayed, and he would continue to do whatever Janesta asked. As was promised, the day Léon could pay back the loan to Janesta, his beloved Anna Marie would be his.

Per the Events of "We Be Gangers"
34 unspent Karma
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wngd phantoms characters   Wngd phantoms characters EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 12:47 am

Tywin Lancaster  ((0012))
Ork
Hunter Adept

== Attributes ==
BOD: 4
AGI: 5
REA: 2 (6)
STR: 7
CHA: 4
INT: 4
LOG: 3
WIL: 3
EDG: 3
MAG: 2

== Derived Attributes ==
Essence: 3.03
Initiative: 6 (10)
IP: 1 (3)
Astral Initiative: 8
Astral IP: 3
Matrix Initiative: 4
Matrix IP: 1
Physical Damage Track: 10
Stun Damage Track: 10

== Active Skills ==
Archery : 3 [Bows] Pool: 9 (11)

athletics skill group
Climbing : 3 Pool: 10
Flight : 3 Pool: 10
Running : 3 Pool: 10
Gymnastics : 3 Pool: 8
Swimming : 3 Pool: 10

influence skill group
Con : 3 Pool: 7
Etiquette : 3 Pool: 7
Negotiation : 3 Pool: 7
Leadership : 3 Pool: 7

Dodge : 4 Pool: 12

Infiltration : 4 Pool: 9

Intimidation : 2 [Physical] Pool: 9 (11)

Navigation : 3 [Urban] Pool: 7 (9)

Perception : 4 Pool: 8

Shadowing : 4 Pool: 8

Tracking : 3 [Urban] Pool: 7 (9)

== Knowledge Skills == rank; pool
Language: English n
Language: Or'zet 1; 5
Language: Sperethiel 1 ; 5
Area Knowledge: Seattle 3; 7
Combat Tactics (Ambush) 2; 5 (7)
Combat Tactics (terror) 2  5 (7)
Mafia (Signs) 1;  5 (7)
Military 2; 6
parkour 2; 6
Security Design 2; 6
Security Tactics 2; 5

== Contacts ==
Sarge (2L / 4C)

== Positive Qualities ==

Low-Light Vision
   Adept
   Biocompatability (Cyberware)
   First Impression
   Restricted Gear (Rating 1)

Changeling (Class II SURGE) (positive)

Nasty Vibe
   Retractable Claws
   Thermographic Vision

== Negative Qualities ==

Geas (Hunter's way; Designated targets only, no innocents injured through action or by omission of action, no firearms or large explosives, etc.)
   In Debt (10,000¥)
   Lost Loved One (family)
   Poor Self Control (Combat Monster)

Changeling (Class II SURGE) (negative)

Unusual Hair (a dark brown/golden cat like mane. It covers most of his face, at first looking like a full beard, kept trimmed. Stretching back it perfectly blends into his hair which goes down his before disappearing into a normal metahuman chest and back.)
   Distinctive Style (given for nasty vibe)
   Extravagant Eyes (golden cat's eyes that shine when under the right lighting.)

== Powers ==
Great Leap Rating: 2
Improved Ability (Combat) (Archery) Rating: 2
Wall Running

== Lifestyles ==
Den: 1 month
Comforts: Low
Entertainment: Street
Necessities: Middle
Neighborhood: Street - Z-zones/Barrens
Security: High
Qualities: Commercial Zone [1LP]
No Neighbors [1LP]
Poor Condition [-1LP]
Rough Neighborhood [-1LP]
Trigger-Happy Landlord [-1LP]

== Gear ==

= Cyberware/Bioware =
Move-by-Wire System Rating 2
Radar Sensor Rating 2

= Armor = (8/8 for encumbrance; 11/8 for damage)
Clothing (chic)
Form-Fitting Full-Body Suit
Securetech PPP forearm
Vashon Island: Steampunk Overcoat

== Weapons ==
Bow (Rating 5)
+Custom Look Rating 2
+Firing Selection Change, Small Mod (SA)
+Improved Range Finder
+Melee Hardening
+Personalized Grip
+Smartgun System

Survival Knife

Throwing Knife x5
+Personalized Grip

== Ammo ==

Ammo: Arrow (Bows) Rating 7 x45
Arrowhead, Barbed x10
Arrowhead, Explosive x10
Arrowhead, Hammerhead x10
Arrowhead, Stick-n-Shock x10
Throwing: Throwing Knife x10

== Vehicle ==
VEHICLE                                              H A         S P B A S       CM R Sy SI F D
Thundercloud Contrail (Racing Bike) 1 24/48 180 1 6 4 1 (5) 11 3 3 3 3 3 AR 108
Engine Customization,
Acceleration
Off-Road Suspension
Off-Road Tires Rating 2
Smuggling Compartment; Shielded (radar)

== Commlink ==
COMMLINK        R Si F Sy
Novatech Airware 3 6 6 3
Iris Orb
Subvocal Microphone

= SoftWare =

Activesoft (Dodge, Hacked) Rating 4
Activesoft (Perception, Hacked) Rating 4
Activesoft (Infiltration, Hacked) Rating 4
Activesoft (Shadowing, Hacked) Rating 4
Activesoft (Armorer, Hacked) Rating 4
Activesoft (Unarmed Combat, Hacked) Rating 4
Activesoft (Throwing Weapons, Hacked) Rating 4
Activesoft (Pilot Ground Craft, Hacked) Rating 4

= Augment Senses =

Earbuds Rating 2
+Audio Enhancement Rating 3
+Spatial Recognizer

Glasses Rating 4
+Smartlink
+Flare Compensation
+Image Link
+Vision Enhancement Rating 3

= B&E and T&T (tricks and tools) =

GPS
Grapple Gun
Smart Pouch System, Combat Load Vest
Smart Pouch System, Ammunition Pouch; Smart Pouch System, Ration Pouch; Smart Pouch System, Smart Canteen
Standard Rope (100 m)x5
Microwire (100 m)x5
Fake SIN (Theon Greyjoy, architect) rating 4
Gecko Tape Gloves
Glasscutter
Autopicker (rating 6)
Toolkit (armorer)

== Quivers ==
Back mounted w/ ammo skip system (2 arrows each of barbed, explosive, hammerhead, and Stick & shock)
Hip mounted (4 explosive, 4 stick and shock)
Bow mounted (8 Regular arrows)

Wngd phantoms characters Archer11

He ran through the tight alleyways of Seattle streets, the impenetrable blackness of Seattle's night sky shrouding the city in gloom. Sweat drenched his face, rain: his clothes, fear: his soul. Each tight corner he checked over his shoulder for the voice that had been following him the entire night. First it was an arrow that had nearly pierced the reinforced windshield of his car the picture of his dead wife tied around the shaft, then it was the hooded man that had stood there watching him seemingly at every corner, his dark yellow eyes shredding through him and into his spirit. Turning down an alleyway, an arrow screamed past and scraped his ear and embedded itself into a wall, another picture of his wife with it, another reminder of his secret shame, that was how the chase had began.

Every time he turned, he either saw an arrow, or those golden suns burning into him, roasting the remnants of his sin inside of him, like a crematorium reigniting in his stomach. It felt as if he had ran miles and miles through the underbelly of the city, dodging vagrants and trash cans, throwing things in the way of the Hood, but his terror never seemed to slow. Instead, the arrows grew closer and closer to hitting their mark, already scratches covered his face, arms, and legs. He had already almost barreled into the Hood several times, and still he kept coming. No matter the distance, he kept coming, no matter what he kept coming till finally he tripped and wound up face planting into a corner between a wall and a dumpster. Looking carefully, he spotted what had sent him tumbling, an arrow stuck in the wall at ankle height. "I-I-I swear, i don't know you, i don't know what you want from me." "I don't want anything, it's what she didn't want."

Thunder roiled through the air as an arrow seemed to ride the lightning down and through his shin, the man letting out a shriek of pain as he saw the Hood slide down the wire attached to it and landed with a calm stride a few feet away, bow in hand. "She didn't want to see her husband squander all of their money on drugs." Another arrow flashed with a lightning bolt and echoed with thunder as it burrowed into the hunted and now pinned man's other shin. "She didn't want to see food taken from their daughter's mouth." Another arrow crashed through the the man's right hand. "Lose their home." His left hand. "Lose contact with all family." left shoulder. "Their car." Right shoulder. "She could have forgiven all of this from you, if you could have stopped." The pouring blood didn't stop, neither did the screams and cries of the man as they were muffled by the lightning. "But you didn't, and your dealers still needed money. So they took her and your child in trade." "P-please, I..." "SHUT UP!!" An arrow went through the man's mouth and out his cheek, ripping open his face. "She didn't want to see her and her daughter get tortured while she saw you shoot up, oblivious to the rape of your family. She didn't want to see the barrel of the gun at her and her daughters head as she screamed for you. She didn't want to feel the bullet tear through her heart as she screamed for your help, you too stoned to even move. She didn't want you to fail her, and that is what YOU DID!!!" He drew one last one arrow and notched it, his voice ceasing it's roar only becoming a lower growl, the jaws of hell opening to a vast abyss, ready to swallow the filth. "You failed her." The arrow tore through flesh and ended his suffering, the life of sin and waste.

The hood breathed a sigh of relief as he gathered the arrows, leaving one with the picture still pierced. Turning to leave the area, he thought about this night. He had killed the man who had failed his sister and niece, the man he had trusted to care for what was left of his family, the man who had not only lost Genna and her daughter, but had lost himself in the process.

Since they were children, Tywin and Genna's father had brought them up under one main rule, family first; family above all else. Which was funny, because that was the last thing their father had in mind at any given moment. Early in life, their mother was lost to illness, which only brought hardship to them. In grief, Tywin could only watch as his father spiraled ever downward into depression.

This left Tywin to raise his sister, and care for the house. He cooked, cleaned, did everything that was never asked, merely silently demanded of him without complaint, only treating their absent father with enough gratitude to assuage his inner anger, a steady roar that only grew in his ears over time. Every night, he made dinner for the three of them, made conversation when necessary, even found it in him for the occasional jest, but he never smiled, he couldn't anymore. Every night he did this for his sister, setting a place for their father at the table, in hopes he would abandon his secret life of debauchery for the family he had once preached about caring for. Sure, dad was a wageslave, showed up for work on time every day, did his job, got paid, and did the best he technically could for his children. In reality, Genna and Tywin saw their father come home late, drunken and disheveled nearly every night, coming home with a different slitch in his arms. And every night, Tywin turned his sisters eyes away from the scene and brought her to bed, giving her the room furthest away from their father's, so she didn't have to hear anything but the lullabye that he had learned in a book, one that he had sung to her every night., while he soothed her to sleep.

The Rains of Castamere
And who are you, the proud lord said,
that I must bow so low?
Only a cat of a different coat,
that's all the truth I know.
In a coat of gold or a coat of red,
a lion still has claws,
And mine are long and sharp, my lord,
as long and sharp as yours.
And so he spoke, and so he spoke,
that lord of Castamere,
But now the rains weep o'er his hall,
with no one there to hear.
Yes now the rains weep o'er his hall,
and not a soul to hear

In a coat of gold or a coat of red,
a lion still has claws,
And mine are long and sharp, my lord,
as long and sharp as yours.
And so he spoke, and so he spoke,
that lord of Castamere,
But now the rains weep o'er his hall,
with no one there to hear.
Yes now the rains weep o'er his hall,
and not a soul to hear

Each night he sang this to her, granted his singing wasn't the greatest, but it was enough for her to forget the present, and be the lioness protected by her brother lion. It was on one of these such nights when Tywin left her room that he found his father standing outside her room, leering at her while she slept. Tywin's face didn't budge from the granite slab as his eyes locked to his dads, golden suns reflected back at each other, 2 pairs of stars that sizzled the air between them. "Don't you have someone waiting for you back at the bar?" Tywin would say as he waited for his father to sneer and turn away. This was the routine on nights when he came home alone early, just after dinner was done and nearly put away. Tywin would reheat the left overs and sit with his father in silence, nothing but silence filling the air between them. Till it came later in the night, when he would feel the cold eyes of death upon his neck, and knew what his dad wanted, and would never have. Tywin would save his sister from this, no matter the cost.

At School, when Tywin could attend in person, he was always top marks in any test that required quick reaction, or quick thinking. Granted history was never his forte, and probably never would be, but he knew enough to get noticed by his coaches in gym. He had shown a knack for gymnastics, track, and even archery, so much so that he had become captain of the team without even being asked. Throughout his teens, he stayed the coarse. Taking care of his Sister, protecting her from anyone and everyone that could feasibly hurt her. This had lead to his nickname and common phrase of 'Papa Lion protecting the pride, again?', from the others at school. This probably had something more to do with the fact his facial hair and eyes had begun to take on a distinctly feline shape, somewhere between a lion when he let it go long, or a cheetah when he kept it short. Instead of letting it get to him, he had begun to hum and even sometimes sing 'The rains of Castamere' in the hallways and streets. It even periodically brought the slightest of smiles to his face when he would let loose a few lyrics as he prowled behind someone that was hassling his sister, watching them turn several shades of pale and take off running.

Unfortunately, his timing and luck were not eternal, and that became apparent one night on his 18th birthday. He never celebrated his birthday, letting it pass without a word, but that didn't stop his sister from saving enough spare change over time to buy him a birthday cupcake. They celebrated that night, not only for his birthday, but because they had both been accepted to different schools, him a prestigious military academy, his sister to an ivy league school, where she could learn and study whatever she wanted. The night was a happy one, Tywin even threatened a smile, he didn't smile, but the threat alone was terrible, or funny enough to make his sister laugh hysterically. He had sent her to bed 15 minutes past the usual time, unusual for him, but he didn't care, it was a good night: 'Was' being the operative word.

Tywin found their dad at the doorway again, eyes staring back at him as the two stalked downstairs for the nightly meal of the throned king of the pride. "So, you'll be leave tomorrow for your new school, leaving me to care for Genna?" "Not quite, i've already made arrangments for me to start at a later semester, Genna will be leaving first, i'll stay for another day, no more. Then i'll be away as well. I've already found a good maid for you, while we're gone. She can clean our home and prepare your meals for you whenever you want, she'll take Genna's room, and provide for her half of the bills. This even serves to make you a little extra money."

Tywin's words were cold, as cold as the stone facade that shown to his father. His eyes, golden suns that seemed to seemed frozen in a glacier. "So, you think you need to take care of me, that i can't do this by myself?" A back fist caught Tywin unawares, his whole life his father had never struck either him or Genna. In an instant, his father pounced and pinned the young lion to the ground, "I"LL tell you what you're going to do, you're leaving tomorrow. Yeah, tomorrow you'll be gone, leaving me with Genna and a lady i found that's going to be your new mommy, who doesn't mind if i have any other ideas either."

Tywin couldn't move, he had never been attacked by his father. He struggled against the man who easily had weight and size on him, and nigh on decades of pent up aggression fueling a strength that seemed inhuman. It was only when a soft tune trickled down to his ears, did Tywin turn to the stairs to see his shocked sister look on through the stairway rails. "...A lion still has claws. and mine are long and sharp m'lord, as long and sharp as yours." The need to protect her brought Tywin out of his shock long enough for him to snarl and feel a tearing in his hands as claws erupted out, his arms swelling with preternatural strength as he sprang up, his father falling back and staring on as swipes rained down upon him his face and arms, till nothing remained on the ground but a shredded crimson mass of wasted flesh, splashes of it on his hands and clothes. Tywin stood motionless over the nearly unrecognizable corpse of his father, even as the police arrived, alerted by the neighbor hearing screams.

The courts took pity on Tywin, a man-grown, who acted in self defense, and dropped all charges. What he didn't know was this was also at the behest of the Military, who took a special interest in Tywin's genetics at his academy testing, and they indeed carried on this interest in him after Genna went away to her school and moved on with her life, and Tywin to his.

After he had finished school, and move on to full service, The military had him 'volunteer' for various upgrades, including an experimental move by wire system. Complete with activesofts that could be swapped out whenever needed. This eliminated the need to actually train Soldiers anything, so long as they found ones that had enough 'natural' talent, which could also be enhanced.

Along the way, Tywin became engrossed in special operations mission, and had made a friend in a fellow soldier whom everyone called 'Major'. It was in this friend that Tywin was able to secure regular contact with Genna, learn of his niece Cersei, and of the events that soon followed. Tywin had accrued enough respect in the community that when he had asked to be switched to an 'on-call' basis, the military didn't ask, they just let him do what was needed with the death of his only known remaining family. Major had secured him an extra 10k cash through a few channels to help him with anything else he may have needed.

Tywin took everything he had, and everything he knew and left to track down what had befallen what he kept most sacred to his heart. It was back at his den did Tywin relive his life, and look upon the map that he drawn up of the various people he had found connected to Genna and Cersei's life, and eventual death. He had set up the arrows that could be salvaged on a rack and recycled the rest as he still gazed up what needed to be done. And it was at the top of this map of picture's, did Tywin see a picture with all the strings attached to it. It was blacked out, with a large question mark over it, but Tywin knew this was the face of the man who would suffer for what had been done, because papa lion had also failed to protect his pride, and he would put his family first in his thoughts, even in death
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wngd phantoms characters   Wngd phantoms characters Empty

Back to top Go down

Wngd phantoms characters
Page 1 of 1