Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeA Time for Secrets - Page 2 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

A Time for Secrets

Go down 
+4
Digital Doom
wngd_phantom
taniwhaiti
Havick1988
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Race: Human
Sex: Male

A Time for Secrets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:17 pm

Perception 1 + Intuition 4 = 5
Back to top Go down
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Character sheet
Character Name: Digital Doom
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:17 pm

The member 'Wreck' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D6' : 3, 1, 3, 5, 4
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/shadowrunsurvivalguide/
Havick1988
Team Leader
Team Leader
Havick1988

Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Havick
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:56 pm

Fechin[u]
you notice that same thing that Aleksey does
Back to top Go down
ne087x

ne087x

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Hoshi Ishimaru

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:57 pm

Hoshi rolled over and pushed the beeping annoyance that shattered his wonderful view of reality. It took him a bit to realize that it wasn't his alarm clock, but his commlink that was beeping. Odd... I don't remember setting an alarm on my comm.... He reached over and picked up his comm and pushed the "Recieved Mail" button and read the message to himself. He looked at his clock. "3:25". He shrugged and rolled back into bed. A moment later, he was up and already on his way to the Sky Lounge.

Once he arrived inside, he took a quick glance around the area.

Perception Test = 0 hits
Back to top Go down
Havick1988
Team Leader
Team Leader
Havick1988

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 7:38 am

Hoshi

you notice nothing out of the ordinary, only that there are many people aparently here for the run and how the room looks
Back to top Go down
ne087x

ne087x

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:44 pm

Hoshi nods and walks up to the Matre D' and says "Ala Alba".
Back to top Go down
Havick1988
Team Leader
Team Leader
Havick1988

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 2:12 pm

Hoshi

the Matradee looks up at the new arival, then looks down at his papers and back up "Mr. Hoshi Watashi is waiting for you in the rose room. Jessica here will show you the way" Jessca apears around a corner and leads you to the room with te four other people. As you walk into the room your comlink beeps, Watashi has just sent you all the informantion that you have missed. a 3d blueprint holographic Moddle is displayed in the center of the room
Back to top Go down
ne087x

ne087x

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 2:30 pm

Hoshi nods at Jessica and follows her to the room. He looks down at his comlink and examines the 3d model displayed before him. He sits down and asks for a water, and turns his attention to the too-beautiful image in front of him.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 2:36 pm

Aleksey Raises an eyebrow at the odd exchange, "So about the specifics of the mission?"
Back to top Go down
Havick1988
Team Leader
Team Leader
Havick1988

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 12:34 pm

Tick Tock
Your conacts respond both giving you prety much the same exact message, they got a basic floor plan oif the first floor as that was all the ycould come up with however they also tell you that Evo seemed a bit strange as if they were sposibly expecting something there security has been upgraded both on the matrix and on site, they also tell you that this action seems to be in relation to some hintin that Evo corp exects are sucuming to some acidents but they couldnt get more info ind that only seems like a rumor right now

Aleksey

Watashi turns and looks at you. "Im sorry what more of specifics woul you like that i havent alredy given you? thers the outlay of the building in front of you, though a bit utdated it should be helpfull, i told you that all you have to do is get in place this datachip in there mainframe and get out quickly. how you do that is up to you. However Mr. Hoshi here" he nods tward Hoshi "is a very good negotiator im sure if you all work together utilising all your abilities as a team you shouldnt have any problmes"
Back to top Go down
ne087x

ne087x

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 12:54 pm

A slight grin stretched across Hoshi's face. "You seem to know some details about us, or me at least. But I do agree with the fine gentleman here. I for one, do not trust animated people, and feel that you might be hiding a rather important detail from us."
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Number of posts : 427
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Character sheet
Character Name: Haruki 'Tora' Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 1:08 pm

Tick Tock says rather loudly, "ROLL CALL! Right, lets see what we have amongst this fine group! I am a Rigger and my name is Taima and yes I am a halfer! Now for the rest of you and cut the 'mysterious' crap. State your name and what you do and lets get on with it before I, along with every other metahuman in this room grows another year older. By the way let me say again that my first name is NOT 'Old'!"

(OOC: POST IN WITH YOUR DETAILS SO WE KNOW THE VARIOUS SKILL SETS WE HAVE IN OUR TEAM)
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 2:15 pm

"Our friend is correct. It's best if we all know each other's skills up front. My name is Fechín, my specialty is walking into places I'm not supposed to be, and walking back out again. I do believe that one of the possible details that our friend may be curious about, is compensation. Also, let me recap the situation as I see it. You want us to enter a facility and gain access to its mainframe; a facility that you, a person who is obviously talented at gleaning information, know almost nothing about."

Or, at least, you aren't sharing...

Fechín opens his commlink while he listens to the others introductions.

<< Begin Message >>
To: Mynx

Hello again my friend. I need you to do some recon if you will. I'm sending you a holo blueprint of an Evo facility. What can you tell me about it's security, activities over the past 6 months, and personnel. Also, please see if you can find a more updated version of the blueprint.

Thanks for the help on this.

-Attached: holo-blueprint
<< End Message >>

(Edited to remove the term "ork" seeing as Fechín should be unaware of it. ^)^)

Last edited by Wreck on Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Havick1988
Team Leader
Team Leader
Havick1988

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 2:44 pm

Watashi grins slyly. "Yes, i am quite Apt at geting information. however there is ony so much i can do and ill be frank walking into evo and planting this divice myself would be about as simple as trying to hit a moving bullet with a potato. im quite capable with electronics but when it comes to phisical things well im somewhat lacking there." he looks around the room "Compensation for this however will be worth your time if you take it, 6000 up front and another 14000 upon completion. I should mention that this is per person"

Fetchin

your contact replys back after some time with some info that you find a bit intersting. the Floor Plan though older than 6 months is still quite usefull, they also tll you that a rumor as been spreding about some Evo execs are geting into some axidents, howeer this later cant yet be confirmed, however it seems that it soewhat likely because there secureity has been beefed up almost directly in a cronological order as when this rummor found its way to the streets.
one last bit of information that he sent you i that Evo seems to have a slight problem with one of there black agents, and an unsecured memo has been leaked out of there ofices
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 4:41 pm

<< Begin Message >>
To: Mynx

Can you get me a copy of this memo? As well as any more info on the rogue agent?

<< End Message >>
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 9:04 pm

((OOC: just as a note, my character Aleksey may be an ork, but he doesn't even know it, human looking trait, parental/medical coverup, etc.))

Aleksey would smile slightly as he heard each person describe what they could do, funny as how none of them mentioned anything else. "My name is Aleksey Arakaki, And i'm some what of an artist, im fairly capable of getting where i need to be without beeing seen, and then..." letting his coat sleeve fall and one of his guns slide out... "Dealing with the problem." Bringing his gun back inside, no need to give the universe a show
Back to top Go down
Havick1988
Team Leader
Team Leader
Havick1988

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 11:04 pm

Fetchin

your contact sends you a copy of what is suposedly the memo, he couldnt decypher it and some things have been blacked out he also tells you tht he dosnt have enough info on this guy evo seems to want to hide this fact quite badly

>>Memorandom to all Evo Corp Executives<<

One of our Black op Agents has one rouge, he is to be shot on site attached is an image of him, he goes by the Alias of <blacked out portion>

>Atatched image damgaged, cannot repare, cannot open<

((OOC if eveyone can send me a link of there charactor tha twould be apreciated. just post it in the Charactors fourm))
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 11:43 pm

"Well boys, looks like this blueprint is about as recent as they come. That doesn't mean it's accurate though. Also, I've gotten some info that Evo has a shoot-to-kill order on a black op agent that's gone rogue. Considering multiple people have had 'accidents' at this particular Evo site recently, I'd say they feel that their agent has been targeting it. That makes me think that sec will interpret that order to mean any 'unauthorized personages' they find.

I'm sorry, Watashi, but you can't expect us to walk into a very probably fire-fight for such a small sum. To have a chance of coming out of this alive, we will have to be very careful, and very careful means costs go up. I don't think I could do this for, say... less than 40,000. 15,000 up front"

(Con 2 + First Impression 2 + Kinetics 1 + Cha 6 = 11)
Back to top Go down
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 11:43 pm

The member 'Wreck' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D6' : 4, 5, 1, 3, 1, 3, 6, 5, 2, 6, 2
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 12:33 am

(OOC: If this guys name is Jason Bourne, we're screwed! Ha!)

Tick Tock notes Aleksey's 'attention' to 'detail'. "Right then, sounds like some wetwork. I reckon it ain't gonna be a walk in the park!" he says as he drains his sake.
Back to top Go down
ne087x

ne087x

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 12:36 am

<In response to Tick Tock>

"Heh, well, as Mr. Beautiful here has already said, my name is Hoshi, and I am what they would less commonly refer to as a 'professional negotiator'. Most other people like to call me the "Face" of the group, but I don't prefer that term because it's too... derogatory. I have done a lot of work with some higher crime syndicates, and so I'd like to think I have SOME experience with the crime scene. Ah, and, before any of you ask, no I am not Japanese. My parents, unfortunately, were ultra-japanohpiles and felt it was neccissary to give me an 'authentic' Japanese name. And teach me Japanese from birth. Anyway, not much else other than that. Pretty handy with a gun and all, nothing special."

<Fetchin>

"I agree with you. Most missions of this sort usually end up in injuries, and injuries cost money.
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 12:47 am

Taima says, "Domo, arigato!" to Fetchin.

"Well, on with the soup! Lets get to work! Is that everybody. Just to recap then we have a Rigger, a Sneaky Sneak, a Pretty Boy and a Gun! Am I missing anybody? and Watashi, he's right! This is gonna cost ya big, hope ya got a big bank account!!!" he says with a grin.
Back to top Go down
chinasword87

chinasword87

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Character sheet
Character Name: Hak Long

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:39 am

Lazily, Hak walk off of his recently arrived flight into the city when he recieves a message on his comlink regarding the job. After a few seconds of reading and translating the message into his native language, he realizes that he's is, infact about an hour behind schedule. He races throught the terminal to gather his bags and bolts out to claim his transported vehicle, his beloved Suzuki Mirage racing bike. Riding in a hasty manner, he makes his way through the city and arrives at the Sky Lounge about 20 minutes later. Still carrying his backpack, duffle bag, and 2 rather long boxes on his back, he makes his way inside. He walks up to the matradee, clears his throat, and says "Ala Alba." While waiting for further instructions, he make a perception test (perception + intuition; 3 + 5 = 8 ); followed by an assensing test (assensing + intuition; 2 + 5 = 7).
Back to top Go down
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:39 am

The member 'chinasword87' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'D6' : 3, 6, 1, 2, 1, 6, 2, 2

--------------------------------

#2 'D6' : 2, 2, 6, 2, 1, 2, 3
Back to top Go down
Havick1988
Team Leader
Team Leader
Havick1988

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 6:11 am

"he... sence when has it ever been a walk in the park with this work? and as for copensation, i will give you no more than 10000 up front and 20000 at completion"

Hak
upon entry of the sky loung \andthe pass word spoken you are shown the way to the specific room, upon entry your perception test gives you the same information about whats in the room as everyone else. Your Asencing test however reveals that there are only 4 people in the room but you see 5 people in front of you. the 5th however has no phisicl body in the room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Time for Secrets
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next