Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeA Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC - Page 6 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC

Go down 
+3
outpost_2
rcoverdale
Gala
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader
outpost_2

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Clinton Taylor
Race: Human
Sex: Male

A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC   A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 7:28 pm

I get e-mail updates for posts and i get e-mail updates on my phone. so i know when there has been a post. I have been watching the a time for secrets post since there was the original recruitment post. and it sounds great so whenever you come to a point to add me in ill be waiting for the post update email.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC   A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 3:57 am

Good. We will roll you in as soon as I get a moment where my magical GM powers are somewhat more logical than they would be at the moment...
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC   A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:09 am

And while you're at it, you and Sureal both get the following:

5 Karma each.
20,000Y

Come up with a list of items that you want to buy and submit it to me over PM: Watashi will work with your character IC to get you what you need.
Back to top Go down
Line
Meat
Meat
Line

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2010-01-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Ai'leo

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC   A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 2:07 am

I'll bow out and have my character used in a support position where necessary.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC   A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:58 am

Thanks Line; let me know how interested you are in continuing to post in yourself... I can keep your character active myself for a bit of time, since having GM-Characters is quite often a useful team addition.
Back to top Go down
Kik-zero

Kik-zero

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-09-01

Character sheet
Character Name: Kik Zero

PostSubject: what's up omae   A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 6:12 am

Hey what's up omae ? I'm in desperate need of sum play time i love shadowrun i have been reading the books and sourcebooks forever and never been able to play . It may sound desperate but i really wanna play so do you think you can squeeze my character in i'm still writing his storyline but i can have it for you within the next couple hours i'm a pretty good writer
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC   A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 10:18 am

It's a possibility. We are a little short. What kinds of characters are you interested in putting together? I have a specific list of characters that will be useful, so I will be heavily selective of any characters being included.
Also, there won't be an opportunity to weave any additional characters in to the story for some time, so while you and I are working out your character, the game will be moving toward a good spot to integrate you.
Back to top Go down
Kik-zero

Kik-zero

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-09-01

Character sheet
Character Name: Kik Zero

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC   A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 9:00 am

Well after i type up my characters bio i can forward it to you . Basically he's street muscle with sum infiltration background and he loaded up on the martial arts quality that is available through the arsenal sourcebooks there are sum minor adjustments i need to make just because i was reading the street companion and it was saying that characters that are for muscle and speed which he's built for the latter half shoudl havecyberware and biotech that gives him extra init passes , for quick takeouts in case he ends up running point on sum runs
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC   A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:42 am

Sounds like you've put some thought into your character. Unfortunately, I don't have any room in my current run for anyone even resembling "muscle". Of the 4 characters that are active in the game, 3 of them are already some variant of "muscle". Let me know what other characters you are working on, and perhaps one of them will fit in better.

As for the character you're working on now, I suspect that another game or two will be proposed soon, there is a good chance that your character will work out pretty well for one of those.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC   A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6