Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeA Time For Secrets - - Page 6 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

A Time For Secrets -

Go down 
+2
rcoverdale
Gala
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader
outpost_2

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Clinton Taylor
Race: Human
Sex: Male

A Time For Secrets - - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets -   A Time For Secrets - - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:06 am

Alvin begins a run around the truck to make a check for any other soldiers that may be in the area. then goes and sees caper to see if he can help load the vehicles any faster so they can get the hell out of dodge.

perception: 3 hits
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets -   A Time For Secrets - - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:15 am

Alvin doesn't notice anything that might suggest any other immediate threats. Sam does still consider the noise of Alvin's gun firing to have likely caught the attention of the soldiers out back, which will bring attention down on the eventually, but apparently not yet. Curiously, however, despite that Sam had already filed away the knowledge of the Cab and the Cabbie, and the body being pulled out, Alvin's sensors keep arriving back on that detail as he moves about. Sam notes several times that that detail stuck in his mind.
Back to top Go down
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader
outpost_2

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets -   A Time For Secrets - - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:07 pm

After the truck gets filled with the two motorcycles Alvin and Mohammed go and crawl into the back of the truck.

To: Sureal

hey we are on the way out. where are you? we need to get to the hideout as soon as possible... so you need us to pick you up or what?

End Transmission

The door shuts and begins to roll out as soon as his co-worker hops in and drives to where the young woman he noticed moments earlier and hops out to see if he could get her out of where ever she lost herself to ask one quick question.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets -   A Time For Secrets - - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 6:45 am

Sheila picks up, and retransmits, some shouting from the direction of the Base as they drive out the now-leveled front gate. Quickly heading over to the Cab, Sam realizes that there is a pissed off Cab driver, a broken down Cab, and a woman who seems to be passed out on the ground outside the Cab.
"I'm not takin' that one anywhere!" The cabbie shouts, pointing at the woman's body on the side of the road. He has the hood of his cab up, and he is rummaging around angrilly. His anger seems to indicate that either she caused the break down, or she didn't pay. Or both.
Back to top Go down
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader
outpost_2

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets -   A Time For Secrets - - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:03 pm

I run and pick her up throw her over my shoulder and carry her to the truck where I have my 'friend' watch her intently then hop in and proceed down the road when I am a decent distance away I morph the license plate. and hope no one is following me. I race for the hide spot hoping to keep from getting into a chase as best I can.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets -   A Time For Secrets - - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:44 pm

Sam has little to no trouble taking the "fraggin' girl" from the irate cabbie. He doesn't even demand the payment that he probably did not receive, which would be strange under any other circumstance. But right now, nearly nothing would surprise Sam.

The road flies by for a few moments, the bikes in the back clanking around a bit, until not more than 2 miles down the road, Sam sees the sleek sports car that had taken off when he opened up the gate parked on the side of the road. As soon as Sam and Sheila get close, the four-way flasher's go on in the car.
Just about that moment, Sam is rewarded by a groaning from the Girl he had just gathered from the side of the road.

Game Stuff:
Sureal, you're waking up now.
Both of you, post in, interact.
Back to top Go down
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader
outpost_2

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets -   A Time For Secrets - - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 2:30 am

as i notice her waking up i pull the shotgun from my center console and point it in her face "i just saved your behind from a lot of questions and unhappiness. now all i ask in return is that you lay low with us until the heat is off. then we will drop you off somewhere where maybe a friend of yours can pick you up." i subvocalize a message to our new hacker friend.
"i picked up a stragler. you in a safe place? we have the pakage and heading for the safe house. shouldnt take chances all of us need to disappear for at least a week."
Back to top Go down
Sureal
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sureal

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2010-06-07

Character sheet
Character Name: Medusa (Face)
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets -   A Time For Secrets - - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:53 pm

What ....where..... Ummm ok I hope this guy dose not shot me. As Sam hears a soft echo of his voice coming from the girl laying on the floor in front of him Well I think I am safe but that all depends on you and if you want to pull that trigger. And I hope you dont .Sureal cracks a weak smile at sam still trying to figure out how she got in his truck. Running her fingers through her hair and waiting for what Sam will do next.
Back to top Go down
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader
outpost_2

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets -   A Time For Secrets - - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:24 pm

"well that is scarily convient" he comments off-handidly as he puts the shot gun back in the console. "can you hack the highway cameras to conviently 'miss' us? that could keep them off us for long enough to get to our hiding spot." he immediatly goes backto getting the best speed and distance from the base. he also activates the morphing plate to get atleast a little bit of annominity.
Back to top Go down
Sureal
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sureal

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2010-06-07

Character sheet
Character Name: Medusa (Face)
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets -   A Time For Secrets - - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 12:18 pm

Sureal tries to catch her breath and see what is going on around her Sure I can try that but let me try to stop the troll trying to pound its way out of my head so I don't end up throwing up all over your truck. This was happening a little to fast for sureal she has to try to slow her breathing and center her mind and ignore the pounding in her head and get the job done
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets -   A Time For Secrets - - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 9:38 pm

"Ooh, I think I can help with that!" Caper adds to the ongoing conversation, carefully hiding his surprise that their other team member had somehow ended up inside the truck with them.

A moment's concentration later, Sureal, you headache has subsided from a drum-section practicing within your skull to the dull pounding that you might have during a mild hangover (3 boxes of stun damage). Caper, unfortunately, is managing the transfer of energy a healing spell causes with somewhat less ease than you are.

"Good god! I hope that helps, 'cause..." He trails off, clutching his head and squeezing his eyes shut.
Back to top Go down
Line
Meat
Meat
Line

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2010-01-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Ai'leo

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets -   A Time For Secrets - - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:44 am

There is a chirp signaling an incoming message through the contact number that the team had given Watashi. However, what arrived was not a message from Watashi, but a message using off-the-shelf software. When opened, the message shows as a floating scroll, simple polished wood and paper that unfolds as characters begin to scroll down the length of the scroll from right to left, in Japanese.

Good evening.
I am Jack, and have been assigned as your liaison for
your current employment. I wish to meet with you
once it is convenient.
Please contact me here.

In a few seconds, the characters change from Japanese into the receiver's default language setting, the easy work of a translator program, easily recognizable as off the shelf as well.
Back to top Go down
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader
outpost_2

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets -   A Time For Secrets - - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:51 am

i type off a quick response

to: jack

hey we are heading to lay low for a while. so unless you can you can get to us we probably wont see you for at least a week.

end transmission...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets -   A Time For Secrets - - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Time For Secrets -
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6