Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeA Time For Secrets - - Page 5 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

A Time For Secrets -

Go down 
+2
rcoverdale
Gala
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

A Time For Secrets - - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets -   A Time For Secrets - - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:42 am

Sam barks out a couple of commands to Caper, hoping the mage managed to catch them before sinking his consciousness into his machine. Almost immediately Sheila, the Mac-Truck, started to slow down as it approached the gate. Sam mentally braced himself for the impact with the gate, hoping that it wouldn't end up happening.

Sureal, seeing the huge beast, turned a bit to pull out both her binoculars, and her long coat, gearing up for the fun. Peering through her Binocs, from this distance, she was able to get a fairly good look at the Rex. She realized that she was just too far away to get a good angle on the hole however, and wasn't able to tell much more about it than was immediately obvious. From her data so far however, she could definitely tell that the Rex was intended to be deadly. This was Black ICE. 'Course, Sureal hadn't expected anything else, since this is an army base. Hopefully he will be less skilled than deadly, and she will be able to slip past him, or maybe handicap him long enough to do what she needs and get out. She could get lucky!
"Hey gurl...We gettin' cloase to de spot... You wanna let me know whare you wanna be left off huh?" The lilting Jamaican accent of the Rasta-shaman driver cut in through Sureal's hearing and entered her brain. She was in no physical condition to respond right now, and didn't really want to jack out until she had had a chance to take a shot at T-Rex... What aweful timing!

Caper hunkers down in his seat, wishing that he had a better seatbelt, or something. Those cross-chest ones that are always in race cars would be nice! Just as Caper was starting to settle in to what he figured would be the most comfortable position, he noticed that a big yellow taxi was coming toward the base from the other direction. From the Seattle direct route, which he and Sam had chosen to avoid.

Order:
T-Rex Icon
Sam
Sureal
Caper

O2: Perception Tests are sometimes done by GM and sometimes by player. Roll your Intuition plus your Perception. Tell me what you're looking for.

T-Rex raises his mighty head, looking over toward where Sureal was hiding. She figured that he must have "heard" a "noise" she was making, or something. Maybe this is one of those ICE-Icons who can "feel" her when she is "looking" at it. She gets that itchy feeling sometimes when she is being watched... Why can't the ICE too?
T-Rex roared loudly, signalling his challenge to her. He turned, putting himself squarely between her and the hole she was going to be trying to get inside of, and pawed at the ground once or twice. Sureal had just enough time to appreciate the ICE-Icon's coding, and how primitive they had made it. The ground-pawing was really quite an impressive extra touch. He did not, however, rush over and start trying to chomp her down with his enormous mouth.

Sam, your turn. Then you Sureal, then Caper.
Back to top Go down
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader
outpost_2

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Clinton Taylor
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets -   A Time For Secrets - - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:22 pm

I stare through my tiny cameras in the truck at the soldiers looking for any sign that I may be searched or shot at.

perception test: 3 hits

I think to myself 'wouldn't it just suck if my temporary stopover got screwed up and they were able to fry the truck' If I do notice that they are looking to keep me from getting in or want to search the truck I will just plow through.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets -   A Time For Secrets - - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:01 am

It's not particularly difficult to assess the intentions of the 3 soldiers at the gate. The one in the Gatehouse is walking over toward the door, not sitting at his seat like he would if he were just planning on pressing "the button" to let you in. There are also two armed guards on the base-side of the gate, with weapons at the ready. They don't look like they intend to move either.
Also, the gate looks to be somewhat flimsy. Just one single suspended bar gate. It doesn't have any support on the far side either, it is not attatched to, or connected to, the Base-fence.
Finally, you notice that there seems to be an on-going firefight with the plane which is lifting off the ground. Even if you have to ram the gate, you doubt that there will be any reinforcements for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sureal
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sureal

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2010-06-07

Character sheet
Character Name: Medusa (Face)
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets -   A Time For Secrets - - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:26 am

Oh crap i knew this wasn't going to be easy it never is. sureal start to skate in circles looking for a way past this big lizard and into the hole. weaving back and forth for the right moment to make her move.

Exploit 4 hacking 6 VR 2 hits:6 http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2598909/
Back to top Go down
rcoverdale
Meat
Meat
rcoverdale

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Character sheet
Character Name: Caper
Race: Dwarf

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets -   A Time For Secrets - - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:55 pm

Aside, to Sheila/Sam: "Well, we waiting for the guard to come question us, or are we going through?" he watched the Guard, giving him a little wave. "I can try and talk us through if need be, but he'll be awfully close to me if he wants to put a dent in my brain tissue."

Caper set one hand on the door, as if resting his arm. "You're a disabled vet, but thats no reason you shouldn't be active. That's why you're in the cacoon."

Caper waited to see what would happen next.

(Delaying Action: If guard makes hostile move I'm going to hit him with a spell first, otherwise waiting to see if we can get through)
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets -   A Time For Secrets - - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:47 am

T-Rex roars, probably trying to imitate the frightening sound that the actual T-Rex wound have been able to make. He snaps his jaws a bit, looking even more menacing, and glares at Sureal, snapping in her direction each time she approaches closer in her weaving. It does not, however, move away from the hole. Clearly, the programming is carefully intended to defend the hole in the ground. Perhaps it only becomes "Black" in the event of direct hostile action from another, since Sureal knows that despite it's icon, it is not likely to be actually limited in it's attack range to its body size.

Back on the "Meat" plane, Sheila is slowing a bit to look like she intends to come to a rest at the gate. The armed guard with a checkboard is walking over to stand by the door where Sheila will be stopping. The other two guards are looking increasingly agitated, and have pointed their weapons at Sheila as she approaches the gate. Clearly the guards are taking no chances with another attack... At least, as much as 3 armed guards can.

Sam, it's your turn.

Order:
T-Rex Icon
Sam
Sureal
Caper
Back to top Go down
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader
outpost_2

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets -   A Time For Secrets - - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:46 pm

"brace for impact!!" roars over the loud speakers in the cab as sheila immediately shifts back up and heads to ram the gate. and hopefully just shrug whatever fire they decide to concentrate on her. "they aint gonna play so any spells you can do to get them out of our way would probably be best... but dont try an kill them they tend to actually chase anyone who kills military personell."
Back to top Go down
Sureal
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sureal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets -   A Time For Secrets - - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:36 am

Sureal skates back as far as she can stops pulls out a piece of white chalk and starts to draw out a large lance. As soon as she is done she reaches down picking up the lance she just finished drawing and tucks it in close to her body and starts to make a bead line straight to the hole as fast as possible . as she nears the T-rex she raises her lance and attempts to strike it as she pass it.

Cybercombat:4 Attack:3 VR2 http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2606283/ 2 hits Very Happy

Last edited by Sureal on Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
rcoverdale
Meat
Meat
rcoverdale

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets -   A Time For Secrets - - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:51 am

"Don't try and kill them...." Caper sighed, "Uh, I neglected to learn stunbolt, I will 'try' not to kill them."

An Idea hits him and he attempts to cast a physical barrier around the guards, hopefully getting a few grouped together. Calculating the center of the dome of force with a five meter radius, he plopped the barrier down at a point he could see that would enclose as many of the guards, hopefully all three, and still allow room for Sheila to barrel through without hitting the barrier. Hopefully he could get the spell off before the guards moved into their direct path.

Force 5 Physical Barrier, Dome Shaped Hits = 2
Drain Resist Hits = 4
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets -   A Time For Secrets - - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:58 am

A lot is going on at once...
The plane, which used to be hovering over the back of the base, presumably the landing field, is slowly starting to reconfigure into a flight pattern, and has started to take off. The door of the back of the plane is closed, and there seems to be only 1 or 2 soldiers hanging off of it. There are still clearly soldiers firing at the plane, but the bullets are bouncing off the armor of the plane harmlessly. Clearly this eventuality was planned for by the plane's manufacturers (probably after-market).

At the same time, at the front gate, the Mac-Truck stops decelerating and starts to accelerate. The soldier with the clipboard dives out of the way in time to avoid being run over. The two soldiers behind the gate have no inention of shirking their duty, and stand fast. They whip up their guns with the intention of shooting the engine, and possibly the driver, and squeeze the trigger on their weapons.
Just as their bullets start to spew from their weapons, a glowing dome springs into appearance around them, stopping the bullets in mid flight. They stopped firing quickly, realizing that for whatever reason their were being rendered ineffective. This didn't stop the truck from bearing down on them. But, it did stop them from jumping to freedom! The god's were clearly being cruel to them this day...

Sheila continued to bear down on the gate. In short order she had barreled through the flimsy metal bar, bending it back and out of the way. The thin metal bar swung forward off the left hand of the bumper, barly scratching the paint of the thick chrome bumper, and leading the bumper slightly as Sheila continued to barrel on toward the two soldiers who had foolishly stood their ground. The bar hit the glowing dome first, recoiling and flexing around the bumper. But, the already weakened barriers didn't take much coaxing to give way, allowing the flexing bar to recoil back away from the bumper, catching the two soldiers in their midsections, and flinging them well wide of the grille of Sheila's front side. This was not likely to leave them conscious, nor happy. It did very likely save their lives... 2 down, 1 to go.

As Sureal reached down and picked up her glowing white lance, the T-Rex icon growled, squared it's feet off with Sureal, and opened it's mouth wide, getting ready for the kill blow. Sureal, enjoying the challenge of necessity, dipped her foot to the floor and pushed off hard, picking up speed on her modern steed. As she neared the large and vulnerable target of the mouth, the T-Rex took a step forward, making her attack run that much easier. She took aim with her lance, and thrusted forward at the last minute.
Obviously, it wasn't as easy as she had hoped it would be. Of course, the same could be said for the reverse. The T-Rex chomped down hard, hoping to have scored a flesh hit, but being stifled by the tasteless metalic form of the glowing white lance that Sureal was aiming at it. Frusterated, the Rex tossed it's head, releasing the lance to let it sail away in another direction before swinging it's head down for another bite at Sureal, hoping to take advantage of her momentum.
Sureal, being unaccustomed to this caliber of opponent, was not yet prepared to release the lance when the Rex managed to grab a hold of it in it's defense. She is carried high and wide with the lance as the Rex Icon released and flung it and her together. Fortunately, gravity is a barely enforceable rule in most of the 'Trix nodes (this one included), and Sureal is quite capable of landing on her own two feet, regardless of the distance from the "ground" she is falling. She lands gracefully on her feet, more ruffled than hurt. (1 box stun)

Order:
T-Rex Icon
Sam
Sureal
Soldier(s)
Caper

Sam, it's your turn
Back to top Go down
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader
outpost_2

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets -   A Time For Secrets - - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:45 pm

"Idiots what were they thinking" i mumble to myself then over the speaker "that was a great idea." I continue to roll forward heading for my targets to get them in as fast as possible. as I pass the gate I prepare the lynxs for their duties as a patrol in case of need. trusting in the armor I paid an arm and leg for to be able to shrug off the bullets of the soldiers. 'with some of this money I'm going to finally install some armament on sheila' as I reach the parking lot I slam the brakes to an immediate stop and activate the ramp in the back to drop and let Mohammed and Alvin out I switch from Sheila and dive into Alvin.

free action: drop ramp
simple action: dive into Alvin

Last edited by outpost_2 on Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sureal
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sureal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets -   A Time For Secrets - - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:09 pm

ok someone knows there coding. again Sureal reaching in to her pocket and pulls out her chalk again and quickly draws out a crude looking bazooka taking it in hand and aiming it and the t=rex Ok time to turn this thing is a new pair of lizard skin boots squeezing the trigger and letting it fly. With the round hitting the T-rex in the chest .the a large explosion sends smoke and fire everywhere. now Sureal waits for things to clear to see what damage if any she has done to this walking pair of boots...

Cbyercombat:4 dice Attack:3 dice VR +2 dice (-1 dice for stun) http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2608259/ 5 hit
Back to top Go down
Sureal
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sureal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets -   A Time For Secrets - - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:14 pm

Fearing Sureals attack didnt stop the bit lizard she quickly draws out a manhole cover and picks it up and reads it as a shield.

Cybercombat: 4 Shield:5 http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2609618/ 4hits
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets -   A Time For Secrets - - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:39 am

With two soldiers down, the only still conscious one rolls to his feet and starts to bolt inside of his little hut. There isn't much question about what he will be trying to do... But he will have to get there first...

T-Rex roars in pain and aggresive intended retaliation. As the smoke clears, the roars turn more toward aggression, and less from the pain angle. Sureal takes a quick peak around her make-shift Manhole Cover shield to see that the T-Rex was a "Learning" program, and was taking aim at her with it's own bazuka. In fact, it wasn't hard to tell that this thing wasn't particularly creative, since the bazuka wasn't "like" Sureal's bazuka, it was the same exact one. The lazy-fraggin'-drek eater had copied her attack program! Or, at least it had copied the results of her attack program.
"Maybe that's why the fragger hadn't attacked from a distance yet, it didn't know how..." The thought passed into Sureal's brain just before she saw the gas discharge of the missile starting to head her way. She quickly pulled her head back behind the shield, hoping that it would be enough!
Just before pulling her head back, Sureal had enough time to register the damage she had done to the Rex. Her fear of the impending attack was momentarilly stifled by her pride in her previous attack. There was a gaping hole in the Rex Icon, and showing through was a surprisingly believable blood, muscle, and bone, where the hole in it's armor existed. She was definitely getting her licks in!

Resist 6 boxes of stun damage... Remember, its Black IC, so the damage goes to you, not your Icon. I think you resist with Willpower+Biofeedback, if I remember correctly. If you roll as well as you have been, though, this will likely only result in a box or two of stun, which equates to a -1 modifier.

At just about the same moment as the attack is landed, the Cab pulls up to where she had indicated on the map. The cabbie turns around, staring at her slumped barely conscious form and snorts in derision.
"Oye! I'm needin' muh sweet moneys for this trip sistah. Wakey Wakey!" He says, hoping it is enough to pop her out of her dream world. He probably figures she is hopped up on some BTLs or something.

Order:
T-Rex Icon
Sam
Sureal
Soldier(s)
Caper

Caper, it's your turn. Then Sam and Sureal (Rex already acted, see above)... Sureal, on your turn, I need a perception roll.
Back to top Go down
rcoverdale
Meat
Meat
rcoverdale

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets -   A Time For Secrets - - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:05 pm

After glancing back toward the guard station a moment, Caper hit the door release and pushed it open, hopping down carefully.

Oh man, lets hope this doesn't get bad quickly, he thought. Then, "Oi Sammy, one's still up, he might call more!" he hollered, hoping someone heard him on his team and stopped the inevitable. He let his gaze move over the area, trying to find the bikes quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sureal
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sureal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets -   A Time For Secrets - - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:04 pm

perception 2 Intuition 4 stun -1 VR -6 http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2614337/ No hits

Willpower 4 Biofeedback filter 5 edge 2 stun -1 http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2614346/ 5 Hits

Sureal being knock back for the attack from the T-rex skidding to a stop.OK fat boy now your going to get it. Sureal reaches down and draws out the weapon of doom. once she finished it she pick up her sling shot picking up a rock and pulls back with all her strength and let it fly

Attack 3 Cybercombat 4 stun -1 http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2614359/ 2 Hits

OOC 2 stun now from last attack
Back to top Go down
Sureal
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sureal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets -   A Time For Secrets - - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:10 pm

Matrix Perception test

Computer 4 Analyze:3 technomancer 2 5 hits

Sureal start to looking around something doesn't feel right
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets -   A Time For Secrets - - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:58 pm

It didn't take Sam long to figure out what to do. The Lynx whipped around at the speed only a human-controlled vehicle could do. In short order it was raining down a hail of bullets on the back side of the gate control booth. The booth was armored, on the other side. It was never designed to protect against an attack from the base side! The lynx was successful in "neutralizing the threat" so to speak.

T-Rex didn't have any trouble at all absorbing the colassal impact of the miniature nuke launched in to him from the sling. In fact, it was hard to tell if there was even impact, since Sureal stopped paying close attention when she was distracted by something else.

Immediately to the left, and right, of the T-Rex was something she was getting somewhat used to seeing lately. An "Off" button. She had come to respect it, since turning the system off and causing a manual reboot had turned out to be highly detrimental to data retrieval missions, but this was something else. This may actually work out in her favor. And it looked like she might be able to get to it without coming within the jaw range of T-Rex.

Order:
T-Rex Icon
Sam
Sureal
Soldier(s)
Caper

Caper, it's your go. Sureal, you're actually going to have to wait, now that your actions WILL potentially effect the meat world.

FYI: 2 boxes of stun is still only a -1 to your actions.
Back to top Go down
rcoverdale
Meat
Meat
rcoverdale

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets -   A Time For Secrets - - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:26 pm

Caper picked a bike at random, targetting the machine for his spell. Mentally crossing his fingers he brought the formula to mind. Once the arcane notations and diagrams were fixed directly in his mind's eye he grinned.

If you can do this while falling out of a hospital window, you can do it through the stress of a drone shooting a guard shack full of holes, here goes! he thought to himself.

Caper modified the Force of the spell in the formula a bit lower, he had to do another one of these after all, and let the spell fly.

Spell: Levitate, Force 4. Target: The Bike FURTHEST from Sheila.
Hits = 4

Easy as pie, he could easily lift the bike, and move it about four meters in slightly less seconds. (OOC: Can move bike 4 meters a turn)

That is, if he didn't pass out from the spells drain.

Resist Drain
Hits = 2

He felt a little fatigue, but not too bad. Now all he had to do was walk to the back of the truck, and guide the bike in.

"Got the first one, keep an eye out while I get it in" Caper called to the closest drone, hoping Sam could hear.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets -   A Time For Secrets - - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 4:16 am

The bike floated through the air making the effort seem simple, almost easy. The 1.5 meters up, to get over the car, and then 4-6 meters from where it was parked to Sheila went by quickly (as levitate allows the spellcaster to move the target hits times magic meters per turn, your max is speed is something like 20 meters per turn) In short order, one bike was standing up in the back of the truck. Just as Caper turned his attention back toward the other bike, the car, true to Watashi's word, started up and backed out. It lined up behind Sheila, about 3 meters away, giving enough space for Caper to take care of the second bike.

Meanwhile, in funny-land, Gigantic T-Rex and the lovely Sureal were battling to the death, and somehow Sureal was teaching T-Rex how to attack her...
T-Rex, for some strange reason, had been more impressed with the bazooka than the slingshot, and decided this time around to continue to use the previous weapon. T-Rex took aim, lining up the Bazooka very carefully, then let fly.
(Sureal, Defense roll: against 4 hits)

Order:
T-Rex Icon
Sam
Sureal
Soldier(s)
Caper

I will post the rest of T-Rex, then Sam, as soon as Sureal posts in her defense roll
Back to top Go down
Sureal
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sureal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets -   A Time For Secrets - - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:04 am

Sureal raises her man hole cover to block the T-rexs attack thats the last time i leave anything laying around to be used against me

Willpower 4 Biofeedback Filter 5 shield 5 -1 stun 7hits

Last edited by Sureal on Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot stun penalty)
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets -   A Time For Secrets - - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:49 am

Somehow, surprisingly, the manhole cover grows, covering her more completely than it was originally drawn to do. The increase in "mass" somehow manages to block the impact of the bazooka entirely, protecting Sureal from any of the effects of the attack. Sureal is now free for a few thought-moments to focus on what had distracted her before. The "Off" switch. Shadowruns are like complex derrivatives. There is more than one solution to each Derivative. And there is always more than one way to complete a mission...

The Steel Lynx pauses in it's focused fire and turns it's head in Caper's direction, somewhat indicating that it had heard him. Or, at least that it had noticed him. One or the other. It turns back toward the guard building at the entrance to the parking lot, and releases another hail of bullet fire. This guard won't be calling anything in. That doesn't mean that the soldiers in the back can't hear the firing though...

Sureal, your go.
Back to top Go down
Sureal
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sureal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets -   A Time For Secrets - - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 6:32 pm

Sureal starts to skate around looking for what to do next . And this all that was going on she doesn't noticed that feeling of losing control until it was to late. then it starts to see through the static. The T--rex starts to look like something on a old 2D Tv like the picture losing it signal. From some where in the back of her mind she can hear someone screaming in pain then she realized it is her that was the one screaming then everything goes black.
Back to top Go down
rcoverdale
Meat
Meat
rcoverdale

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets -   A Time For Secrets - - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:41 pm

Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets -   A Time For Secrets - - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:43 pm

The Lynx stops shooting, and starts to angle away from the gate. There doesn't seem to be any particular reason why, so Caper becomes curious. Before getting back to the task at hand, that being the second motorcycle, Caper figures he can afford to take a quick look in the direction that the Lynx is pointing.
Curiously, there is a cab parked perhaps 100 meters away from the Base entrance. It is visible through the link-fence surrounding the grounds. The cab driver is in the process of pulling someone out of the passenger side door. The passenger doesn't seem to be responding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets -   A Time For Secrets - - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Time For Secrets -
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next