Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeQuestion about online resources. SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Question about online resources.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hiddenagenda

hiddenagenda

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-02-08

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Question about online resources. Empty
PostSubject: Question about online resources.   Question about online resources. EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 3:21 am

I do believe that I own a copy of Fourth Edition, however, I am 10,000 miles from home with no way to access it. I have browsed around a bit at some Shadowrun websites, and haven't yet found an online copy of the 4th edition rulebook. Are you aware of a web based copy of 4th, or someone kind enough to send me a copy to borrow while I'm here? I'm interested in getting started, but have no way of purchasing a copy due to losing my job, thanks to budget cuts, in a foreign country where there are no other working opportunities. Hey, at least the rent is paid through May when I go back home! Address: Cory Jackman; Nam. Miru 55 Pobezovice 34522 Czech Republic Europe. Any information and random acts of kindness are greatly appreciated. I'm excited to get running, but don't wanna be green and dead!0)
Back to top Go down
http://www.mtmckinley.us
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Question about online resources.   Question about online resources. EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:36 am

If you go to the SR4 main webpage http://www.shadowrun4.com/ you can buy find links to sites that will let you buy PDF versions, which are slightly cheaper than hard copies. Quite handy.
Back to top Go down
rcoverdale
Meat
Meat
rcoverdale

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Character sheet
Character Name: Caper
Race: Dwarf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Question about online resources.   Question about online resources. EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:51 am

at drivethrough rpg you can get a digital copy of SR4a for 15 Dollars US.

Here is the link
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Question about online resources.   Question about online resources. EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:57 am

Agreed. I purchased it for my laptop; makes posting on the run a whole lot easier!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about online resources.   Question about online resources. Empty

Back to top Go down

Question about online resources.
Page 1 of 1