Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeParliament of Thieves OOC - Page 9 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Parliament of Thieves OOC

Go down 
+3
Ghostmaker
rntrndrw
Stubbspks
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Stubbspks
Team Leader
Team Leader

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Character sheet
Character Name: Yiska Keme
Race: Dwarf
Sex: Male

Parliament of Thieves OOC - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parliament of Thieves OOC   Parliament of Thieves OOC - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:40 am

Computer at home is having issues, posting this from work. Hopefully fixing home computer tonight. At the very latest I will write up a post tonight to post from work tomorrow, but I hope to be posting when I get home (if I can fix the computer).
Back to top Go down
http://www.stubbspks.com
Stubbspks
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Parliament of Thieves OOC   Parliament of Thieves OOC - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 5:38 pm

Computer is fixed, but now I'm sick. LoL, there seems to be no end of troubles with me being able to post. However, I anticipate being back on my feet in the next few days.

I am hoping that I'll be able to get back to a normal posting schedule, but it likely won't be once a day for a little while due to work load. I am hoping every other day at the very least!

Sorry for the delay. I will try to get the next post up tomorrow, but for now I need to get back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Character sheet
Character Name: Digital Doom
Race: Human
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: Parliament of Thieves OOC   Parliament of Thieves OOC - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 3:15 pm

I'll try one last time before having to kill this run off. March 8th is almost a month ago, and that was just to check in. Hopefully we can finish the run, but my hopes are not high...
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/shadowrunsurvivalguide/
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Parliment of thieves Ooc   Parliament of Thieves OOC - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 3:06 pm

PC is down ill try to get to the library too post most likely not till after easter sorry trying to fix the problem but it looks hopeless.
Back to top Go down
Stubbspks
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Parliament of Thieves OOC   Parliament of Thieves OOC - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 10:58 am

Sorry guys, I am in the US at the moment with limited internet access. I'll be back in the UK around the 12th, so we'll start back up then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parliament of Thieves OOC   Parliament of Thieves OOC - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Parliament of Thieves OOC
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9