Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeIt's Only Nuyen IC - Page 3 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

It's Only Nuyen IC

Go down 
+4
Ghostmaker
Mikel Amroni
Yogismith
Tani
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Yogismith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Yogismith

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2012-07-09

It's Only Nuyen IC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen IC   It's Only Nuyen IC - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 5:18 am

Eve watched as the lady Johnson lost her cool and then regain her composure as three of the others agreed. All three agreed in a different way. The Elf seems submissive in his agreement, the Orc who called himself Slip Stream was very talkative and made some attempts at humor and the Dwarf chipped in rather cheerfully.

Eve leveled her own gaze at the woman. In all reality the pay was now reasonably acceptable and she had to agree that some better food would be a nice welcome. not to mention a chance to get some better gear.

"You all can call me Eve." She said as she took a quick look at the others and then back to the lady Johnson. "So who's the first delinquent we have to move?"
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen IC   It's Only Nuyen IC - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 3:37 pm

Robyn was slightly taken aback by the Johnsons crude reactions. The second offer had been relatively good. She still didn't like the whole situation. And she was still suspicious about it. On the other hand, the magical group wanted her to do this, so she would do it.

"Ok. I'm in." She hesitated a moment. "But since you haven't stated a length of contract, I... um... reserve the right to quit when it gets too long." She felt the blushing rise once more. To prevent a new misunderstanding, the redhead blurted out: "Um... of course not in the middle of a job. I finish what I start. I just don't want to be stuck in a contract for years without a way out."

She looked around, a little insecure. "My name's Rrrred." She changed her mind in mid sentence. Giving ones real name was a very bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sly Hound

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2011-03-07

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen IC   It's Only Nuyen IC - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 9:44 am

Makes a few notes on his comlink as well as checking a bit of news trying to look like hes busy doing something important then looks up to the Lady "Awright awright...you got yourself a player..Im in he said not introducing himself for now hed do that later out of this place..still not sure that gouvernment car was related to those guys or there was someone else..maybe listening in? paranoia aside hed just stand there waiting for the okay of the lady to move outside with the group
Back to top Go down
Tani
Runner
Runner

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen IC   It's Only Nuyen IC - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 2:23 am

She says, "I would like to send all comunique to you D-Man, if that's ok with your team. I would rather communicate with one person as opposed to the whole team. That way the communication is direct and there fore secure because of your 'hacking' talents!"

She turns to Robyn and says, "If you wish to quit then your termination of the contract will end one week after receiving the notice of termination. This will allow us to secure the services of other providers. The beauty of these contracts is that they may be taken at various times. We have a 'little' flexibility with the Justice system, the courts and various other providers of treatment and services. If it does not suit then we are able to make alternative appointments to suit time-frames."

She then turns to address Eve, "I anticipated that you would want details of your first 'transport'. What I show you now and forever more is completely PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL. Failure to maintain the confidence of the 'transportees' will terminate the contract and 'legal' challenges may be used to restore the confidence of our department and our stakeholders. That is why I wish to send the information to a secure direct contact. "

She engages the screen that she used before and using her Commlink she uploads the information.

"This is Kikuko Gumi. She is an 17 year old Japanese, UCAS dual citizenship national. She is responsible for a number of B & E 'adventures' where it would seem she would break into ever-increasing high security groups, organisations and then corporates and apparently leave a Bunraku in each location as a ''calling card'. Her last trist was kept under wraps by the JTFS where she is rumoured to have left her Bunraku calling card on the office chair of Brig. Gen. Darcy himself. She was apparently captured as she tried to leap over a 12' fence and was caught on the barbed wire.

However, after being arrested, she escaped twice and was recaptured just recently where she is being held in a secure environment. What is concerning is the now apparent dis-regard for her own life. She has been place on suicide watch after yet another failed attempt at escaping. She is now in a safer and securer facility for her own safety. She is a Medium Risk Individual (MRI)."

@ D-Man - You receive her file with a warning that it will eat itself in 24 hours of receipt.

Last edited by Tani on Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen IC   It's Only Nuyen IC - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 11:05 am

"Kikuko... Say that three times fast right?" Dirk nudges the person to the left then returns to paying attention... Finally asking "When Do we go, Also from where, and Too where?"
Back to top Go down
Yogismith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Yogismith

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2012-07-09

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen IC   It's Only Nuyen IC - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 9:11 pm

When the woman finished talking Eve raised an eyebrow. Medium threat. Well so much for starring us out on a low level transport. Good I can use the extra Nuyen.

"Well it looks like we have some planning and other things to do." She looked at the woman. "I'm guessing that she doesn't need immediate transport as we will need to collect the vehicle you're providing and prep."
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen IC   It's Only Nuyen IC - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 5:21 pm

Robyn nodded at the woman. "A weeks notice is fine." She said with a smile.

Then the woman gave the details of the first job. And Robyn listened attentively. "Sounds like she's some athlete." She mumbled, more to herself than the team. "Twelve feet? Is she an adept?" It would be important to know.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen IC   It's Only Nuyen IC - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 7:32 pm

Silk nearly choked when the ork nudged him in the ribs. Giving the thug a slightly puzzled look he leans a bit further away and refocuses his attention back on the presentation. He was trying his best to memorize all of the details.

This girl was obviously a flight risk... Mrs. Johnson-San, does the girl have any allergies? Particularly to foods or medications? It would be tragic if she were to go into anaphylactic shock if we give her a soy-cafe or need to sedate her. With that, Silk falls silent again.
Back to top Go down
Mikel Amroni
Runner
Runner
Mikel Amroni

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2012-07-10

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen IC   It's Only Nuyen IC - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 6:16 pm

D-Man gives the "nice" lady a contact for his commlink,and acknowledges the file. He listens to the brief. "If she's a risk to herself and a flight risk, what are the chances we can get some stun patches to help keep her under? She'll be safer and still in good shape for her new home."
Back to top Go down
Tani
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen IC   It's Only Nuyen IC - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 1:59 pm

The woman Johnson turns to Dirk and says, "Kikuko needs to be at the Seattle Young Offenders Court on the 29th of next month. You will pick her up in the AM on the 29th and she must arrive at the Courthouse no later than 11am as she is to be sentenced at 11:30am. Now, that is all! I have another appointment. The file I sent has my details. Contact me if you wish to have any further details.

With that, she leaves and like a lap dog, the huge Orc follows.

GREAT! You get the feeling that for the next four weeks you are going to have to dodge the debt collectors and the Landlord. After collecting your 'protection' from the reception you are farewelled with a 'Cherrio!' from the receptionist/owner.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen IC   It's Only Nuyen IC - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 3:58 pm

Dirk/Slipstream meeting room:

Dirk smiles a toothy smile when the women Johnson speaks to him, he also responds "No problem boss lady i'll get yer kid there and back... Uuah there" he reiterates last then moves to get his stuff allowing the ladies to leave and get there stuff first he lastly pings his COM code Too D-Man and says "ok little guy hit me up for planning or what ever we should all meet before the delivery date... Soka chummers see ya's around"

For the next week or so Dirk races a couple street races, ties one (he was not happy about) and lost one...
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen IC   It's Only Nuyen IC - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 5:43 pm

"Um... next month?" Robyn asked hesitant, not sure she heard right. Wow, that's a lot of time for planning. And thanks for not answering my questions. She looked around a bit unsure as to what to do next. She wished Darkon was there. He'd know what to do. He'd know how to handle that ignorant Johnson. But he wasn't here. He wasn't supposed to be here.
I have to do this on my own. Darkon must be proud of me.

She waited for the Johnson and her entourage to leave the room. "A-and now?" The redhead asked, looking around. "Um... at least we don't have to rush things, right?" She got her comlink from a pocket and quickly beamed her comcode over to Dman. "I guess we're a team now. Right?" She asked with a shy but bright smile. "We should keep in contact now."
Back to top Go down
Tani
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen IC   It's Only Nuyen IC - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 4:56 am

The very next day after your frustrating encounter with the Government Johnson and her Ugly Sidekick ...

Bad morning doesn't begin to cut it when you're woken up by a rather loud knock on your door at 6 a.m. on a Monday by two hard-nosed KE clicks and a half dozen armed patrolmen, all smiling like they just won the lottery. They read you your rights on an armed robbery and people trafficking beef that doesn't sound familiar, throw the cuffs on, and rudely stuff you into the back of a Patrol-1. Twenty minutes later, you're in the dark and hostile interrogation room of the old Lone Star precinct downtown, which is now a Knight Errant franchise, getting enthusiastically interrogated by an Anglo dwarf named Detective Quinn and an Amerind ork named Detective Redoak.

The irony dawns on you before you're halfway through the hour-long interrogation, being asked the same questions over and over (and fir that matter, harder and harder). You had nothing to do with the truck of commlinks also containing three teenagers due in court later that day that got hijacked in Tacoma at 8:00 p.m. last night. Wrongfully accused isn't how you'd usually describe yourself, but even a broken clock is innocent twice a year, or something. It's almost enough to bring a smile to your face, as there's no way they're to make this stick.

It's not long before the detectives get tired of your stonewalling and realise that you're not getting anywhere with their good cop, bad cop routine. They pull you out of the cramped interrogation room, and march you down the hall to a holding cell full of other malcontents like yourself, a bunch of unusual and very familiar suspects.

Last edited by Tani on Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen IC   It's Only Nuyen IC - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 7:33 am

Silk thought to himself as his new "boss-lady' walked out stiff necked and obviously floundering to control herself, That's one stressed individual. She didn't even bother answering our simple questions...

He'd given his commcode to the team before heading out. He knew he needed to find other work before he couldn't afford to eat. Which is why he was extra irritable when KE hauled him in for something he was fairly sure he hadn't been a part of.

He was even more pissed because he knew that he would have to somehow convince the old-man about this too. That was worse than the cops in a lot of ways. He would give the obligatory, I don't know what you are talking about, sir. and I wasn't there, sir.[/color] answers. It was old and hollow the first time he said it. The hundredth was just depressing.

To add indignity to insult, he was tossed in a general holding cell! With a bunch of punks, wanna-be's, and scum-bags.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen IC   It's Only Nuyen IC - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 3:32 pm

Dirk/SlipStream holding cell:

The blues through him in a cell dirk stumbled but did not fall... Looking up he saw the crews, and clicks and the rest of the derelicts and of course the team that was assembled. he'd lost track of how many times "he" said you got the wrong guy... But he did not know what the others said and that could be a problem "Whoa! hey guys what brings you to my home away from home?"

Last edited by Ghostmaker on Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tani
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen IC   It's Only Nuyen IC - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 4:11 pm

The interrogations continue ...

Detectives Quinn and Redoak spend long periods of time interviewing each of you. They are aware of and confiscate all fake SIN's you have in your possession, however, they leave the licenses alone which you find interesting. They take quite a lot of interest in your Commlinks however, they spend the longest times with Eve and Dirk. They begin with Dirk and he returns looking a little worse for wear. Eve is taken immediately after Dirk and you figure that may just be because of the distinct and clear tattoo of the Ancients on the right side of her neck. The smoking gun perhaps? Pfft! Who knows?

It is only then that you notice that in the rows of large holding cells you seem to be the only ones occupying your holding cell. Also, as Eve leaves, a 5’7” Chinese man with a top knot and a long braided pony tail is placed into your holding cell. The door closes and you are left to your own devices.

The Chinese man wears a ripped jump suit that has the front seam in a Chinese fashion of knots and loops. He is chewing some kind of gum and has also been a little roughed up though his injuries look more like he has been in a fight than roughed up by the Blues. He looks around and seemingly both drekked off and dejected by his surroundings, he walks over and sits cross legged on the far floor of the cell with his back to the wall and closes his eyes.

The Detectives seem to focus all their questions around a truck carrying a load of commlinks that was hijacked on its delivery route through Tacoma last night. However, most concerning to them were the individuals in amongst the boxes of commlinks. Apparently they were the most notorious teenagers in the country with links to some of the major criminal organisations in Seattle and one had links to the Ancients go-gang.

It is after you have found all this information out that Eve returns to the holding cell.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen IC   It's Only Nuyen IC - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:02 am

When Robyn got lead into the cell, she saw the other faces. All from last nights meeting. This can't be coincidence. Why us? It must have to do with the job. But it wasn't even mentioned.

She tried not to show recognition of the others but couldn't stop herself glancing around at first. "Um... hi." She said and more or less hid in a corner. Her first thought had been to contact Darkon as soon as possible. But: "I can't involve him in this. It's still a test from the group. I'm sure it is. And I can't cling to his sleeve forever. She sighed. The comlink. It has Darkons number too! What if they take him in? In a flight of panic she jumped up, but sat down again immediately. No... if I project now they'll know I'm a shaman. I should keep that a secret for now. And he can handle them on his own. Gosh... this is so embarrassing. I haven't even started the job and already am in a cell... No. It must be a setup. There is no other way.

Dirk wrote:
"Whoa! hey guys what brings you to my home away from home?"
Robyn looked at him, standing up once more. "Them." She gestured towards the cell door, indicating the whole precinct. "They brought me in this morning. I've got no idea why. I mean... I didn't do anything wrong." And it even was the truth. "They kept asking me about a truckload of comlinks and people. But I don't know what they're talking about." The redhead crossed her arms before her chest, holding herself. "I've done nothing wrong. I wanna go home."
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen IC   It's Only Nuyen IC - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 10:01 am

Silk looks askance at the only person put into their cell that isn't part of their group.

Than he gestures everyone else to the far side of the cell from the new-comer. In a voice as low as he can make it still be heard he speaks to those willing to listen.

I don't know anything about police tactics, but don't you find it a bit odd that we are all being held in the same cell together? You would think they would want to keep us separated, in view of each other but separated, to break us faster. Oh course, we all know there is nothing to break us on. We had nothing to do with this nonsense about commlinks. He looks around at the others, trying to  gauge if they were following him or not.

However, the job they are talking about sounds oddly like what we just got hired to do. Which worries me. A lot. They know way too much about me, and I assume the rest of you, to have just picked us up. They had to have gotten a hold of that stuck-up prig's dossier on us. Hell, they stripped my SIN from my commlink, but haven't even threatened me with jail time for a felony offence.

He lets that sink in a second while he glances over at the Chinese guy to be sure he's not paying too close attention, he takes a moment to assense him as well before continuing.

What I can't figure out is whether or not the cops are pissed because they lost a contract, if there is in-fighting among the city services, or if our new boss-lady isn't being quite so honest about who she really works for.
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen IC   It's Only Nuyen IC - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 12:01 pm

Upon entering the cell Specter thought the group that was in the cell had been at the fights with him, but as he sits in the corner meditating he can hear a few things about some run on a truck full of comm links. These guys seem to know each other, best not get all of them jumping me at once. Specter keeps his ears open as he sits against the wall. I ended up losing out on the pay from the fight I was in. There is no way I'm going to get the nuyen for the fight now. These guys mentioned a job they are on best keep listening see what cookie jar they have their hands in. Maybe I can tell Master Hu and he can find me away into the crew. Then some real nuyen can come my way. With out a sure way to make new friends yet he waits to see what the group is up too and if he can skim a bit of nuyen his way. Specter sits meditating with his adept danger sense on the job in-order to give him any indication if the group is about to turn hostel.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen IC   It's Only Nuyen IC - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 2:20 pm

Dirk Holding cell:

Robyn voiced her distaste of situation Dirk smiled and nodded "AAAH! its null sheen cute" he turned and spat some blood out the cell he was in, screaming "Their full of Dreck, Fragging Onks got nothing on me..." He turned back and his left eye shined a black an blue hue, teared a bit and shut a little his gleaming tusk a trickle of blood still on it moved very little as his jaw was sore Just then he was motioned to the corner by silk and he simmered down and listened Looked at the chines guy and then went back and whispered "Mr.Cho fun over there looks like a barrel of laughs, but also did yous notice how he's the only one here not on the squad... Think he knows something?" he looked at the stranger again and then back to the team "Yeah meditation gives me the creeps"

After one last look at the other cell and to see if the guards were listening he shouted "I want a lawyer We got rights you know...! Well I don't! But im sure they do!!! or at least one of'em!" He looked at Robyn again "See little lady were all CO-D's so one of us gets representation we all get it feel me now which one of us has said rights... Well don't look at me I'm gutter trash its open and shut for me if they want... no ones buying the truth if your keeping score so pfft I don't know..."
Back to top Go down
Tani
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen IC   It's Only Nuyen IC - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 2:50 pm

You've been sweating in lockup for a while without access to a phone call or your lawyer; in other words, the world is still turning. Just as you're starting to seriously worry that, in the ultimate irony, you might actually go down for a crime you didn't commit, you hear the clang of one of the security doors in the hallway, and the sound of the KE detectives bickering with a hothead female attorney. You hear the phrases "warrant", "wrongful arrest", "probable cause", and "unlawful questioning without legal counsel".

Then a begrudging and bewildered looking uniformed officer unlocks the cage door and a short, smiling woman in a grey, pinstriped business suit strides past him. The cops seem almost scared of the tiny little norm chica. She's cute and slight, with short, neon-orange hair and a dusting of freckles. She looks all of fourteen, but starts talking like a high-speed robot built for dispensing rapid-fire legal jargon:

"Hey, just so you guys know, I just told them they have to put you before a lineup, get a prosector to formally press charges, or let you go, or I'm gonna have their gonads for wrongful arrest and violation of your rights as UCAS citizens. You may be far from the forty-eight hour dealine, but the really screwed the pooch on this one, and privatized rent-a-cops don't get blanket protection under Qualified Immunity statutes."

You're not sure you followed all of that, or any of it, when she presents you with her card (an ARO, naturally). It reads "Imaginary" Annie Goldsmith, Invisible Esquire.
Back to top Go down
Tani
Runner
Runner

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen IC   It's Only Nuyen IC - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 3:02 pm

It isn't long before your gear is returned and you are exiting the local KE Precint with Annie at your side. As you thank her and consider payment, she expresses that she does not want any payment from you as any public defender fresh out of law school could have seen through this obvious keystone cop "fishing trip". She takes you all for coffee at the local Soybucks.

She mentions that she's looking for a few good metas for a piece of work she is contracting for a third party. with the promise of more to come if they do well. She gives you a matchbook emblazoned with the logo of a bar called Banshee in the Barrens, with a commlink number scrawled on it in ballpoint ink, along with a time, underlined:

7 p.m

It is only after she has left that you realise the Chinese guy in the fashionable jumpsuit left the holding cells with you, seemingly blending in with the group and is enjoying the green tea provided by the suited legal pitbull at Soybucks.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen IC   It's Only Nuyen IC - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 3:34 pm

Robyn eyed the asian guy suspiciously. When Silk outed them all as one group, she rolled her eyes. Goodbye deniability. "Maybe we shouldn't talk that openly. You never know who's listening in." She whispered.

Robyn observed the stranger from the corner of her eye.

Perception test analyzing the new guy. Int3+Perception2=5d (5d6. hits(5)=1)

So far, he just sat there. Was he meditating? His posture seemed familiar. Entirely relaxed, but not slumped. That man was a fighter. Maybe even a martial artist.
Robyn looked around once more, as if to check if nobody is watching her, then she shifted her sight just for a moment, to get a look on that guys aura.

Assensing the new guy. Int3+Assensing1=4d (4d6. hits(5)=0) (no hits no glitch)

When she shifted back to the mundane plane, she sighed. There just were too many people around to get a clear sight it seemed.

Only then the cell door opened and that woman got in. Robyn listened to her stakkato. That girl could have been Robyns sister, as it seemed. But nevertheless, this was weird.
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen IC   It's Only Nuyen IC - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 12:17 pm

Specter see that alot of the group is giving him the hair eyeball so inorder to help to keep from having the whole group taking him out side and giving a better beating then he has just taken in the cage he decides to voice up a comment. I notice you guys are not to keen on me being here I have one way that could help you guys get a bit of trust coming my way. Take a picture of me send it to someone in the know such as a fixer. Ask your contact to contact Master Quon Hu, my master if your contact know the shadow community he should've heard of Master Quon Hu. This way Master Quon Hu can vouch for me, oh ya the name is Ze AKA Specter. Specter figure someone in the group must have ties to a fixer that can confirm Specter is not some KE spy sent to string the group up.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen IC   It's Only Nuyen IC - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 2:21 pm

The day had been a whirl-wind. First he'd been arrested and interrogated for something he hadn't done. Then he'd been reprimanded for speaking about nothing more than had been said by the cops. Then been set free by some high-school savant lawyer who didn't request direct pay, but wanted him to go do a job. Then she was gone. As quick as she had arrived. No time to ask questions or even get a reason for the past several hours.

And now some schmuck talking about things he should know no one would ever admit to in unknown company.

No Idea what you're talking about guy. He continued on, albeit to himself, and who admits they are a slave with that kind of pride in their voice?

Looking around at the odd group he'd met the night before... and the odd-ball he'd just met, Silk speaks again. I don't know about any of you, but I want answers to what just happened. I can only think of one way that is going to happen. He quickly copies the info from the matchbook and leaves.

On his way out he sends a message to his supposed fixer, Johnny White-Walker.

<< Begin Message >>
Sir, there have been some complications on the job you sent me. First, it isn't even happening for a month. Second, I, and everyone else at that meet, got picked up by KE on bogus charges about a robber/kidnapping that eerily sounds a lot like the type of job I was being hired to do. Some whiz-lawyer girl Annie something from Invisible Esquire got us released on technicalities. Don't know her, why I got pinched or why she wanted me set free, but she made a job offer to me and everyone else in that holding cell.

She got us out, and got our gear back, but my ID's been burned. I'm not going to be moving around outside the barrens until I get another one.

Any info you can get on her would be very helpful, Sir.

Also, some Chinese guy Ze "Specter" was there, says his "master" Kwan Hu (sp?) should be able to vouch for him. I can tell you he's awakened, but I didn't have time to learn more. Can you verify his rep?

Thank you, Sir.
<< End Message >>

As he makes his way home he also sends similar messages to his buddies Megabit and Jose.

<< Begin Message >>
Got pinched by KE on some bogus charges. Some whiz-Lawyer, Annie Gold-or-something with Invisible Esquire got me out. My SIN was burned & I need a new one or I'm stuck in the barrens. I ain't got the cred right now to pay for it, but maybe the job this Lawyer wants me to do will pay for it.

One more request. This one should be easier. Can you verify the rep on a guy calling himself "Specter" or Ze/SheZay. I think he's Chinese. Real distinctive topknot hair style and he wears a bunch of silly knots on his shoulder. Claims he's owned by some guy called Kwan Hu (sp?).

Thanks man. I owe you one.

<< End Message >>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen IC   It's Only Nuyen IC - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Only Nuyen IC
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next