Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeHoi there. SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Hoi there.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tweak

tweak

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-06-25

Hoi there. Empty
PostSubject: Hoi there.   Hoi there. EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:34 pm

Hey hey very new to the site. Long time fan and player. I love SR4 and I know you guys hate me for saying that but,

Sure the max dice pool is drastically lower and they split some stats up. It confused all of us, rofl.

The thing is though that system is easier to grasp, albeit after forgetting some of the finer points of the last few versions. In fact I had to get sloshed. Then I had to forget I was actually reading a Shadowrun sourcebook. Finally I cut out chapters dealing with attributes, rolls, and skills.

Reread them over and over. Started to create a homebrew from the sourcebooks and that is when it hit me.

They generalized everything down. It was so easy to tinker or create a homebrew that I was astounded with what was created with so few changes.

I multiplied everything by 10, by a 100. I was adding new skill sets and rearranging. Making fixes and correcting a few mistakes.

It became easier to run games with brand new players, teaching them how things go. It was so easy to change the linked attribute to fit the type of action the skill was pooling.

Anyhow I am new, feel free to message me. Always looking for new chummers.
Back to top Go down

Hoi there.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun Online :: General Chat :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: