Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeATFS - Table Of Contents and Chapter Summary SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

ATFS - Table Of Contents and Chapter Summary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

ATFS - Table Of Contents and Chapter Summary Empty
PostSubject: ATFS - Table Of Contents and Chapter Summary   ATFS - Table Of Contents and Chapter Summary EmptyThu May 10, 2012 9:24 am

Table Of Contents

Chapter 1: Recruitment.
Chapter 2: The Team is Set.
Chapter 3: Ashe's Fixer.
Chapter 4: Procuring Transportation.
Chapter 5: Air Marshals.

And below are summary posts. Until "recent" I haven't kept up the GM Summary posts, so I will copy/paste for back-story fillers. Once we get up above the 50s; I will start to post the Summary as a direct post.

Last edited by Gala on Thu May 10, 2012 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ATFS - Table Of Contents and Chapter Summary   ATFS - Table Of Contents and Chapter Summary EmptyThu May 10, 2012 12:59 pm

Chapter 1: Recruitment.

Summary:
Its early Monday Morning, you had Just gone to sleep not more than five hours ago. The morning sun in shining, like it shines in Seatle into your little sleeping alcove where you crashed the night before. An annoying beeping in the background is what awoke you, at first you just think "Will someone shut that frelling thing off!?" and after a few more beeps you come to the realization that it is your own comlink that is producing the annoying sound.
The sound is definately not a default sound on the comlink for messages nor is it the sound that you had set for it either. This sound has all the feeling of someone scraping their fingernails across a chalkboard managed to fit into a beep that lasts a half of a second but is just repeating every second untill you answer it. Upon acknowledging the message you hear the following:

"*static*... no.... can not ... *static* ... omega ... *static* ... disapeared *static*...*dead silence*"
A voice now speaks directly to you, the voice is one of a male, by the sound of it is would seem its a male in his mid 20's and almosts has the feeling that its not of this world, almost too perfect however this beeing 2070 and the method of comunication being the Trix you dont realy even bother to note it because with the Trix you can be and sound like anything you want when talking to someone else.
" Greetings [characters name] my name is Watashi and i have been watching you for some time now *chuckles*, you have impressed me with your recent ... shall we say exploits? And I believe I might have something that would require your specific set of skills, if you are at all interested in some simple work then I invite you to meet with me at resturaunt LaIbella at 21:00 tonight. We will have much to discuss."

With the message ending there is just one final message that dominates your screen that asks if you will be attending [yes/no]. you select yes and it displays and downloads directions to the restraunt onto your PAN then all traces of the message ever having been on your comlink vanish. You check the time and it its only 09:00, you have twelve hours before you are suposed to meet with this person.

As soon as everyone entered the room and when Driver utters the name "Watashi?" the doors open and a figure walks into the room. At first glance this man looks almost boyish in quality but almost far too hansome, an Elven face yet has rounded ears that almost seem to change between pointed yet when focused on are as round as anyother humans. The Japanese term Bishi seems to fit him far too well. His hair Long and Silver, his height just over 6'3". His dress hints at someone with a lot of money behind him though from his looks it would seem like that money is not entirely his. The feeling that someone, most likely family is his backer but in most cases you cant judge by age especialy with the super rich beeing able to afford special health benifits in these times.

Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ATFS - Table Of Contents and Chapter Summary   ATFS - Table Of Contents and Chapter Summary EmptyThu May 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Chapter 2: The Team is Set.

Summary
- Huh, he is willing to discuss, but I am not invited to sit. Interesting.
Ashe allows her eyes to slide back up from the chair, and meets the cat-like gaze of the seated man. "Pardon my brazen approach, but it appears as though I have just been hired. It is not my normal pattern, however, to accept a job without first having discussed compensation." Ashe pauses for effect. - Let them chew on that for a moment. She thinks to herself. - Although, in truth, it DOES annoy me that he didn't make the time for a compensatory discourse.

Ashe removes her hand from the chair, allowing it to drape by her side. Not allowing more than a few moments to pass, Ashe continues, using the silkiest voice she can muster.
"You see, that well dressed gentleman, who is apparently too important to even bother giving me his name, has just informed me that he has hired me to accompany you and your team on some sort of adventure. True to form, he also didn't have time to explain the adventure to me." She takes a breath, and seems to notice in that moment that her lips were dry. As she continues, she reaches down and unzips her purse to pull out a stick of red lipstick. The color is a perfect match for the color on her lips now.
Letting the breath out, Ashe continues. "The, as yet, nameless gentlemen bade me relay the following message to you:" Ashe rehearses the parting message left with her by Watashi.

"Oh do also pass them a message: I Know many things yet some are out of my grasp. I can only do so much; but keeping tabs is not all that hard. As for the other two, I have dealt with them. If you would just be so kind as to tell them that then all should be well for you all" Despite her obvious lack of cyberware, her voice is a reasonably good approximation of his.

She takes another breath, and goes on. "Further, he invited me to relay a keyword of sorts. He indicated that you would know what it meant. It was: 'Takasato.'" With that, she lazily twists the lipstick, and brings it up to her lips. She let's her gaze fall from the cat-like stare she was receiving from the seated gentleman, and re-applies the red lipstick to her lips. She twists the tube back into the plastic container, and puts the lid on, dropping it back in to her purse and zipping it closed behind. Ashe allows her now-free hand to drift across the empty chair that she had not yet been invited to sit in, and turns her lips inward to assure herself that there is even coverage of the color.
"So, you see gentlemen? It appears we have some things to discuss." Her eyes snap back up from the table, connecting instantly with the Jaguar.

With all the questions laid out, Kesslan simply addresses them in order, more or less. "If it's compensation your concerned about, I suggest you speak to our employer about that. I'm not about to second guess what ever arrangements he may have made. And I certainly am not about to assume to know what he's willing to offer you." a pause then as he considers this mention of 'Takasato' and in the end simply shrugs "As to this thing he said we'd know what it means, I must say, it's the first i've ever heard mention of. So.. no. I don't know what he means, though I could guess it to be anything from a place to a person to a program or thing or.. who knows?" He offers a slight shrug. "It's Japanese though so considering where he's wanting us to go... I'd narrow it down to being a place, or a person. Not likely to be both I'd think."
As the conversation winds on, Kesslan reaches into a pocket of his jumpsuit and pulls out a small device which he places in the middle of the table before turning it on with a snap his of low level background static. It's soon obvious that he's turned on a white noise generator (R6) to foul up any attempts to eavesdrop on the conversation. "The basics are that he said he worked for a security company and has experience with magical support in small units." he responds to Ashe. A slight frown then as he mulls a few things over in his mind. Speaking up in Japanese he notes "It seems our employer is packing heavy on awakened support. Which is.. rather interesting." he pauses then and regards Ashe once more, returning to English speach "Considering that we will be going to Japan, I'd strongly suggest picking up some translation software in that case. If you were offered the same terms of payment we were, then I doubt that affording the best available will be an issue."
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ATFS - Table Of Contents and Chapter Summary   ATFS - Table Of Contents and Chapter Summary EmptyThu May 10, 2012 1:54 pm

Chapter 3: Ashe's Fixer.

Summary
Ashe, for the first time, starts to realize that Eleanor is fully AI, and is somewhat surprised by this. "That is, um, quite thoughtful of her." Ashe says in response. She covers her surprise extraordinarily well. Ashe nearly asks Driver whether or not that is a smart choice, considering the potential consequences, but keeps it in.
"I guess that takes care of items 1 and 2 on my list. 3 and 4 are still outstanding, and quite important. And, knowing you, those are probably the more exciting items anyway. They should be a challenge..." She says, looking at Sherri with a knowing smile. This is, after all, what she does.

"That is an interesting list. its quite a bit to take in but i can see what i can do, however with the milspec armor im not sure i can help you with that, but i might have someone who can get it and he ows me a favor or two. I will get in touch with him to see what can be done but im not making any promises. Sherri seems to loose focus for a moment and then begins talking again "if i can get ahold of this for you i will do my best to get it to you within the time frame however even among friends i cannot say it will be cheap though i will say you can pay me after i have delivered, if i cant get it done i will send you a message

it is a this time the assistant manager knocks on the door and hten enters "Good evening i understand someone requested to speak with me?"

Driver swears eloquently in several languages before answering Eleanore, "Sweety, please forward the message to the team, and que up a teleconference over the Trix till we get within one mile of the base." Giving a few seconds for Eleanore to get everyone together, "Team, our plans have been moved up, meet us one block away from the eastern gate of the base. Move like you have a purpose in life because our ride to our mission is about to leave in two hours. We can talk along the way through Eleanore either via microphone or messages, we'll relay both, just haul it." Nodding with a smile to Sherri, "I'm sorry but we have to leave, I hope we meet again and please have a pleasent evening." Motioning that Jeanne had better get moving, Driver briskly walks in military lock step towards the lift taking it down, almost willing the machine to drop them to the ground floor before leaving the building to reach Eleanore, "Driver and Jeanne on the way, everyone check in."
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ATFS - Table Of Contents and Chapter Summary   ATFS - Table Of Contents and Chapter Summary EmptyThu May 10, 2012 2:00 pm

Chapter 4: Procuring Transportation.

Summary
Following the messages from Driver, both LT and Kesslan, due to their hightened perception, notice Ashe nod slightly to herself. It could easilly be ignored by any casual observer, since there is no way to know she had just recieved any messages. But you did, and you know better.

As you all approach the VTOL jet, you notice a hubbub of activity. Large crates being stacked outside the plane, more still were already loaded and organized. Clearly, with the furious pace of the workers, the loading was on an expedited basis. Time, at the moment, was of the essence, for both you and the base.
"Captain, if you would please ask your men to clear out the plane. I would like to inspect it, with your presense of course, without any major distractions. Also, please select your two or three largest men to assist me and my team by moving around the larger pieces of inventory for our inspection?" The smile on her face looked genuine, and her seeming poise and relaxation would be nearly impossible to see past. Being somewhat familiar with her by now, however, Kesslan and LT could see through her guise. Or, at least, knowing the situation, they thought they could.
Ashe slowed somewhat, to allow the CO to pull ahead and begin to pick out his men. Ashe the Aide hurried to keep up with him, Ashe reached out a restraining hand toward him, meeting his questioning gaze with another request.
"I believe that our orders, which were sent along ahead of us, included a request for the complete details on the plane, the cargo, and the crew. Now would be the perfect time for me to review those, since the Captain will be somewhat busy for the next few moments." Unlike her previous smile to the Captain, Ashe's current smile was almost predatory. Her plan, Driver's plan, was starting to fall together, and it was working beautifully.

The Aide blinks his eyes in some surprise, perhaps feigned. "Uhh, of course Ma'am. I have them right here." The Aide said, pulling out a small manilla folder from his binder-notebook. He handed over the manilla folder to Ashe, and stood at rest next to her waiting somewhat patiently for her to review the documentation. Ashe, for her part, flipped open the folder and began to read through the paperwork presented to her in earnest.
Shortly thereafter, your 'Link pings. Opening the message, it seems that Eleanor has set up a live feed from Ashe's camera, feeding the paperwork in front of her to the group.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ATFS - Table Of Contents and Chapter Summary   ATFS - Table Of Contents and Chapter Summary EmptyThu May 10, 2012 2:03 pm

Chapter 5: Air Marshals.

Summary
Driver grabs at his ear, jerking the earpiece out as he cranks hard on the stick, fighting the urge for his arms to let go. "Christ she's got a big ass." Pushing Ghost out of the cockpit with one hand, with his free hand he pushes the plane to nose down back towards land, if this became a fight, they would need speed. With the image link on his glasses, Driver cues up a quick message to Eleanor, praying the 'trix came out this far

--
To: E

Sweetie, I hope you get this. We are going to need you in a hurry.
--

Pulling up hard on the stick, he did his best with his augmented strength to pull the nose out of the short dive, keeping an eye on the warning bell for incoming missiles.

Kesslan staggers under the "knockout" attack over his Commlink. He quickly puts his hands up, to attempt to yank out the earpiece from his ear, hoping to stop the terrible noise. Kesslan was fast, but not fast enough. Not this time. He managed to maintain a tenuous hold on consciousness long enough to brace himself somewhat, and hit the ground softly. As he went down, the earpiece that he had been trying to get to was bumped out of place, and Kesslan's last thought as the "Darkness" took him was that it was nice to have a bit of peace and quiet.
In the cockpit, things are not as rosy as Kesslan's nap in the back of the plane. The missile lock alarms are blaring their shreak of fear, and making darn sure that Driver was aware of the impending danger.
As he was attempting to execute evasive maneuvers, a com-request blinked in to life on the HUD. Obviously it wasn't Watashi, or one of the team members, so it must be "the other guys" who have a missile lock.

Game Stuff:
Order:
Kesslan (Out Cold for the moment)
Driver
Ghost

Driver, you're up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATFS - Table Of Contents and Chapter Summary   ATFS - Table Of Contents and Chapter Summary Empty

Back to top Go down

ATFS - Table Of Contents and Chapter Summary
Page 1 of 1