Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeBug Spirits - Passe? SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Bug Spirits - Passe?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 1148
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Bug Spirits - Passe? Empty
PostSubject: Bug Spirits - Passe?   Bug Spirits - Passe? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 8:57 am

I've noticed that bug spirits are mentioned a lot throughout several of the supplement books as well as both SR4 and SR4A, but I've yet to see a game centered around hunting them.
Has the scenario been overdone?

I'm fairly new to Shadowrun and so unfamiliar with the history (ie, earlier versions, core game missions, etc.)
I have played around with creating a bug-hunter character, but there doesn't seem to be any demand for the archetype.
Back to top Go down
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2011-10-01

Character sheet
Character Name: Faust
Race: Human Drake
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Bug Spirits - Passe?   Bug Spirits - Passe? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 3:55 pm

It has, and a large part of the bad rep that Ares has with the spirits is due to them killing or enslaving spirits. Including Bug spirits. It also means that if you REALLY, REALLY want to run into bug spirits at anywhere near dangerous power levels, hit that new secret Ares complex.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Bug Spirits - Passe?   Bug Spirits - Passe? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 1:56 am

and which new secret Ares complex would that be exactly?
Back to top Go down
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2011-10-01

Character sheet
Character Name: Faust
Race: Human Drake
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Bug Spirits - Passe?   Bug Spirits - Passe? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:05 am

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Bug Spirits - Passe?   Bug Spirits - Passe? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:33 am

confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bug Spirits - Passe?   Bug Spirits - Passe? Empty

Back to top Go down

Bug Spirits - Passe?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun Online :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: