Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHome[Setting Rules] Fallout: Seattle (WIP) SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

[Setting Rules] Fallout: Seattle (WIP)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gluttony

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2011-10-17

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

[Setting Rules] Fallout: Seattle (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: [Setting Rules] Fallout: Seattle (WIP)   [Setting Rules] Fallout: Seattle (WIP) EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 1:47 pm

General Changes for Fallout Setting

Character Creation related changes

• No Metavariants: Everyone is Human, augmentation limits indicate the cap for chem enhancement.
  • No Cyberware or Bioware augmentation: Just doesn't exist, with rare exceptions that would be limited to either NPCs or IC acquisition.
  • Equipment: I will do my best to provide a decent list of setting specific equipment available at character creation, however I will not be able to cover everything and so rather than toil tirelessly on a list of gear people may or may not have any interest in buying, at character creation PM me with initial character and make note of preferred combat skills and I'll add equipment for free in addition to anything bought from the list I make.
  • Skills: Will address this here.

Skills

I will only be listing skills that are either new, removed, or changed. If its not listed here then it still works as normal. That said, skills that can be used with the Build & Repair rules are also used for salvaging materials appropriate for that skill. I.E. Hardware to scrap a computer terminal for parts and so on.

Groups: Electronics (Software Skill removed.), Cracking (Cybercombat and Electronic Warfare removed, no longer a group as Hacking only remaining skill in group.), Sorcery, Tasking and Conjuring Groups (removed.), Biotech (Cybertechnology removed.)

Skills: Pilot Aerospace (Removed.), Pilot Anthroform (Removed.), Assensing (removed.), Enchanting, Astral Combat, Arcana (removed.).

Back to top Go down
Gluttony

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2011-10-17

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: [Setting Rules] Fallout: Seattle (WIP)   [Setting Rules] Fallout: Seattle (WIP) EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:24 pm

This is not an active game thread

This is a topic where I am when time permits working on a total conversion of the SR4 rules system to work with the Fallout Setting. For some information on the world of Fallout here are some links to the Vault a Fallout Wiki. The link in this paragraph will take you to the section of the wiki which is an index for the Fallout Setting. I'll go ahead and provide a few other links below to give you folks a better idea of the setting I'm reworking the system from the ground up for. By that I mean I'm hanging onto the core Shadowrun game mechanics but completely rewriting the 'flavor' if you will, such as qualities, metavariants (which will be retitled 'Adaptations'), Skills, Equipment, Rules for Radiation and Electronics and so on.

Economy

World

Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: [Setting Rules] Fallout: Seattle (WIP)   [Setting Rules] Fallout: Seattle (WIP) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:02 pm

This is a great idea why did this not finish i would love to role play fallout
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: [Setting Rules] Fallout: Seattle (WIP)   [Setting Rules] Fallout: Seattle (WIP) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:17 pm

Because the person who started it hasn't logged in in over two years?
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: [Setting Rules] Fallout: Seattle (WIP)   [Setting Rules] Fallout: Seattle (WIP) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:24 pm

AH! well then ill just mosey back to the games I'm in Sad Thanks wreck! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Setting Rules] Fallout: Seattle (WIP)   [Setting Rules] Fallout: Seattle (WIP) Empty

Back to top Go down

[Setting Rules] Fallout: Seattle (WIP)
Page 1 of 1