Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeold and locked Past tense IC - Page 11 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

old and locked Past tense IC

Go down 
+2
Kouryuu.LV
Darkon
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

old and locked Past tense IC - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: old and locked Past tense IC   old and locked Past tense IC - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 2:17 pm

Dakota can make out the hidden sensors and cameras in the grass too. Additionally he can make out a security panel hidden behind one of the big banners, swaying slightly in the wind. It looks like a magcard reader. Dakota remembers them from ten years ago.

The children are hearded towards the entrance, piling up to a blabbring, laughing mass blocking it for a few moments. The bodyguard still keeps an eye on the surroundings. His gaze lingers on Dakota for a few seconds, and on Nekosune for some longer, before travelling on to other visitors.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 1148
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: old and locked Past tense IC   old and locked Past tense IC - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:06 am

Smiling like just another giddy tourist, Dakota subvocalized to Neko, "Lots of security, but old." He sent an image of the hidden panel via image link. "That magcard system's got to be a decade out of use, at least." Switching to his private access commcode, he spoke to his PAN's Agent, Maxx, "Maxx, run an analysis on that magcard panel. Find out if it controls the exterior security measures."

There was no response.

Dakota repeated his command.

Still no response.

Still smiling, though it felt tight at the corners, Dakota continued to call up the quirky agent program. "Maxx, acknowledge."

A tinny voice finally responded, dripping with sarcasm, "Oh, now you remember me. 'Maxx do this. Maxx do that,' but do you introduce me to your interesting new friend? Oh no. You finally associate with someone who has more than half a brain and never bother about me. You treat me like a pet dog." The sound of a dog barking, followed by growls, assaults Dakota's ears. "Shall I lick your hand, Master? Fetch your slippers? A newspaper, perhaps? Chew your shoes? Or maybe you'd prefer I leave a little 'present' for you behind the sofa?"

The voice of Maxx ended abruptly, the tirade apparently over.

Feeling foolish, not for the first time, Dakota tried reason. "This is really not the time, Maxx. I'll introduce you later. Run the analysis, please." He hated asking the agent, but experience had taught him that diplomacy often produced results faster than demands.

An image of a small dog with one leg raised over a pair of shoes that distinctly resembled Dakota's overlayed his field of vision.

Ok, this was obviously not one of those 'diplomacy' situations. "Alright! Enough is enough! Either you run an analysis on that magcard panel this instant or so help me I'll replace you with the Sultry Simantha persona!"

"You're a sick little meta..." Maxx replied scornfully.

"Maxx!"

"Alright alright. Analysis commencing... ... ..."

(Not sure what all goes into this roll. Can someone help me out here?)
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: old and locked Past tense IC   old and locked Past tense IC - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:59 am

"You know what? I'm awesome. And you don't even notice!." Maxx spoke up after ten seconds. Sounding incredibly proud. "I mean, this panel doesn't even have a direct wifi. Figure that! But I managed to tickle it, and it sneezed. Of course you don't care how difficult that was. You think commanding me makes things happen. But it's hard work!" The agentgoes on whining before giving out the information. "That panel shuts down the external sensors on a five meter stripe for twenty seconds. And supresses an alarm if you walk through the stripe and then swipe a card within twenty seconds. That way you can go through from both sides. Now are you proud of your favorite agent? Of course you are not! Unthankful meatbag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: old and locked Past tense IC   old and locked Past tense IC - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

old and locked Past tense IC
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11