Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeMultiply site or forumotion? SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Multiply site or forumotion?

Go down 
3 posters

Which do you prefer for a PbP SRO?
Multiply
Multiply site or forumotion? I_vote_lcap0%Multiply site or forumotion? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Forumotion (this site)
Multiply site or forumotion? I_vote_lcap100%Multiply site or forumotion? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 10 ]
Keep looking
Multiply site or forumotion? I_vote_lcap0%Multiply site or forumotion? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Character sheet
Character Name: Digital Doom
Race: Human
Sex: M

Multiply site or forumotion? Empty
PostSubject: Multiply site or forumotion?   Multiply site or forumotion? EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 8:40 am

Which do you prefer for the new SRO?
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/shadowrunsurvivalguide/
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Multiply site or forumotion?   Multiply site or forumotion? EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 6:08 pm

I think this forum will be better once you figure out what you want the layout to be like, color, links, etc. We can all do a heck of a lot more here than on multiply. And, we can maybe avoid spammers to some greater extent than on Multiply. They know their audience will be a lot less on small forums, so spammers usually don't bother. Unlike the spam I've already seen in Multiply. It's been like a month since we moved there? Ridiculous. My vote is for this site. If you keep looking, then we have to move again, and again, and again... and we'll lose people. I say you leave the multiply site up, and just direct the traffic here.
Back to top Go down
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Character sheet
Character Name: Digital Doom
Sex: M

PostSubject: I agree. I like that idea...   Multiply site or forumotion? EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 1:50 pm

I think this site will fit our needs better too. I want to get a link on Multiply so we can get them gaming here...
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/shadowrunsurvivalguide/
Psikerlord

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Multiply site or forumotion?   Multiply site or forumotion? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 3:47 am

This site seems to have everything I need... but I'm no techie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multiply site or forumotion?   Multiply site or forumotion? Empty

Back to top Go down

Multiply site or forumotion?
Page 1 of 1