Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeHi folks SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Hi folks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lukin

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-05-01

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Hi folks Empty
PostSubject: Hi folks   Hi folks EmptySun May 01, 2011 8:44 pm

Alright as should be obvious... I'm new 'round here. So first things first, I'd just like to say "Hi." To all of you on here.
Nods

Ok now that that's done, a little bout me as I'm sure all of you will be dying to know.
I've played plenty of PbP games before, granted that means squat when learning a new system. Speaking of which, I'm new to Shadow Run. I've picked up and read the Shadowrun 4.0 book (got the 20th anniversary edition) and have read through all of it.
Still, no amount of theoretical knowledge beats good ol' experience and practice.

With that said. I'd like to ask if there are any GM's out there willing to take this greenhorn and wise him up a bit.

Thanks for listenin'
-Lukin
Back to top Go down

Hi folks
Page 1 of 1