Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeAnother day, another runner SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Another day, another runner

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Forged
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2011-01-10

Another day, another runner Empty
PostSubject: Another day, another runner   Another day, another runner EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 12:02 pm

Hello, I'm Forged. I've been interested in Shadowrun for a long time. Finally bought it when the 4th edition came out, but I haven't played more than a single session.

That needs to change, so here I am.

I've been playing RPG's (mainly various incarnations of D&d) for over 10 years, and have been both GM and player.
I've played:
dnd 2e-4e and all in between
Shadowrun
Exalted 1.0 and 2.0
In Nomine
FATE
Savage worlds
Alpha Omega
Hellas
Eclipse Phase
Danger Patrol
Gurps
Traveller
In Dark Alleys
A smattering of other white wolf games.

I usually am the GM and play a very relaxed and off the cuff games, but I'm up for anything. I can't wait to meet you guys and see what Shadowrun truly looks like in action.

Edit: I am willing to join in any games right now. I won't be GMing until I've had a better handle on the game
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Another day, another runner   Another day, another runner EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 3:23 pm

Welcome aboard Forged! That is a long list of Gaming platforms there, and a similar "family tree" of several different versions and releases of some well known ones.

There are a few ongoing games currently, and you will likely be able to get a spot in any new ones that become available. Good 'Running!
Back to top Go down
Forged
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Another day, another runner   Another day, another runner EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 3:29 pm

Thanks! I'm actually quite tempted to join your "we be gangers" campaign.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
Kazuki jotaro

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Aries Mason aka Trix
Race: Human Technomancer
Sex: male

PostSubject: Re: Another day, another runner   Another day, another runner EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 5:51 pm

Welcome Forged
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another day, another runner   Another day, another runner Empty

Back to top Go down

Another day, another runner
Page 1 of 1