Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomexapirii thepe or dryad SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

xapirii thepe or dryad

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kik-zero

Kik-zero

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-09-01

Character sheet
Character Name: Kik Zero
Race: Human
Sex: Male

xapirii thepe or dryad Empty
PostSubject: xapirii thepe or dryad   xapirii thepe or dryad EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 5:59 am

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on this . I wanna make an ex simstar rock singer gone shadowrunner and i would like to use the alternative character concepts for elves either dryad or xapirii thepe i want her to be a spell slinger and at first i was thinking just regular mage but then i started thinking if she was a dryad she could have a rich character story coming from Tir Na Nog she could follow the celtic tradition as a shaman of the seductress mentor spirit because the seductress is into vices and all that and what rocker do you know that isn't ? either way there were a couple questions i had about developing this character so i would really appreciate it if i could get some feedback thanks guys and girls
Back to top Go down
PresentPresence
Team Leader
Team Leader
PresentPresence

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2010-07-31

Character sheet
Character Name: яөъөсөр
Race: Human After All
Sex: French

PostSubject: Re: xapirii thepe or dryad   xapirii thepe or dryad EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 8:09 am

Are you thinking of going Magician or Mystic Adept? Because there are certainly some Adept powers that can help with not only her singing skills (Voice Control, Enthralling Performance), but also her powers of seduction (Kinesics, Linguistics, Improved Social Ability).
Back to top Go down
Kik-zero

Kik-zero

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-09-01

Character sheet
Character Name: Kik Zero
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: xapirii thepe or dryad   xapirii thepe or dryad EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 8:53 am

i want her to be able to sling spells also so i've never done the mystic adept thing but that sounds right up her alley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xapirii thepe or dryad   xapirii thepe or dryad Empty

Back to top Go down

xapirii thepe or dryad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun Online :: Library :: Archives :: Archives - :: Characters Concepts-
Jump to: