Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeOOC Sins Of The Father - Page 4 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

OOC Sins Of The Father

Go down 
+3
Gala
Stampede
Sureal
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

OOC Sins Of The Father - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Sins Of The Father   OOC Sins Of The Father - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:00 am

I do like my meat dead... But rotting is not generally the state of "Dead" that I am interested in. I generally go for the "Fresh Dead" meat. So, no, I don't think I would like to stick around for dinner. Ghouls just don't cut it for me. Better to take the garbage out, then go find something somewhat more suitable.
Back to top Go down
WearzManySkins
Team Leader
Team Leader
WearzManySkins

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2010-05-09

Character sheet
Character Name: WeaZManySkins
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: OOC Sins Of The Father   OOC Sins Of The Father - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:16 pm

They are not dead merely changed due to the Infection they received. Remember they are not zombies, yes somewhat smarter than Zombies but there may a smart one among them.

I wonder if this subway has a electronic version of a Cow Catcher......

Also the Ghouls may only be only a distraction,,,something stopping this subway/train/drone. I doubt the ghouls by themselves stopped it.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC Sins Of The Father   OOC Sins Of The Father - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:17 pm

Yeah, I know that... Jazz doesn't. As for the distraction: That is mostly irrelevant. We still have to deal with the problem at hand.
Back to top Go down
Sureal
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sureal

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2010-06-07

Character sheet
Character Name: Medusa (Face)
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: OOC Sins Of The Father   OOC Sins Of The Father - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:25 pm

that is true about the ghouls for the most part but these seam to be in some kind of frenzy you did smell the scent of blood in the air and you do see small dark droplets on the windows.
Now the train is still hovering above the tracks just stopped for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC Sins Of The Father   OOC Sins Of The Father - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:30 pm

So, we return to the present predicament. The Zombies are attacking the train, in the single-minded thoughtless flesh seeking that all Zombies are known for. Jazz has correctly (this time) identified that regardless of future threats, these are the "Threat At Hand" and must be dealt with.
For the moment, she will be holding her second simple-action (which will be 2 shots, one from her "hand-cannon" followed by one from her Sliver Gun, intended to break the window, and then splatter the first Ghoul) until she recieves sufficient assent (which can be delivered as a free action at any time) from her team mates that shooting out the window she has already damaged is the correct course of action, and that they are prepared to back her up in the attack.
So, either agree, or disagree. But post accordingly.
Back to top Go down
rcoverdale
Meat
Meat
rcoverdale

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Character sheet
Character Name: Caper
Race: Dwarf

PostSubject: Re: OOC Sins Of The Father   OOC Sins Of The Father - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:31 pm

sorry everyone. My internet was down. Sureal, I am pming you the info you asked for. Will post when I get off of work if relevant.
Back to top Go down
WearzManySkins
Team Leader
Team Leader
WearzManySkins

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC Sins Of The Father   OOC Sins Of The Father - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:32 pm

Some Options:

1. Fight it out with the Ghouls hopefully over a limited frontage ie one window
2. Get the subway moving, leaving the ghouls behind hopefully
3. Get out of car and or get above the ghouls, then decide to fight or flight.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC Sins Of The Father   OOC Sins Of The Father - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:46 pm

Those are indeed the options. But since we haven't planned them out, and metagaming is not appropriate, you (and your character) will have to make a judgement call on this and communicate (in 6-10 words) what your opinion is. Since we are in a combat situation, and available time is extremely limited (unknown, but unlikely to be long), your judgement should include the severity and immediacy of the available choices.
Back to top Go down
WearzManySkins
Team Leader
Team Leader
WearzManySkins

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC Sins Of The Father   OOC Sins Of The Father - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:05 pm

How many ghouls did my hearing check find?

What locations are the ghouls on around the train?

Did you accept the AR feed/message/file Gala for your character?

Actually my character is going thru all those options and more so not metagaming.
Back to top Go down
Stampede
Runner
Runner

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2010-07-04

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Sins Of The Father   OOC Sins Of The Father - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:11 pm

WearzManySkins wrote:

Did you accept the AR feed/message/file Gala for your character?

Although not the one asked, just an idea of the situation:
My Commlink is hidden, and I don'T know you, so why should I accept AR feeds from you? And I got the 1 sec. to do sth. apart aiming: I just say let's start. I don'T have the time to configure my commlink right now ;-).

So: Stop talking, start acting.

An idea of how many ghouls (we thinke..) there are would be nice though :-)
Back to top Go down
Sureal
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sureal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC Sins Of The Father   OOC Sins Of The Father - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:14 pm

ok from your hearing test you did hear 3 of them on the side where you boarded the train and on the other side you can her two one is in pounding on the cracking window in front of jazz and one other you have not catch sight of be is making alot of noise farther down the train
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC Sins Of The Father   OOC Sins Of The Father - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:16 pm

No, Jazz did not accept the AR feed/message/file. As Stampa pointed out, Jazz doesn't know your character, and doesn't know that she should or can trust your character. That said, Jazz does know that she is staring down the barrels of her two pistols at a slathering ghoul with only a cracked armored plate glass between her and it. Jazz is quite confident that she can take down a ghoul. She is also quite confident that she cannot single-handedly take down multiple ones, even one at a time, when she is denied an escape route. Hence, she asked for help. Or rather, she offered.

As for your character going through the options: I am glad. Thinking is important. But Jazz can't participate in said thinking at the moment, since communication is time-limited. So, as stated previously (plus, of course, the information you are waiting for from Surreal) you need to make a judgement call and communicate accordingly.
Back to top Go down
WearzManySkins
Team Leader
Team Leader
WearzManySkins

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC Sins Of The Father   OOC Sins Of The Father - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:17 pm

Ok so on the surface we have 5-6 ghouls, all but one are fairly close by.

As for the Trust thing...Interesting does not trust enough to take a AR but enough to fight against them.
But like you say Sloe does not know you all.
Sloe was not the one that drew the attention of the Ghouls at least in his mind.
But going down that way will not allow for the formation of a Team, if at all.

Sloe will show his actions/choices in the IC thread.

Game On.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC Sins Of The Father   OOC Sins Of The Father - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:04 pm

I'm not sure I follow your thought path here... Let's see if can try:

Quote :
As for the Trust thing...Interesting does not trust enough to take a AR but enough to fight against them.
Well, I suppose I can give this a shot... Fighting Ghouls is a "common enemy" situation. AR feeds for someone who isn't Matrix "awakened" is somewhat "iffy" at best, to Jazz particularly. She doesn't know what you can/might do when she accepts a direct connection from someone she doesn't know. Guns are guns: She knows them, understands them... Commlinks are not as simple to her, nor as comfortable.

Quote :
But like you say Sloe does not know you all.
Nope. Not yet anyway.

Quote :
Sloe was not the one that drew the attention of the Ghouls at least in his mind.
As far as either Jazz or myself knows, Sloe had nothing to do with it... Neither did anyone else in the car.

Quote :
But going down that way will not allow for the formation of a Team, if at all.
Well, at the moment, only us Players know that this is the team. The characters have no idea. Each of them can, and probably should, assume that they are there of their own accord, and on unrelated reasons from these other people.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC Sins Of The Father   OOC Sins Of The Father - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:44 am

BTW, Wearz: You don't have to wait until your initiative pass to use your free-action to speak up. You do get to do that before your pass comes around. This is particularly useful in this case because if Jazz gets enough agreement, she is going to start the fun with the Ghoul who is already conveniently located in the center of her sights.
And, if she gets enough dissent, then she will likely pay more attention to that AR feed, which seems to her to be extraneous in the midst of a battle. So either way, speaking up sooner, rather than later, is probably better.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC Sins Of The Father   OOC Sins Of The Father - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:36 pm

Hey all, Sureal helped me come up with a picture for Jazz. Check her out!

OOC Sins Of The Father - Page 4 Gunsli10
Back to top Go down
Stampede
Runner
Runner

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2010-07-04

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: OOC Sins Of The Father   OOC Sins Of The Father - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:19 pm

Nice one, especially the armored bikini Shocked . Where did you get it?

Back to top Go down
Sureal
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sureal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC Sins Of The Father   OOC Sins Of The Father - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:24 pm

I surf the net alot I found this and did some photoshop on it
Back to top Go down
Sureal
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sureal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC Sins Of The Father   OOC Sins Of The Father - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:19 am

anyone else in this cast of characters if you have a image you want posted or want me to look for one for you let me know
Back to top Go down
Sureal
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sureal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC Sins Of The Father   OOC Sins Of The Father - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:05 am

Initiative pass 3

Jazz
Jack
Lazarus

Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC Sins Of The Father   OOC Sins Of The Father - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:24 pm

I'm not sure if I missed something... Or a lot of things... But I shouldn't be up again yet. I don't think I saw the Zombies go yet, which is important. Also, I had a held action, waiting on responses from the team, and if the Zombies got up, on them. So I should still have a simple action to take. And I didn't see Sloe post, which is surprising considering the lengthy discussion Wearz and I had before his turn came around...

What's up? Are we down to 3 players? Did the rest pull out? Are you sick of waiting on their posts, so you're moving along despite it? ...?
Back to top Go down
Sureal
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sureal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC Sins Of The Father   OOC Sins Of The Father - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:35 pm

there moves were to attack the train but they have not beating the armor of the train "yet"
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC Sins Of The Father   OOC Sins Of The Father - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:51 pm

Ok, so the Ghouls are still rattling their brains against the windows of the train. Got it. But what about everyone else? I was really excited to see how a character like Sloe would work out, especially with a player, and character, who was willing to put such deep analysis in to their character's actions... What's up with them?
Back to top Go down
Sureal
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sureal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC Sins Of The Father   OOC Sins Of The Father - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:03 pm

were on third pass i am give you guys with more then on move a chance you have one and jack held his that pass and lazarus
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC Sins Of The Father   OOC Sins Of The Father - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:57 pm

Ok, post is up... Hope it did some damage! I got decent rolls, not great, not bad. Should be good enough, I hope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC Sins Of The Father   OOC Sins Of The Father - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC Sins Of The Father
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next