Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeWhat sort of run would you like to see? SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

What sort of run would you like to see?

Go down 
5 posters

Which run appeals most to you?
1.) A 4th ed. conversion of the old "Mercurial" module (players who have enjoyed "Mercurial" before would be disqualified from playing.)
What sort of run would you like to see? I_vote_lcap33%What sort of run would you like to see? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
2.) An extraction in Texas.
What sort of run would you like to see? I_vote_lcap11%What sort of run would you like to see? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
3.) A snatch-and-grab in Atlanta.
What sort of run would you like to see? I_vote_lcap22%What sort of run would you like to see? I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
4.) Industrial sabotage in Pittsburg.
What sort of run would you like to see? I_vote_lcap11%What sort of run would you like to see? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
5.) An assassination in the Federated German States.
 11% [ 1 ]
6.) A data-steal in Seattle.
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Character sheet
Character Name: Shadow
Race: Human
Sex: Male

What sort of run would you like to see? Empty
PostSubject: What sort of run would you like to see?   What sort of run would you like to see? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:13 pm

I find myself with a number of ideas for a new run that appeal to me more or less equally. Since I find myself torn, I thought I'd do something novel: Ask you, the players, what sort of run you'd like.

Just vote up top for whichever one catches your fancy.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: What sort of run would you like to see?   What sort of run would you like to see? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:26 am

I made a vote, but they all look great to me. I psyched to get rolling on another T-Hawk run!
Back to top Go down
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
Kazuki jotaro

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Aries Mason aka Trix
Race: Human Technomancer
Sex: male

PostSubject: Re: What sort of run would you like to see?   What sort of run would you like to see? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:09 am

Im torn between two of the run ideas but im up for anything. When ever your ready to start another run T-hawk I am ready.
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What sort of run would you like to see?   What sort of run would you like to see? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:48 pm

I'm glad to see that folk are interested. Please, even if you find yourself torn between one or another, or think that they're all alright, just pick one for which to vote. I'm gauging interest by these votes as well as seeing which idea appeals most to people.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What sort of run would you like to see?   What sort of run would you like to see? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:44 pm

The nice thing about most of those ideas is that they can be follow-up runs once the first one is finished.
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What sort of run would you like to see?   What sort of run would you like to see? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:11 pm

Hmm... I like that. At least for one or two of them... if I get a team that sticks together after a run, I'll definitely consider the possibility.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What sort of run would you like to see?   What sort of run would you like to see? EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:44 am

Yeah... And rememeber that J's tend to work with the same Fixers, until the J decides to burn some bridges... Also, logically, certain level of security will likely be funnelled to a specific J. So it's not hard to imagine that a team in Seattle or Denver get called in for a German job. Most jobs are not particularly local-team specific. The only advantage to a local team is that it's easier to track them down if you don't want them to survive the run.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: What sort of run would you like to see?   What sort of run would you like to see? EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:07 am

I like them all but i chose one not sure what the conversion was all about but ill take any T-hawk run. Anyone care to elaborate on the conversion spoken of in the poll?
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What sort of run would you like to see?   What sort of run would you like to see? EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:37 pm

Conversion means that I'll be using an old pre-written story as our adventure. The one in question, "Mercurial" is considered a bit of a classic; in it, a team gets hired to do some bodyguard work for rock-star Maria Mercurial, the most nova-hot celeb in the 6th World.

It's a good one... but I can't claim it's one of "my" runs. I'll be converting it to 4th ed rules, as that's what everyone up here plays, and that'll be the extent of my mark on the run.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
Kazuki jotaro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What sort of run would you like to see?   What sort of run would you like to see? EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 4:01 pm

that sounds like a great run t hawk
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What sort of run would you like to see?   What sort of run would you like to see? EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 4:17 pm

Thanks, Kazuki-san. I've always loved it... it really captures a lot of what's great about cyberpunk in general, and SR in particular within its pages. I hope you all enjoy it when I get it up (and it looks like it is going to be run going up as it is the leader at the moment.)
Back to top Go down
Quicklift
Meat
Meat
Quicklift

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2010-05-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Bengali
Race: Ork

PostSubject: Re: What sort of run would you like to see?   What sort of run would you like to see? EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 4:23 pm

I actually tried to run mercuial once back in 1990 or 91 appox. I don't remember much about the game beyond what you said. What I do remember is that my team managed to do everything necessary so that part 2 of the adventure couldnt proceed.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
Kazuki jotaro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What sort of run would you like to see?   What sort of run would you like to see? EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 5:05 pm

Your welcome hawk im still workin on a run of my own to try my hand at bein a gm
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What sort of run would you like to see?   What sort of run would you like to see? EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 5:50 pm

Quicklift: Ouch. That is one of the drawbacks of the run... it is possible to fall into a position you can't get yourself out of. Part of the fun of it though, imho.

Jotaro: I wish you luck on it, Kazuki-san. I'll keep my eyes on the want ads section Wink
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What sort of run would you like to see?   What sort of run would you like to see? EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:45 pm

The poll should close in a day or two. If you want to vote on the next run, try to get your say in before then.
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What sort of run would you like to see?   What sort of run would you like to see? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:46 pm

Well, looks like Mercurial it is. I'll be posting the original want-ad in a few. I'll also be doing recruitment in a new manner... be watching for that.
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What sort of run would you like to see?   What sort of run would you like to see? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:11 am

While I appreciate the vote (even though the poll is now closed, and has been for some time) I'm not certain spambots are eligible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What sort of run would you like to see?   What sort of run would you like to see? Empty

Back to top Go down

What sort of run would you like to see?
Page 1 of 1