Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeButterfly Kisses - Page 3 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Butterfly Kisses

Go down 
+4
MisterBook
Jondera
Gala
T_Hawk
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MisterBook
Team Leader
Team Leader
MisterBook

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Butterfly Kisses - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses   Butterfly Kisses - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 1:02 pm

Mr. Q's outburst elicits no reaction from the veiled figure, who's attention shifts once more to 'Hubert' as he resumes control. And then, once more, back to Mr. Q - the abnormalities have begun to wear on Supra's sense of self preservation. None the less, the job pays far too much to be ignored. When the other 'Runners' begin spilling secrets of their lives and the various pressure points that may be used against them, the hindi's hand comes up to quietly touch the smear of ash along his hidden forehead.

. o O (Preserve me in this test..) O o .

The hand lowers, before his voice is heard again. Trying to bring everyone back to the forefront of the situation. "This is not the place nor time to compare tragedies." He hisses softly; In a very literal sense. "Let us return our focus to the task at hand. If you wish for us to hunt and recover your child, then this will be done. This plane you have readied for us... where will it be landing at? I cannot assume that the local authority will be quite so involved in our quest, or else you would not have turned to us.. It is far more important that we are not interrupted at the very outset."
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Character sheet
Character Name: Shadow
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses   Butterfly Kisses - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:01 pm

Mr. Q looks into the minotaur's dark brown eyes as Taurus tells his own tale of woe, so similar to the old man's own. His face pulls down into hard lines as the ex-Ares man makes his point, making it understood that the girl's fate was most definitely uncertain. But finally Mr. Q nods, curtly. "You then, understand what it is to feel this sort of heartache. I am well pleased that Hubert managed to find someone such as yourself," he looks to Auburn, "and your companion."

Now Supra spoke again, and though the lines in Mr. Q's face got just a tad deeper, still the old man nodded his agreement with the strange man. Hubert was the one who replied, however. "Where's the plane putting down? Where else, in Chicago? O'Hare International Airport.'
'Here at Sea-tac, we will have an old C-130 transport plane ready to transport the team from here to there. It will be leaving in six hours. Unless you're all bringing tanks, we should be able to transport anything that you need. Of course, how much good anything less than a tank is going to do you in Chicago is up for debate." Hubert gives a slight shrug of his shoulders, and looks back over runners, an expectant look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Jondera
Runner
Runner
Jondera

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses   Butterfly Kisses - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:14 pm

Eva sits quietly, letting the others talk. She studies the hologram closely when it appears, and continues listening to the discussion. When a break occurs in the stream of words, she pipes in quietly "I'm afraid I will be of little use against such a spirit... of necessity, all my weaponry is small - I could hardly carry, much less effectively use, a weapon of sufficient size to threaten such a creature. However, if my hearing is accurate, then miss Zweite here should have enough to make up for my lack. And hopefully I'll be able to keep us from having to deal with any more non-spirit adversaries than necessary... I lack familiarity with the Ares fire teams you mention, but if they become an issue, I may be able to talk our way past them... or at least talk them into dropping their guard. And ms. Mary will almost certainly require some... calming when we do reach her. Of some nature."
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses   Butterfly Kisses - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:15 pm

Hubert nods. "That's why we've sought out your services, Miss." Mr. Q was looking hard at the elf girl. Her appearance was highly incongruous amongst the hard-bitten and decidedly lethal runners. But with his eyes on her, Mr. Q's face softens.

"Miss... Eva, yes? Hubert has informed me that despite your appearances, you are much more than you seem. I must admit to a great deal of... uncertainty in sending you on this mission. I have sent men into the Containment Zone: hard men, former soldiers and mercenaries. None of them returned." He pauses, and takes a sip from his drink before continuing. "It speaks highly of your personal courage that you are willing to entertain the prospect of undertaking this mission. But... as I said, this is a most dangerous situation."

Something in the man's expression softens considerably. "I must admit that I feel... uncomfortable, sending you out."
Back to top Go down
Dura
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Dura

Number of posts : 705
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses   Butterfly Kisses - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:41 pm

Interesting turn. Vanessa sat with her clasped hands obscuring her mouth. She wanted no part in this smorgasbord of emotion and pity and... but she could understand it. Part of emergency response training was learning how to deal with frantic, panicking individuals. That even went so far as practice roleplaying consoling crazed and delirious civilians, not that Vanessa could really say she remembered any of it. Nevertheless, she understood the importance of the process, and so she resolved herself to merely let the scene play itself out.

Fortunately, play out it did, and the conversation returned to productivity. Eva's mention of her role earned a respectful nod, but also a slightly troubled look. The last thing she wanted to do was be expected to fight for two; in corporate security she learned the importance of everyone pulling their own weight. Yes, they covered for each other, but they all did that, so there was no weakness in the team, no glaring vulnerabilities. A teammate who couldn't fight was like a leg that couldn't hold any weight, and it didn't sit well with Vanessa that their group might end up limping.

Still, she forced herself to be aware of her situation. This wasn't a professionally trained and supplied team, these were criminals for hire. They wouldn't live up to her expectations, so she would have to lower them. Unfortunately, she feared that these insect monsters would not be so kind as to lower the level of difficulty combating them would present to compensate.

"Eef... I am to be cahverink for zee two aff ahs," she spoke contemplatively, primarily to Eva, "I may neet zum azistance. From vot leetle eenformashahn vee haff, I tink zat zees enemy vill rekvire more devestatink ammoonishahn zhan I haff afailable at zee moment. I am tinkink zomezhink vit armor-piercink capabilitiez. Do yoo tink yoo ken fint zomeone villink to zell satch rare unt ekspensiff ammo on satch short notice? Perhaps vit a bulk diskownt aff zome zort?"

Last edited by Dura on Thu May 20, 2010 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses   Butterfly Kisses - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:54 pm

"I hate to bring it up again Mr. Q. But the question needs to be answered. If we find her, and she's.. been.. turned. What then? I mean it's one thing if say.. she turned into a ghoul or.. some other related such thing. At least then she'd likely still retain something of who she is. But with them bugs? Nah it's not the same person no more. Not even a person, just some.. insect brain in a body that looks kinda familiar at best. Least in my experience anyway. You want us to bring what ever we find back? That's fine by me, but I want to know ahead of time so we don't... mistake what your intentions may be. I mean I reckon your the sort with lotta resources so hey, maybe you could do something others aint able or willin. I also wouldn't press the issue if it weren't fer the lil problem of Chicago having drek all for matrix connections most of the time, specially in the CZ. In there if you ain't got a sat dish linkup you probably ain't got squat. And I'm not sure we could haul much round n' ways of a dish easily, though some one else may know better n' me bout that stuff." Taurus's tone is cautious though still a little gruff, and he seems unwilling to give the issue up without a proper answer, none the less even so the massive Minotaur seems to be a little.. unhappy himself when asking it, possibly his own personal concerns with the same thing hitting home.
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses   Butterfly Kisses - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:09 pm

Mr. Q stiffens as Taurus raises his concerns. It seems almost as if the man would react as he did when Supra raised nearly the same concern earlier... but with visible effort, the old man keeps himself under control. Still, his knuckles have gone white around the grip of his cane again. "Bring her back. Just... just bring her back. Whatever will be... will be. But bring her back to me."
Back to top Go down
MisterBook
Team Leader
Team Leader
MisterBook

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses   Butterfly Kisses - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:37 pm

Ethical concerns aside, Supra's answer was neatly summarized by Mr. Q's quiet plea. 'Just Bring Her Back'. The money lay in the body, and a vision of success through this tangled mess of an operation lay clear. The Bhakta quietly brushes a curled knuckle against his hidden ash mark mark once more, giving a silent thanks; The test would not be completely impossible.

Just mostly so.

He then turns his hooded gaze for a moment, towards - Eva. His voice, with its oscillating undertones, sliding forth. "Larger weapons may not be entirely necessary; Gaze at the hologram once again. It is using physical instruments. Eyes to see, antennae to scent. If it is bound to the flesh, it may be possible that it shares the weakness of flesh... one simply must stop aiming for the thickest parts." It's an idea, at least, Supra's hood dipping once more as he contemplates. Aiming for the body would be futile at best; But if it were blinded, could one take it apart piece by piece? It was a thought to put aside. His attention turned towards Vanessa.

"There is a chance what you ask may be found. Something to talk about ... afterwards. As for me, I hear all that is needed. This hand will act to return a wayward child. Six hours at Sea-Tec?"
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses   Butterfly Kisses - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:53 pm

Hubert nods to Supra. "Yeah, the plane is located at Sea-Tac. When you get there, ask for private gate 12. For those of you who'll be bringing vehicles, there road access that you can get to by taking the exit on your left hand off south one-fifty-fourth street. It's the second hanger on your right." He shoves his hands into his coat pockets, looking about the room. "The plane will take off at 0630 exactly. We'll be wiring your up-front when the wheels are up, so anyone not there won't be receiving a thin dime." That said, he pauses a moment before asking, "Are there any other questions?
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses   Butterfly Kisses - Page 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:58 am

Auburn watches Taurus carefully, noting his discussion with the Johnson. She knows that she could give some hope, knowing that ejecting an inhabiting spirit is possible, but she also knows that it is both unlikely, and very difficult. In this case, Taurus' approach was the correct one.
"It's good that we now know. It ain't easy to smuggle a Bug outta Chicago, and it's dangerous for a bunch'a reasons. Make sure that you got a cabal of magicians who are reddy fer a strong spirit here to take'er over when we git back. This is no small matter, Mr. Q." Auburn says, in agreement with Taurus' line of questions.
Looking to Vanessa, Auburn scratches her head a bit, trying to tickle out the bit of knowledge that is hiding there. She knew a little about the forms of the spirits and their bodies... She just needed to drag it out a bit, and get a hold on it.

Knowledge Roll: Conjuring Theory 3 + Intuition 4
Back to top Go down
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Character sheet
Character Name: Digital Doom
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses   Butterfly Kisses - Page 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:58 am

The member 'Gala' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D6' :
Butterfly Kisses - Page 3 D6-1 Butterfly Kisses - Page 3 D6-5 Butterfly Kisses - Page 3 D6-5 Butterfly Kisses - Page 3 D6-2 Butterfly Kisses - Page 3 D6-3 Butterfly Kisses - Page 3 D6-3 Butterfly Kisses - Page 3 D6-3
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/shadowrunsurvivalguide/
Jondera
Runner
Runner
Jondera

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses   Butterfly Kisses - Page 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:29 am

Eva smiles at Mr. Q, and says "Thank you for your concern, it means that I'm doing as good a job as ever in playing my part." Turning to Vanessa, she continues "I did not mean to insinuate that I am completely helpless... just that I doubt talking to an Insect espirit will not be so amenable to talking, no? And I doubt..." Here she pauses a moment, and slips her right hand inside her vest, drawing it out a moment later holding a very small - though well sized for her hands - pistol, "that it would find a great threat from those weapons I do carry." Having made her point, she slips the pistol back into its concealed holster.

Thinking for a moment, she says "I could probably find someone who could arrange for a quantity of ammunition, either delivered before we leave, or to be shipped to us in Chicago... although it would be easier if our employers could find it available. Perhaps charging it from our advance? I'm afraid I don't have such greatly sufficient funds on hand as of now as to purchase such ammunition, and weapons dealers rarely like to deal in credit."
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses   Butterfly Kisses - Page 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:22 pm

Taurus listens to what the others have to say and when the issue of weapons or equipment comes up he throws in his own request. "Right well, on the matter of supplies... I do have a list of things I'd like to take in lieu of my cut of the advance if it were possible to arrange? Ah figgur if'n were going up against da bugs I'll have-tah bring along something heavier than mah rifle neh? I don't consider it likely Mr.Q but I'd be right happy if you could some how dig up a portable machine gun or an assault cannon with ammo and some medical supplies, even if you cant dig up some heavy weapons, definitely would take the supplies mehself.. I got friends who could use the supplies and well.. the heavy guns will be needed no doubt if we wind up having to bust on in to a nest to get her out. They won't be liking it none course, and while we might be able to sneak in I'd rather not get in, then not be able to fight my way back up ifn we have to go that route. Not that my rifle's a bad choice neither, but I've mostly used it in the past for dealing with the more.. natural bandits, gangers and other trouble hanging round the CZ. Them I aint worried bout, they bleed and die like everyone else, but the bugs are lot tougher, as you well know."
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses   Butterfly Kisses - Page 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 3:21 pm

"Humph." Auburn snorts. This seems to be a "thing" for her. "I'm with you kid." She says, indicating Eva with a thrust of her chin. "I ain't got enough extra dough for the kinda heavy firepower that we're gunna be needin' for this kinda gig. At least I come pre-loaded!" She finishes off the sentance with a definitely wry grin on her face. There is definitely the possibility that she meant her comment in more than one way.
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses   Butterfly Kisses - Page 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:21 pm

Hubert harrumphs. "With the amount of cash we're paying you all for this job, I'm afraid that we'll not have the resources to acquire a great deal of equipment for you. That's why I said that the team could take either the larger cash sum up front, or the cash and barter offer." The man stands in pensive thought for a moment. "I'll see what I can do, but I can't guarantee anything as is."

(OOC: Shopping list: R14F or under.)
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Butterfly Kisses   Butterfly Kisses - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 3:37 pm

With his question pretty much answered. Ghost returned to his dark corner. And thought to himself while everyone discussed things. He was thinking of ways that he could hurt an insect or a human. His first thought was some kind of bio-toxin that hurts both. Then he thought of crop spraying stuff, and bringing bug spray. But he wanted more punch. So he thought....

Logic 4, bio chemistry (toxins) 5 = 9 dice = 2hits
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses   Butterfly Kisses - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 10:59 pm

It takes Taurus a little while to come up with a shopping list but once he does it's pretty simple as far as such things go considering the job at hand and he fires a short text to Mr.Q's pan (assuming he has one which most people do) to give him a run down of what he's hoping to snag.

Right Mr.Q So here's what I'd like out of my particular cut of the advance, if you can't swing something well, that's ok. Just thought may come in handy fighting the bugs or helping out a few chummers of mine once we get there. I can probably trade the medical supplies to some pals of mine for some added support. Intel, mabye a few extra hands or transportation. Who knows, you do a favour they do you a favour kinda deal neh?

4 Saviour Medkits
6 lots of Saviour Medkit supplies
10 doses of Antibac
10 doses of Zeta-Interferon
2 M79B1 LAWs
1 Ultimax MMG
400 rounds of Ex-EX, or failing that, Explosive or at least regular ammo.
4 Smart ammo pouches for machine gun belts.
Silng (For the MG)
Shockpad (For the MG)
External Gas-Vent 3 for the MG
External Smartlink for the MG

The rest in a mix of Credits and emergency food ration bars. Preferably those small little ones they tend to issue to combat pilots and the like.

On the whole he realizes it's quite a load to carry, but for the most part he expects to dump most of it on his friends back in Chicago and then call in a few favours for it later. I mean the group would need shelter at the very least so maybe he could swing some time at one of the groups hideouts or something so they had a base of operations while they hunted around. Or.. well gave them a leg up on bargaining for what ever else they might need.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses   Butterfly Kisses - Page 3 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 2:48 pm

"I hate to be the copier here, but Taurus has the right idear, 'sfar as I'm concerned. I'll take the "Barter" list. Tech and Med will do me jes fine. You'c'n jes' send me off with whatever my portion of the "Barter" option would have been, with 2 exceptions. I would like a form-fitting-full-body-armor, and a Chameleon Suit. Them two will serve me pretty sweet." Auburn says, eying Taurus for the grin that was sure to turn up. She hated that he said it first, even if it was based on smart choices. She can drop off a bit of cred with her landlord for an advance on next month's rent, but mostly any cred earned at the beginning of the run would be useless to her. Or, maybe not entirely useless...
Back to top Go down
Dura
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Dura

Number of posts : 705
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses   Butterfly Kisses - Page 3 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:02 pm

That seemed to wrap that up nicely. The option between medical supplies and money was a pointless one, a distraction from the real matter at hand. The criminals who wanted to go to Chicago and mess around selling door to door could merely buy merchandise with their section of the advance, whereas the ones who wanted to be able to focus on their job and the task at hand could just watch the Nuyen amount in their bank accounts go up without any distractions.

Vanessa almost chuckled aloud as she realized she was in that group; a criminal. At another time in her life she would thought it impossible, that she should be slumming for work amongst outlaws, and in another country, at that. It was almost absurd. And it was going to happen. Six hours wasn't much to work with, but then again Vanessa doubted she would be sleeping tonight anyway. Perhaps a short nap, but she wanted to arrive early enough to make sure there weren't any complications.

"Sea-Tac, prifett gate twelf, oh six hundret hours. I veel be zhere." She scooted her chair back and looked pointedly around, almost daring someone else to speak. Then she stood and formally pushed the chair back in. "Eef zhere eez nozhink else...?" Her head tilted sideways as she leaned on the back of the chair with rigid arms, obviously ready to depart.
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses   Butterfly Kisses - Page 3 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:52 pm

Hubert has pulled a commlink from his inner pocket, and was looking it over as messages started appearing in his inbox. He sighed, paging through them. When Vanessa stood up and as much as announced her intent to leave, he scowled in her general direction before looking at his boss. Mr. Q's face was impassive once again, the passions which the man had displayed earlier firmly under control. The difference in the man was marked, but a certain amount of strain was evident around his wizened blue eyes; while his emotions were being kept under reign, they were most certainly still there, for all to see if they but looked. The old gentleman frowned a bit, then shrugged.

"Very well. Those of you who wish to utilize what assistance we can provide in acquiring equipment and provisions for this undertaking, should be certain to send those requests to Hubert's personal commlink. I will assume that all of you have accepted this task, so be certain to be at the airfield at the appointed hour. I assure you, any absences will be noted... and word of such a breach of our informal contract will reach the ears of those who take an interest in the affairs of individuals such as yourselves."
Hubert nodded at the old man's words. "So be sure you show, so ka?" He looks back down as his comm, his face screwing up. "And remember: I ain't making any promises on any of this stuff. If I can get it, you'll have it. If I can't, you'll just have to make due."
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses   Butterfly Kisses - Page 3 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 6:13 am

Auburn eyes the German Accent as she stands. - I wonder if she would appreciate, or be annoyed, if I were to speak to her in her language. Auburn thinks to herself. - I suppose it would make more sense, in the long run, to keep this one under wraps for the moment. Chances are, afterall, that no one else would be able to share our conversations anyway. She finishes the thought as she pulls out her Commlink. She types up her order asking for a small amount of nuyen in cash, like, paper notes. Then she requests the Chameleon Suit, the Form Fitting Full Body Armor, and a short list of medical and technology supplies, mostly in the form of med kits and vehicle/weapon/armor repair kits, that would be useful barter in the cred-less sections of Chicago. Afterall, a bit of good med is worth a LOT of information in the right places.
"I guess I'll be going too..." She says, somewhat mimicking Vanessa's actions. Hey, ain't no need to be threatenin' us. I'll be there." She says, and hits the send button on her list. The two armors were in bold, since those would be really important, and were for her use.
"Taurus, wanna go catch a coupl'a hard shots before hittin' the hay for the night?" She asks, still standing behind her chair, not having been formally dismissed yet.
Back to top Go down
Jondera
Runner
Runner
Jondera

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses   Butterfly Kisses - Page 3 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:57 am

Eva nods. "Yes, let us retire to prepare. However, there is one more thing that I must ask... more on a personal note. Is there anybody that would like a ride home? I have a car, and it would help to have an adult with me when I leave, to help forstall any embarassing questions by the bouncer." Glancing around, she eyes everybody in the room, until her gaze settles on Taurus. "Although, I'm afraid you probably wouldn't fit in my car..."
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Butterfly Kisses   Butterfly Kisses - Page 3 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:59 am

KE IV that was the name of the toxin Ghost was thinking of. yeah that just might do it. It was obvious to him by that time that they had all figured out he was the youngest in the room. Save probably the little girl with the sweet voice. The jury was still out on her age. Never the less Ghost felt he should make his presence and knowledge base known. Hopefully arming everybody with some much needed knowledge. He spoke out "ONE! more thing." Trying to stop everyone from leaving an out stretched hand staying there course. when he was sure all eyes were on him. He spoke again his face mostly covered by the scarf his eyes leveled at the newly formed team. "There is another weapon that may be at our disposal its a bio toxin." He thought for the swiftest of moments "concentrated insecticide really." he corrected "Its called KE IV and its supposed to be like acid to the bugs eating them from the inside out. And it drives them crazy like a bear shaman. Delivery systems are optional and up to the individual. i just think it would in our best interest to at least look it up. I recommend capsule bullets for those of you who like guns."

With that said, he felt he'd added to the meeting in a positive light. So he begins typing up a message to his sole contact the beautiful female elf fixer Majesty.

Message begins:

Maj (he was the only one who called her that she hated it.) Have not been part of a team since training. Feels kinda weird and if only you could see our motley crew you might even smile. Well i know you down to business im going to need a bunch of stuff to take care of this team. In fact i don't think this will be nearly enough ill need it in six hours. They said when were in the air our accounts will be updated. So ill forward your balance when i get mine. Hey you found this job. Here's what ill need.

Drugs and, Chemicals:
x20 G3 100 (avail -)
x1 Aerosol (NoPaint) 2,000 (avail 12)
x4 CS/Tear Gas 80 (avail 4R)
x20 Snuff 100 (avail -)
x20 Narcoject 1000 (avail 8R)
x2 Lipstick (Ke IV) 3,000 (avail 12)
x1 Aerosol (Ke IV) 2,000 (avail 12)
x1 Aerosol (Aloe) 2,000 (avail 12)

10x Med kit supplies 500 (avail -) for trade
Suit case with sling for med supply 100

Survival kit 100 (avail 4)

Survival knife 50 (avail -)

Radiation film badge 25 (avail 6)

Chem Suit (R6) 600 (avail 12)

Flash pack 200 (4)

Know soft for medkit (R5) cybertech 5,000

Ares S-III Super Squirt 500 (avail 4)
ex-smart gun system 400 (avail +4)
x2 clips KE IV
x2 clips Narco Ject

Defiance EX Shocker 150 (avail 4)
-external smart gun system 400 (avail +4)
x4 magazines (could not find price)
-concealable quick draw holster 175 (avail 6)

Body Guard license to conceal and carry tazer
Body Guard license to carry the squirt

Smart link for Glasses (avail 4)

Chameleon Suit 8,000 (avail 10R)
-Chemical seal +5,000 (+6)

and if you can find a cloak black that would help

You have my sizes and I'm sure most of this will not be out of your reach. Anything you cant get i need a message back within the hour. Ill forward it to my employer. thanks again. oh don't bother sending it to me send it too and he lists the air port, hanger and time.
Ghost
End message

When he's finished he looks to Eva and says "I could use a ride home thanks be glad to Shapiro." his smile apparent from behind the scarf. "Well see you all in the morning"

(OOC: if anyone knows where there is a water pistol in the game, i'd like to add that to my order so pm me with a page and book please. i thought ares had one in second ed i think.)

Last edited by Ghostmaker on Sun May 23, 2010 4:09 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses   Butterfly Kisses - Page 3 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:22 am

Taurus will forward his previous querry to Hubert, but takes into account the mention about them doing what they can, so he appends a brief notation to just supplement what ever they can't get with assorted medical supplies that he knew he'd be able to carry himself. Nothing too bulky, though some bulk would be fine since his intention was to pretty much dump everything he wasn't going to actually keep on his chummers at the Black Star in exchange for a few favours to help with the job. "Understood Mr.Q. It's a wish list, nothun more in my case." he pauses a moment before adding for the benefit of the others "I reckon once we land we should hook up with some of my chummers. They can set us up with a place to stay and possibly be able to offer up some other support. Good peeps, theyz likes to help others in the area, anarchists though but a pretty decent lot otherwise."

With that said and everyone else leaving, Taurus will nod to Auburn. "That, sounds like a plan to me."
Back to top Go down
Jondera
Runner
Runner
Jondera

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses   Butterfly Kisses - Page 3 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 12:12 pm

Eva gives ghost an appraising look, then gives him a slightly amused smirk. "I guess I should thank you for the offer, but it might help to think a little bit about appearances in a situation like this. I need somebody to play a chaperone so that I can leave the bar without appearing unusual - given your appearance, the two of us together might raise some eyebrows for completely different reasons, especially this time at night."

She shifts her glance to Vanessa "I don't know what you're plans are, miss Zweite, but perhaps another woman might be the most optimal solution, in this case."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Kisses   Butterfly Kisses - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Butterfly Kisses
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next