Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeForgotten Memories OOC SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Forgotten Memories OOC

Go down 
+2
Kesslan
Dr_Cynic
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr_Cynic
Runner
Runner
Dr_Cynic

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-01-16

Character sheet
Character Name: Alex Roaring Bear
Race: Troll
Sex: Male

Forgotten Memories OOC Empty
PostSubject: Forgotten Memories OOC   Forgotten Memories OOC EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:38 am

You know the drill.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories OOC   Forgotten Memories OOC EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:30 pm

forgot to mention it here. Out of town for a few days (Back late sunday night). If any rolls are needed could the GM please do them for me? Otherwise i'll worry about them when I get back.
Back to top Go down
Lugh Lamfhada

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-09-10

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories OOC   Forgotten Memories OOC EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:45 pm

*whew* Well, PAX East is over. Wil Wheaton's keynote address was awesome, the Dark Sun campaign setting for D&D kicked dreck, the demo version of D&D on the Microsoft Surface was cool(once they get the few bugs worked out maybe they can start on other games, like say SR), and the Video Game Orcestra rocked the house so hard I think they'll need to condemn it. All in all a good trip. Aside from all the waiting in lines to get into events.

Now... Shadowrun time!

I'm still looking for suggestions for weapons for my crimson samurai. What is everyone else geared with? Maybe that will help. I can fill in the gaps.

Clarification time. I'm an AI rigger.

Last edited by Lugh Lamfhada on Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Azonalanthious
Team Leader
Team Leader
Azonalanthious

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories OOC   Forgotten Memories OOC EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:01 pm

Phoenix is a fists only kinda guy. Really big, spikey fists, but fists all the same. But then he's not really an offensive combat type.

A melee weapon of some type is grand for adepts/mages - weapon focus is a great bonus and has the added benefit of being good against spirits, where normal weapons generally bounce off. But if your not going the adept path, you're generally (though not always) safe ignoring melee. For ranged, I personally favor either small (and so concealable) or big - I rarely use anything inbetween. For small, I would say either a Ruger Super Warhawk (for power), or a Yamaha Sakura Fubuki, for laying down lots of bullets. For big, machine guns, assault cannons, and sniper rifles, oh my. Can't go wrong with any of them. Inbetween, shotguns are generally your best bet, but I don't personally favor them - I don't feel you gain enough power compaired to a good Ruger for the amount of concealability you give up.

And I'm torn about the new Dark Sun. I haven't looked at any of the material yet. But part of me says - ITS DARK SUN! That part is doing backflips of joy. The other part is still very eh about D&D 4th edition as a whole and uncertain if I really wanna sink money into any 4th ed books (or more then I already have, that is). I don't really think 4th is a bad rpg, it just doesn't feel like D&D to me. Not the way any of the earlier editions (and I've played them all) did.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories OOC   Forgotten Memories OOC EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:55 am

Any word from our GM btw?
Back to top Go down
Dura
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Dura

Number of posts : 705
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories OOC   Forgotten Memories OOC EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:04 am

Hmm, I think Darkwolf posted... somewhere...?

Well, DW is currently without internet except for rare patches. He's moving so he expects to be without 'net for about a month. Dunno why he didn't post here about it (and dunno why he started a game when he knew his internet would be gone soon Razz).

Anyway, I guess just consider this game on pause but not dead. I know he'll pick it up once he gets back. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories OOC   Forgotten Memories OOC EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 1:58 pm

Ah i Must have missed that
Back to top Go down
Lugh Lamfhada

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories OOC   Forgotten Memories OOC EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 3:59 pm

And now I must wait even longer before I'm introduced. Yay.
Back to top Go down
Dr_Cynic
Runner
Runner
Dr_Cynic

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories OOC   Forgotten Memories OOC EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:27 pm

Sorry sorry sorry so so sorry.

Yeah, my internet is down. I've got a few more weeks before getting it back. Unfortunately.

The game is on pause. I'll restart it in a few weeks when my internet is back. Thanks for being understanding. ^_^;
Back to top Go down
Dr_Cynic
Runner
Runner
Dr_Cynic

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories OOC   Forgotten Memories OOC EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 6:58 am

Yay! My internet returned a lot sooner than I thought.

Let's resume, shall we?
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories OOC   Forgotten Memories OOC EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 5:46 pm

So who all (if anyone) is still around?

Az hasn't been round in over a week, Thomas hasn't been on in almost a month.
Back to top Go down
Dr_Cynic
Runner
Runner
Dr_Cynic

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories OOC   Forgotten Memories OOC EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:49 pm

Alright, since Azo disappeared and Thomas seems to be disinterested, I think I'm going to have to restart this. Who all wants to be in the restart, raise your hand...

And type out that you want to be in the restart. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bear
Runner
Runner
Bear

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2010-03-05

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories OOC   Forgotten Memories OOC EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 7:09 am

I will not be joining the restart.
Back to top Go down
Lugh Lamfhada

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories OOC   Forgotten Memories OOC EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:50 am

I'll be there. Though if we're restarting does that mean we can use different characters?
Back to top Go down
Dura
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Dura

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories OOC   Forgotten Memories OOC EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:14 am

Yeah, no reason you can't switch if the thing's starting over.

Unfortunately, I think I'm at my limit for games... any more and my attention and the quality of my posts will start to suffer for it. Doesn't mean I'm not available to help with ideas if you need it, Dark. Wink
Back to top Go down
Dr_Cynic
Runner
Runner
Dr_Cynic

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories OOC   Forgotten Memories OOC EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:31 am

Unfortunately, I don't think there's enough players to restart this, so I'll have to end it. C'est la vie.
Back to top Go down
Dura
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Dura

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories OOC   Forgotten Memories OOC EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:35 am

"la vie" is whatever you make it. Quit playing the victim here.

Get out and see if anyone new wants to join. There are plenty of people looking for a game! Rolling Eyes

Razz
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories OOC   Forgotten Memories OOC EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 7:22 pm

I gotta agree with Durandana on that one.

Put up an ad and your bound to get a few bites. However if it's simply that you don't feel up to GMing anymore, well that's unfortunate, but at least you gave it a shot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories OOC   Forgotten Memories OOC Empty

Back to top Go down

Forgotten Memories OOC
Page 1 of 1