Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeTurn the Pages... ((ooc)) SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Turn the Pages... ((ooc))

Go down 
+3
Azonalanthious
SlurpeeJ
wngd_phantom
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

Turn the Pages... ((ooc)) Empty
PostSubject: Turn the Pages... ((ooc))   Turn the Pages... ((ooc)) EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 11:03 pm

This is the ooc section for the 'run "Turn The Pages...",
Back to top Go down
SlurpeeJ

SlurpeeJ

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Turn the Pages... ((ooc))   Turn the Pages... ((ooc)) EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 10:39 am

Hey everyone, I’m new here on the boards and hoping that I’ll get the hang of this PbP thing. I’m really looking forward to this run. I’ve got a pile of books but this will be my first 4th ed run. The character I’m bringing is one I built for home games in the 3rd ed. Phantom has given me a couple tips on adapting Oats to 4th so I hope it all pans out to character concept. If all went well during creation, then Oats is an absolute monster in size that can take quite a few hits before seeing pavement. I was having trouble getting the 4th ed stuff but I think I got it sussed by the time the character creation was done.

So I hope everyone will be patient with me while I sort out how all this works. I hope to get my rolls right and to tell my side of the story well. I’d be happy to have any pointers thrown my way by PM if I’m doing something wrong, so please don’t hesitate to let me know.

Good luck in this romp through the shadows.

Thanks for putting together this run Phantom. I’m really looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Azonalanthious
Team Leader
Team Leader
Azonalanthious

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Turn the Pages... ((ooc))   Turn the Pages... ((ooc)) EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 10:15 pm

Hoi all. I'm in a somewhat similar area as SlurpeeJ - I've played ALOT of 3rd ed, though its been a year or two since my last run (too may other games to play, too little time... I play almost every rpg in existance). First 4th ed game, but I'm pretty comfortable with the rules I think. I'm running Dervish - one foot six of spinning adept mono-whip death. Wink She's also a darn good scout and thief, and ok at astral combat but is pretty much clueless with comms or anything technical and while she can dodge with the best of them, anything that hits her is gonna hurt. Anywho, looking forward to gaming with ya'll.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Turn the Pages... ((ooc))   Turn the Pages... ((ooc)) EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:01 pm

Just so everyone is clear, as of midnight U.S. Central time, i'm starting this run up with the following people:

Samantha - nathanius
Oats - slurpeej
Dervish - Azonalanthious
Spyder - Rocker606
Hasty - Ghostmaker
Toshiro - T-Hawk

So post in folks and have fun.
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Character sheet
Character Name: Shadow
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Turn the Pages... ((ooc))   Turn the Pages... ((ooc)) EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:55 am

Hey guys. Glad to be aboard!

Shadow will think in blue, speak Japanese in red, Spanish in yellow, Mandarin in green, and English in white.
Back to top Go down
Azonalanthious
Team Leader
Team Leader
Azonalanthious

PostSubject: Re: Turn the Pages... ((ooc))   Turn the Pages... ((ooc)) EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 2:57 am

As a general heads up, if anyone really wants to make a check to spot Dervish, thats fine and I'll be happy to roll it, but its probably easier to assume you don't see her until she makes herself known -- anyone trying to spot her does so with a 5 dice penalty and she gets 14 dice to hide with...
Back to top Go down
Rocker606

Rocker606

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Character sheet
Character Name: Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Turn the Pages... ((ooc))   Turn the Pages... ((ooc)) EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 6:14 am

Hey guys! Glad to see a game up and running. Well, this is my first ever shadowrun rpg although like I said in my welcome thread I've played numerous pbp's before. (Involving another one I've been playing for about three years now.) Looking foward to the run. If I mess up a roll or rule please let me know, trying to learn all the nuances of the system. Spyder will have tags before the speech if he talks in a language outside of english. ex: [Italian]Un hacker senza peer[Italian]. Lets get this show on the road, I'm excited to start!
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Hasty speak   Turn the Pages... ((ooc)) EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 8:13 pm

Hasty will speak in
Italic
English: white
Japanese: yellow
Think: cyan
sperithial: green
Back to top Go down
Nathanius
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Character sheet
Character Name: Nathanius Gather

PostSubject: Re: Turn the Pages... ((ooc))   Turn the Pages... ((ooc)) EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:23 pm

I will have my intro post up tomorrow afternoon, sorry if I hold you up, busy work schedule at the moment since summer just started.
Back to top Go down
Rocker606

Rocker606

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Turn the Pages... ((ooc))   Turn the Pages... ((ooc)) EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:23 am

So I read over Phantoms last post and was a bit confused. Saying there were only three of us there when four had posted. I then realized I had written that Spyder went to the base (which I assumed the Tower was at, like an abandoned air traffic control tower) but realized it was somewhere else. So, if it's ok, I went ahead and just edited my post to reflect him going to the Tower. Hope thats ok, if not I can whip up a quick post about him not paying attention and realizing he's at the wrong meeting place. Thanks

(or perhaps Sgt Johnson said only three arrived because one of us was hiding, either way I edited just in case. I'll start paying closer attention to the posts lol)
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Turn the page ooc   Turn the Pages... ((ooc)) EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 6:57 am

yeah I'm there just have not joined the group yet lol. There's like a - 9 dice pool to see me. i think he's just playing along.
Back to top Go down
Rocker606

Rocker606

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Turn the Pages... ((ooc))   Turn the Pages... ((ooc)) EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 7:13 am

gotcha
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Turn the page ooc   Turn the Pages... ((ooc)) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 7:44 am

boy I sure hope i got that dice roll right i played with it a little but i kept my first roll. well phantom will let me know if he don't like something. bounce
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Turn the page ooc   Turn the Pages... ((ooc)) EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:19 pm

Phantom you do realize she cant do math right shes uneducated lol did not mean. to piss you off i did do the math but i thought id role play
Back to top Go down
Nathanius
Meat
Meat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Turn the Pages... ((ooc))   Turn the Pages... ((ooc)) EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:25 pm

I'm assuming here that Watcher spirits still exist from SR3, Haven't really seen anything from my SR4 books to count them, but they would really be useful
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Turn the page ooc   Turn the Pages... ((ooc)) EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:25 pm

yeah there in there somewhere i read something about them dont remember what im such a useful mage lol!
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Turn the page ooc   Turn the Pages... ((ooc)) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:25 am

Sorry i was gone, moving sucks. Any way I'm back. Hope i did not slow the run any.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Turn the Pages... ((ooc))   Turn the Pages... ((ooc)) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:09 pm

Here are the maps to the building which you all will hopefully be defending, pay attention to the details and ask questions if you need clarification.
Turn the Pages... ((ooc)) SR1
Turn the Pages... ((ooc)) SR2
Turn the Pages... ((ooc)) SR3
Turn the Pages... ((ooc)) SR4
Turn the Pages... ((ooc)) SR5
Turn the Pages... ((ooc)) SR6

These were not done by my own hand, but by the woman I love dearly, justkf2000
Back to top Go down
Azonalanthious
Team Leader
Team Leader
Azonalanthious

PostSubject: Re: Turn the Pages... ((ooc))   Turn the Pages... ((ooc)) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:31 pm

Just to make sure I'm following everything correctly...

Pic 1: Exterior view of course
Pic 2: Ground floor interior
Pic 3: Basement interior
Pic 4: 2nd Floor interior
Pic 5: Roof
Pic 6: Bathroom off second floor (and presumably not to scale with the others?)

Inital thoughts (not complaints, just thoughts we'll have to worry about when defending) - Big ground floor windows while trying to defend a building = bad. Also, grate in the basement - we'll have to watch that. And too many stairs/ladders between levels, we'll need to block at least one of in each case or if we've forced to fall back level by level its gonna get messy. Maybe pull the ladders entirely once we've got folks on the roof - a one floor jump for them to get back in isn't too bad, but if someone gets inside they'll have significantly more trouble getting up to the roof from there.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Turn the Pages... ((ooc))   Turn the Pages... ((ooc)) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:31 pm

I guess I should have put titles on the damn things.

1. outside view
  2. basement
  3. ground floor
  4. 2nd floor
  5. roof top
  6. the bathroom is to scale, it's just in the basement, off an adjoinging door.

The actual set up is what it is, you can post any changes you want to make and create a gameplan, goodluck.
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Character sheet
Character Name: Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Turn the Pages... ((ooc))   Turn the Pages... ((ooc)) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:52 pm

My hat's off to your wife, Phantom. That is a great model. It really helps to have a concrete visual on what we'll be defending.
I've got the windows covered, but I'm worried about the door. I can make it impassable, but then we'll be stuck inside.
Back to top Go down
Azonalanthious
Team Leader
Team Leader
Azonalanthious

PostSubject: Re: Turn the Pages... ((ooc))   Turn the Pages... ((ooc)) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:38 am

Initative: 17 = 8 hits = 25 (think I'm probably acting first. *grin*)

6 Intuition + 4(+2) Perception(visual) = 12 = 3 hits
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Turn the page ooc   Turn the Pages... ((ooc)) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:22 am

ok so i guess thats Azo's initi so your go dude if that's the order phantom can we get an initi order if you got a sec so we know who goes when. bounce
Back to top Go down
Azonalanthious
Team Leader
Team Leader
Azonalanthious

PostSubject: Re: Turn the Pages... ((ooc))   Turn the Pages... ((ooc)) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:27 am

As I understand it, Dervish hasn't seen anything other then the truck, which has been confirmed as empty - she doesn't really have anything to do yet - just standing there, looking for a target.
Back to top Go down
Nathanius
Meat
Meat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Turn the Pages... ((ooc))   Turn the Pages... ((ooc)) EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 1:38 pm

Did you want us to roll defender's defense dice as well when we attack, and sorry if Samantha posted out of order, I assumed the ninjas weren't doing anything specific since they went to full defense stances. I rolled her attack already, but if need be I can edit it out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turn the Pages... ((ooc))   Turn the Pages... ((ooc)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Turn the Pages... ((ooc))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next