Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeAnother new guy SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Another new guy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SlurpeeJ

SlurpeeJ

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Another new guy Empty
PostSubject: Another new guy   Another new guy EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:11 am

Hello all. Looks like a really great community you have here. I'd love to jump in and get going. I reviewed a couple of the games in progress and checked out the character generator as well as the dice roller. I was wondering if I could get some pointers on building my char as the generator seems really open. I'd like to hear what won't be unbalancing to the universe you have going here and whatnot.

I've played 3rd in the meat but I've never done a PbP. Any tips on how to ease myself in once I get a char built/approved?
Back to top Go down
jo-chan
Runner
Runner
jo-chan

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Character sheet
Character Name: Lava
Race: Orc
Sex: Female

Another new guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new guy   Another new guy EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:12 pm

Hello hello, welcome to the board Smile

Um, while I wanted to say hi I'm not sure if I'm going to be much help with anything else you're asked... I've never played 3rd ed, nor used the character generator on this site, so I can't really help you there... As for unbalancing the game, just make a character you think is fair, then the GM will review it and let you know if he thinks anything needs changing...

As for getting started on the boards, I got kind of lucky in that a run had just started and someone had dropped out when I joined, and on top of that the GM running it saw me 'hi everyone' post and asked if I wanted to sign up. Basically just talk to a few people, I'm sure you'll find people willing to help out, and you should feel right at home before too long Smile

~ Jo
Back to top Go down
SlurpeeJ

SlurpeeJ

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Another new guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new guy   Another new guy EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:40 pm

Ok. I posted in the 4th ed characters forum. No idea if i've done the character right, but I tried to rebuild a character I loved to run with in my home games. Hopefully someone will have an opening soon for a giant troll with learning disabilities. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another new guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new guy   Another new guy Empty

Back to top Go down

Another new guy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun Online :: General Chat :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: