Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeI wanna play so bad that... SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

I wanna play so bad that...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

I wanna play so bad that... Empty
PostSubject: I wanna play so bad that...   I wanna play so bad that... EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 8:39 am

i would like to bring my old run back (others have done this before me), but with new rules such as nothing outside the SR4A book only because im not the best GM (in example matrix im not the most knowledgeable) but i would still like to try, i wanna play so bad... I mean i wont be getting Karma  Sad  but i will be giving it out  cheers  if enough people are interested and don't mind playing with only one source book and a barely passable GM with a good story, i will start a want add... The last time i ran something here I let all books be used, it got overwhelming for me, I had the best players on site as a starting GM got hammered lol kuddos to the players. But! RL jumped in and it was all over. I'll have a few hours a day after the holidays mostly id like to start before new years though so

First i apologize for not finishing it the first time sorry...

Second i really want another shot if for no other reason then to have a little fun...

So chime in if your interested K...

Also ill be giving players not attached to any other game on site first priority on the want adds as i think we should all have a chance to play, don't you agree

And i wont be taking more then four to five players hope your on the list lata guys!!
Back to top Go down
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader
outpost_2

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Clinton Taylor
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: I wanna play so bad that...   I wanna play so bad that... EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 9:06 am

Id love to get in! Maybe make an archer... Ive been watching a lot of arrow lately...
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I wanna play so bad that...   I wanna play so bad that... EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 9:12 am

LOL I Hate arrow!! K just remember: oh i did not mention this, ill be running my game in the Rotten apple lol megacorp haven empire state so keep in mind the heavy crack down on unlicensed weapons and usage of said weapons... But that kind of idea is what i need in this lol keep it Sr4A though and were good... Im gonna work on invisible castle in anticipation of players chiming in k go get started i know you just made a face for another game and im sorry u did not get to play it. kinda mad i cant be a player but screw it lol
Back to top Go down
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader
outpost_2

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Clinton Taylor
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: I wanna play so bad that...   I wanna play so bad that... EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 9:59 am

Mind if i use arsenal for clothing and specialty arrowheads? Im thinking of using the globetrotter line. And maybe a great coat. I just used it as a recent show that kind of explains the concept. You could use hawkeye or even robin hood instead for an archer archetype... So even a bow would be an unlicensed weapon? I have never run in the rotten apple...
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I wanna play so bad that...   I wanna play so bad that... EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 10:03 am

Arsenal well ill allow anybody to draw from that book i think it should of been included in SR4A but who the hell do i think i am lol

also it does not say it ill change that now

lastly NYC Is gonna be a change of place/pace for everyone I think
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I wanna play so bad that...   I wanna play so bad that... EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 11:29 am

sorry so long to answer your question Outpost2 umm bow yes a person carrying a long or short bow thats not hidden and is unlicensed will be stopped on NYC streets especially in a commercial or commerce zone... zones that are like the barrens(Terminal district) dont really have patrols so in that type of setting ill allow and wont harass you What a Face hope that helps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wanna play so bad that...   I wanna play so bad that... Empty

Back to top Go down

I wanna play so bad that...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun Online :: Library :: Archives :: Archives - :: Archived Announcements-
Jump to: