Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeNewb here to exploit the shadows SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Newb here to exploit the shadows

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Physrho

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-11-09

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Newb here to exploit the shadows Empty
PostSubject: Newb here to exploit the shadows   Newb here to exploit the shadows EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 10:17 am

Hi all, my name's Ryan. I've been intrigued with the shadowrun world since I played the SEGA genesis version as a kid. After that I tried the microsoft FPS version and was highly dissapointed since it almost had nothing to do with shadowrun; what a waste! Since then I've never played the table top version but I've always wanted to start. I did play a shadowrun mud but.. it wasn't quite what I was looking for since it was mostly doing computer generated runs over and over again. I never actually got to do a GM run there... Anyway, Im glad to have found this sight. Hopefully I can become a part of this community and bring something to the table once I figure out how to get a character created.

A little more about me: I'm in the US military, love to fish, and play SWTOR and LoL. I do have some RIFTS table top experience.

THanks, Ryan

Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

Newb here to exploit the shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newb here to exploit the shadows   Newb here to exploit the shadows EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 11:29 am

WELCOME!!! oh and i play swtor too
Back to top Go down

Newb here to exploit the shadows
Page 1 of 1