Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeSalutations and Greetings SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Salutations and Greetings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2012-05-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Salutations and Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Salutations and Greetings   Salutations and Greetings EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:05 pm

Allo all.  I am far from new to Shadowrun, having played it in it's original creation through to the beginning of the third edition.  

It has been about 9 years since I last played and that was on a site called "Shadowland 6", which is no longer active.  I found this site last week because I was sick and reminiscing in front of my computer which turned into surfing the internet.  Well I'm not quite as sick and I have a real urge to play again.  Having found this site I'm looking forward to 'meeting' you all and playing with you.
Back to top Go down

Salutations and Greetings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun Online :: General Chat :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: