Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeNothing witty.... yet SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Nothing witty.... yet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WanderingWanderer

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-03-08

Nothing witty.... yet Empty
PostSubject: Nothing witty.... yet   Nothing witty.... yet EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:47 am

Well, I guess hello and all. Never was one for entrances.

Been a PnP RPer for some time now, nearly 7 years, starting with Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 and since then, I've been slowly making my way out into the waters of other games.

Sadly, I've only heard of Shadowrun, never played it myself. So, I guess I'm as green as they come.

So far, from the source book and reading some of the lore and all of the game, I gotta say I'm very intrigued. I'm hoping, being here, I'll learn to play and eventually, run my own jobs within the shadows soon enough.

With that, I'm excited to play my part as a runner and immerse myself within the Sixth World.

See ya on the other side.
Back to top Go down

Nothing witty.... yet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun Online :: General Chat :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: