Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeOn the Verge - OOC SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

On the Verge - OOC

Go down 
+5
Aalith
No_Name
Kouryuu.LV
Faust
PresentPresence
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
PresentPresence
Team Leader
Team Leader
PresentPresence

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2010-07-31

Character sheet
Character Name: яөъөсөр
Race: Human After All
Sex: French

On the Verge - OOC Empty
PostSubject: On the Verge - OOC   On the Verge - OOC EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:26 pm

Reserved for OOC communication, houserules, etc.

If your character has been approved, please make your initial post in the thread relating to your initial allegiance when it is ready (First Nations is good to go). The initial post is very important for all of us, as it helps us get a grasp on the character (and the player). Please respond to the green interactions when you post.

Players and their Characters:
St_Nougat: Nailz - Rigger, generalist.
Aalith: Carrion - Mystic Adept, flying shapeshifter.
Professor: Asha - Adept impersonator, infiltrator, thief, and assassin.
Faust: Azrael Former wizganger.
Kouryuu.LV: Silver (Did your brain freak out when you read that? I know mine did.) Face, negotiator.
lvmises: Jaeger - Hunter, close combat.
Starcraft: Gunslinger - He slings guns.

Please choose a color you want associated with your character, preferably one that is easy to read. I will use it to help differentiate messages sent to you. First come, first serve.

Chummer Character Generator
If you don't like Chummer, try Damien Knight's spreadsheet.

Last edited by PresentPresence on Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:02 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2011-10-01

Character sheet
Character Name: Faust
Race: Human Drake
Sex: Male

On the Verge - OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Verge - OOC   On the Verge - OOC EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 5:57 pm

Well, final on Azrael is posted up, and now I wait for baby brother to call.
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 2011-03-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Kouryuu.LV
Race: Elf

On the Verge - OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Verge - OOC   On the Verge - OOC EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 2:21 am

PresentPresence wrote:

Please choose a color you want associated with your character, preferably one that is easy to read. I will use it to help differentiate messages sent to you. First come, first serve.
Either Green or if it is your GMing colour then YellowGreen;
maroon - dark red but they will be use for my Thinking so I would take them only if all green spectrum is already taken
Silver does not make a large diference from white as well
but if you want to have an iteresting colour just check them out here - HTML Colours

Last edited by Kouryuu.LV on Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:43 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

On the Verge - OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Verge - OOC   On the Verge - OOC EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 2:42 am

Indigo works for Az.
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Big Daddy
Race: Troll

On the Verge - OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Verge - OOC   On the Verge - OOC EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 5:51 am

Nailz is here and ready to ride: http://www.shadowrunonlinepbp.com/t771-liandra-frost-aka-nailz#18785
And for the record Nailz will Work for either side but since first nations is up first then she will work for them to start out with.
I think Violet shall be her color, though I cant figure out how to actually make my text appear in that color..
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Character sheet

On the Verge - OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Verge - OOC   On the Verge - OOC EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 6:03 am

St_Nougat wrote:
I think Violet shall be her color, though I cant figure out how to actually make my text appear in that color..
just press the button with the different colour rectangles and choose violet, the text you have chosenb will chang into it or you can just write the cod like i did here in the example of your text.
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

On the Verge - OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Verge - OOC   On the Verge - OOC EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 6:41 am

It didnt show up in code
testing
thnk you for the help. I was selecting the code and writing what i wanted after it instead of in the middle. Its been about 12 years since I did anything with HTML
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Character sheet

On the Verge - OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Verge - OOC   On the Verge - OOC EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 6:44 am

St_Nougat wrote:
It didnt show up in code
testing
thnk you for the help. I was selecting the code and writing what i wanted after it instead of in the middle. Its been about 12 years since I did anything with HTML
you are welcome i myself are trying other colors at the moment, as maroon is almost the same as dark red in looks.

Kouryuu.LV wrote:
PresentPresence wrote:

if you want to have an iteresting colour just check them out here - HTML Colours
few examples
DarkCyan
GoldenRod
MediumAquaMarine
SkyBlue
MediumOrchid
Chocolate
Back to top Go down
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Aalith

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Tokko Tsuonomi

On the Verge - OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Verge - OOC   On the Verge - OOC EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 7:33 am

Skyblue will be my color of choice.

Last edited by Aalith on Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Professor
Meat
Meat
Professor

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2011-09-24

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

On the Verge - OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Verge - OOC   On the Verge - OOC EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 7:39 am

I think Asha will use Chocolate
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Character sheet

On the Verge - OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Verge - OOC   On the Verge - OOC EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:42 am

some people are taking my examples

sweet king
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Character sheet

On the Verge - OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Verge - OOC   On the Verge - OOC EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 2:43 pm

Professor wrote:
Disguise 3 sux
To make a good impression 3sux
If I read correctly you added Kinesics to the Disguise and not to the Negotiation roll.
but it should be the other way around as Kinesics is a social boost to any influence skill, with disguise is not in this group.

P.s. Cool Writing every one, this will be one hell of a game. Happy to be part of it! king
Back to top Go down
Professor
Meat
Meat
Professor

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

On the Verge - OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Verge - OOC   On the Verge - OOC EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 3:17 pm

ahh ok, then just drop it off the end, sorry. I'm still working through a lot of this.
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Character sheet

On the Verge - OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Verge - OOC   On the Verge - OOC EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 3:31 pm

Professor wrote:
ahh ok, then just drop it off the end, sorry. I'm still working through a lot of this.
No worries, Silver is my Second Face Character so i know my way around " The Speaker's Way Adept"
Silver is Face/Hacker/Jack of all trades character. Would be nice to have a list who is what here.
PP maybe in the first post you could ad the archetype.

Last edited by Kouryuu.LV on Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

On the Verge - OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Verge - OOC   On the Verge - OOC EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 3:42 pm

Present, what's the word on the revamp? and does anyone know a better generator to use than Daegann's for the Karmagen?
Back to top Go down
Professor
Meat
Meat
Professor

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

On the Verge - OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Verge - OOC   On the Verge - OOC EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 3:58 pm

Asha is an adept impersonator, infiltrator, theif, and assassin
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

On the Verge - OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Verge - OOC   On the Verge - OOC EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 4:22 pm

Koury: to answer your question about archtypes: Nailz is primarily a vehicle rigger/smuggler. she has a couple of armed drones as well. her skill sets revolve around driving and the mechanic group, she also has electronics which is always useful and bargaining to get a good deal on things.
Back to top Go down
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Aalith

Character sheet

On the Verge - OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Verge - OOC   On the Verge - OOC EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 1:16 am

My character:

Carrion

It's a work in progress, please feel free to comment.

He's a classic pure shaman with a little twist. Raven shapeshifter (Eagle template) primarily a summoner then a manipulation spellcaster. He's a mystic adept, so no projection, but later he will get those adept powers running and going to be a little more handy in a fight (I don't know which Way I'll pick inside the Magicians to use, but it won't be Speaker - we already have 2 or 3? of those in this game)

Last edited by Aalith on Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PresentPresence
Team Leader
Team Leader
PresentPresence

Character sheet

On the Verge - OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Verge - OOC   On the Verge - OOC EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:50 am

In the process of writing responses to the IC posts, updating the OOC, approving characters, and finishing the Crimson Crush IC. I should have more up in a few hours.
Back to top Go down
PresentPresence
Team Leader
Team Leader
PresentPresence

Character sheet

On the Verge - OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Verge - OOC   On the Verge - OOC EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:28 am

ski.ping phunkr will not be participating in this module, because he is going to be spending a month at a yoga temple. No joke. Everybody say a mantra for him. Recruitment is closed for now.
Back to top Go down
Starcraft
Runner
Runner
Starcraft

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Alexia Mooie Vos
Race: Fox Shapeshifter
Sex: Female

On the Verge - OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Verge - OOC   On the Verge - OOC EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 12:53 pm

ok ill use Dark Cyan for my character
Back to top Go down
lvmises

lvmises

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

On the Verge - OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Verge - OOC   On the Verge - OOC EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 1:08 pm

I will use FireBrick
Back to top Go down
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Aalith

Character sheet

On the Verge - OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Verge - OOC   On the Verge - OOC EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 1:21 pm

Damn, those are great colors! bounce
Back to top Go down
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

On the Verge - OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Verge - OOC   On the Verge - OOC EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 1:56 pm

Here's what everyone knows about Azrael:

Azrael is a former wiz ganger looking to get into a higher tax bracket, as it were. His mother was an orc, he has no idea who his father was, and is the middle out of his mother's children. His kid brother Goblinized, like people were expecting Azrael to, and mom threw Azrael out while he was in the gang so that Sambo wouldn't try and take after his big brother. After mom kicked him out, Az lived with the Astral Depths, right up to the point where they decided to shake down the wrong people, and Azrael only survived because the runners the gang had offended realized that the other side of the door Azrael wasn't letting them into was the children of the women in the gang, and while they were plenty pissed at the gang, they weren't so pissed as to kill children, and the scary guy that was using laser fire and napalm to keep the kids safe. After getting the children to a Catholic Church and leaving them in good hands, he went looking for Rinaldi, to sell off a good chunk of what his former comrades had to help pay for the food for those kids. Since then, he's been looking for work, and trying to find some decent teachers.

Word hit the street later that the team had taken the Astral Depths out over one of them messing with the trolls sister, and that one tough little fragger had damned near killed the team to save the surviving children after some yahoo fired off a rocket. Azrael needs nuyen, and he needs to make sure his baby brother's okay. Beyond that, anything else is pure icing.
Back to top Go down
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Aalith

Character sheet

On the Verge - OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Verge - OOC   On the Verge - OOC EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 2:30 pm

PresentPresence wrote:
ski.ping phunkr will not be participating in this module, because he is going to be spending a month at a yoga temple. No joke. Everybody say a mantra for him.

Amen to that:

Omm, Mani Padme, Humm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On the Verge - OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Verge - OOC   On the Verge - OOC Empty

Back to top Go down

On the Verge - OOC
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next