Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeHallo again (maybes!) SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Hallo again (maybes!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dura
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Dura

Number of posts : 705
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Hallo again (maybes!) Empty
PostSubject: Hallo again (maybes!)   Hallo again (maybes!) EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 9:44 pm

Not a new person here... but I think the situation still warrants an introduction of sorts.

I'm Dura, or Durandana, or just Dur. I used to be here quite a lot, and then my life went... downhill. I won't bore anyone with the specifics, but there was medical trouble and financial drama and psychological intrigue, oh my! Actually the story is a lot less interesting and let's just say I'm glad that portion of my life is over and done with.

That being said, I left this site... abruptly, without any explanation to most folks, at least the ones who weren't in the Shadow Chat, and I do apologize for that. The way I handled it wasn't great. There were times that I thought about coming back, but I wasn't at a stable enough point to do so, and... depression made it rather difficult to pursue activities I once enjoyed.

Anywho... I'm back! Very Happy Life is looking up, medical drama is hopefully wrapping up very soon and financial woes aren't quite over yet but still! I'm totally ready to step back in and help out poor Gala who, from what I can tell, has the brunt of the weight of managing this place settled squarely on her shoulders. ^^;

Here's to catching up and jumping back in~
Back to top Go down

Hallo again (maybes!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun Online :: General Chat :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: