Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeIntroduction Video SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Introduction Video

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Character sheet
Character Name: Digital Doom
Race: Human
Sex: M

Introduction Video Empty
PostSubject: Introduction Video   Introduction Video EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 11:46 pm

I am messing around with the idea of using a video to introduce the site. I was thinking that I will set it for only guests to see so we don't have to see it over and over again.

Also I will look for input on the video. The current one posted is a test run of the PowToon program. I am thinking it will be the one that I use for creating the video for this site.

Let me know what you think, We may just ditch the idea.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/shadowrunsurvivalguide/
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

Introduction Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Video   Introduction Video EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 3:48 pm

Video's are good people like watching to learn these days Razz but no good idea DD ill have a look when i settle down just got off my new job lata
Back to top Go down

Introduction Video
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun Online :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: